AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-15, 01:33   Link #1
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Devil Fruit Q&A plus Discussion

Ok, i believe that there are classification of fruits, heres why and wat:

there are fruits that share similar properties with others and it seems to connect somehow:

body fruits put permant changes on a person's body :Gomu Gomu, bara bara, Toge Toge, Mr 1's blade one

Shape shifters allow the eater to change into 3 forms.: inu, human, falcon, bison, etc

ghost fruits nullify physical damanges. It allows them to avoid all physical attacks, but they have weaknesses that turns them solid: smoke, sand

elements, its ovbious... one of the 4 elements: wind, fire, lighting.

unknown?: yea theres a lot.

wat do u guys think?
Old 2003-12-15, 07:08   Link #2
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
Well, oda has given certain categories to the fruits himself, i can't remember what they're all called, but basically theres the category luffy has, and the most common, which simply changes the properties of the body. There are then the zoanthropy groups, which change people to animals, and theres then the logia category, which while meaning elements (i think) contains ALL fruits that allow the eaters body to actually come apart, such as smoker and and Crocodile.
Old 2003-12-15, 07:36   Link #3
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
you forgot the Sube Sube fruit
Old 2003-12-15, 09:11   Link #4
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Well, I think it all comes down to El Diablo-san's categories, sine Oda-sama said it himself.

Don't forget Eneru's fruit is one of the "high-ranked" But Ace's fruit doesn't seem to be a "high-ranked", and he ate the Fire Fruit after all. So all the 4 elements don't seem to be "high-ranked"- other than Lighting, there must be other "high-ranked" fruits unknow to us yet, but Fire isn't one of them.
Old 2003-12-15, 11:05   Link #5
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Well, I think it all comes down to El Diablo-san's categories, sine Oda-sama said it himself.

Don't forget Eneru's fruit is one of the "high-ranked" But Ace's fruit doesn't seem to be a "high-ranked", and he ate the Fire Fruit after all. So all the 4 elements don't seem to be "high-ranked"- other than Lighting, there must be other "high-ranked" fruits unknow to us yet, but Fire isn't one of them.
i think its not "high-rank" but really rare...?
Old 2003-12-15, 11:10   Link #6
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, it's like how one of the charecters said in one of the higher episodes (don't remember who or which episodes regreatably) that it's not WHAT power you have, but HOW you use it. You could have the most powerful devil's fruit and be beaten by some lame-o with one of the lowest devils fruit powers simply because you don't know how to use your powers right.
Old 2003-12-15, 11:21   Link #7
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Well, it's like how one of the charecters said in one of the higher episodes (don't remember who or which episodes regreatably) that it's not WHAT power you have, but HOW you use it. You could have the most powerful devil's fruit and be beaten by some lame-o with one of the lowest devils fruit powers simply because you don't know how to use your powers right.
Gomu gomu fruit is catergorized under the most common and weakest one. ^^ croc's is one of the rarest and strongest ones.
Old 2003-12-15, 18:22   Link #8
Vicious
merely a ghost

The Thunder fruit is rare, and it's a high-ranked fruit. Like, Luffy's a low-rank fruit, a common one. Eneru's a very rare one, it's on the top rank.
Old 2003-12-15, 21:58   Link #9
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
The Thunder fruit is rare, and it's a high-ranked fruit. Like, Luffy's a low-rank fruit, a common one. Eneru's a very rare one, it's on the top rank.
yup i agree. haha
i wonder how good chopper is to change the frequency of his fruit to make it do things that has almost nothing to do with his fruit.
Old 2003-12-16, 11:48   Link #10
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
Well, thats because he's a doctor, its a bit like making yourself special attacks with your powers. Although, i wonder what would happen if a human ate the human human fruit.
Old 2004-01-07, 20:08   Link #11
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Questions about devils fruit powers

Just curious of something. I've seen these charecters, but I'm a tad confused as to exactly what their devils fruit powers are.

1. Chopper
2. Robin
3. Mr 2.
4. Crocodile

What exactly are their powers and what can they do with them?
Old 2004-01-07, 20:21   Link #12
Kaze23114

Powers

1. Chopper ate the Hume hume fruit which allows him to trainsform into a human, but it also allows him to become a hybrid of deer and human.. thats why his transformations are all deer based but some areas stay human and some area stay deer

2. Robin ate the hana hana fruit, which allows her to grow extra body parts anywhere she wants.. I don;t exactly know how she fights with it.. but all I know is she can grow multiple eyes, arms, legs, possibly ears and otehr parts

3. Mr.2 ate the Mane Mane fruit which allows him to take someone's face and body and use it as his own, to transform he uses his right hand, and uses his left to revert back

4. Mr. Crocodile fruit is some Sand Fruit which allows him to turn into sand.. which is very powerful sense he mastered how to use it so well, he is only afriad of water because thats how hits connect
Old 2004-01-07, 20:43   Link #13
Vicious
merely a ghost

Just giving a better explanation and adding some more from Kaze-san's post:

Spoiler:

Hope that answer your questions, Raiden-ossan lol j/k
Old 2004-01-07, 20:46   Link #14
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Just giving a better explanation and adding some more from Kaze-san's post:

Spoiler:

Hope that answer your questions, Raiden-ossan lol j/k
adding a bit to chopper's power.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-07, 21:02   Link #15
Kaze23114

Chopper has Horn point too.. during the ALabastia arc

sorry if this is casuing any spoliers but I dunno how to hide things in grey! >_<
Old 2004-01-07, 21:04   Link #16
Ral
Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
adding a bit to chopper's power.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-07, 21:04   Link #17
Kaze23114

How many Devil fruits are there!

How many are there!!

there are the obvious ones

Gumo Gumo
Hana Hana
Hume Hume
Bara Bara
Mane Mane

add more!
Old 2004-01-07, 21:13   Link #18
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Kyubi Kyubi
Old 2004-01-07, 21:53   Link #19
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

mada mada dane
Old 2004-01-07, 21:53   Link #20
Vicious
merely a ghost

Well... there's lots and lots of them, we only saw a few till now. Every kind of power you imagine may exist in One Piece within a Devil Fruit.

Rubber, Sand, Thunder, Wax, there's all kinds of them
Closed Thread