AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-02-15, 14:23   Link #1301
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Ah brilliant work Satashi-sama.
Now then in the true art of being lazy I'll say Satashi-sama has spoiled you all enough so I don't have to do a short! Bwhahahahahah!
Old 2008-02-15, 14:47   Link #1302
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I think they're more like linking logs myself. ^^

but anyway, it's lunch time so here's another short. Someone posted on here about Vivio asking why auntie Subaru and auntie Tia didn't kiss like her mamas did... Don't remember who said it, but I haven't seen anything come from it so I'm picking it up.

~**~

Vivio looked up at Nanoha curiously as she parted with Fate, bending over just enough to peck each other's lips. On the other side of her Subaru was waving to Tia happily before splitting off to train on different areas of the field. "Ne," She piped up, getting all four to look down at her. "Why doesn't Aunt-Tia and Aunt-Subaru kiss like Nanoha-mama and Fate-mama?"

"Ahhh...." Nanoha trailed off, looking over at the blonde.

"Well..." Fate picked up helplessly. Looking over at the others she gave a pitiful look. "We can't tell her... you know."

"So," Vivio walked over to Subaru "Will Aunt Subaru kiss Aunt Tia?"

"....Well..." the blue haired girl swallowed when the pleading eyes of her superiors gazed at her. "Yes, Vivio, Aunties kiss just like Mamas, see?" Without any other warning, she bent over and pecked Tia's lips. "Just like that, see?"

Vivio blinked, tilting her head to the side as Tia felt her face turn several shades of red. "But... Mamas touch their tongues too."

"What!?" Tia turned and glared as the two leaders whistled innocently.

"Do... Do Mamas do weird things...?"

"No!" Tia shook her hands, looking into the wide innocent mis-colored eyes. "Ah, mou! Captain Fate, you owe me lunch!" Tia grabbed Subaru and pulled her close, shoving her tongue into the girl's mouth so Vivio could see. "I'll see you later, sweetheart." Her eyebrow twitched.

Subaru was beaming. "Bye bye, daring!"

Vivio smiled happily, running to Nanoha and reaching for her hand. "Mama, mama, can you kiss me too!?"

Nanoha smiled, bent down, and kissed Vivio's cheek. "There you go Vivio."

"But," Vivio pointed to Tia. "I want a kiss like that...."

Tia crossed her arms. "Yes, Nanoha-mama, she wants a kiss like that. Let's see it."

Fate crossed her arms as well, giving a lopsided smile. "It's going to be a difficult lunch break..."

"Um..." Nanoha laughed nervously.
O.O *Keels over*
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-15, 16:57   Link #1303
Junkedcat
Floater

Spoiler for Satashi's short:

Vivio is the perfect weapon. She'll make anyone break down and do her bidding or their heads will explode into bunnies from her innocent questions and actions.

and i didn't grow up with linking logs as a toy to build all kinds of stuff out of.
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-15, 17:39   Link #1304
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Though it's hard on Fuyu the effect of Chaos on the thread is interesting to watch from a removed position.
Oh no. Not at all ^^ Thanks for thinking about me, but I'm fine. I've just made bashing Chaos a... sport... if you will. I lack a better word at the moment so until I find it I'll leave it at that

Spoiler for Long response:

Quote:
A before work short:
Spoiler for Bad dreams:
Cuuuuuute~

Moar please?

Quote:
No rush <3 I'll just delay the release when it's done so I can sit back and grin at everyone squirming.

Because I'm evil.
Hm.... That's evil all right, but I've seen far worse.

You'll have to try harder Sata-chan

Quote:
Don't let Angel's name fool you, she's more eviler than me! ( she's the fifth goddess)
Yes, she's the fifth goddess.

But I highly doubt she's eviler than you

Quote:
Spoiler for Length:
Tough request is tough request

Poor innocent Vivio Hopefully she'll learn soon what that type of kiss means...
Old 2008-02-15, 18:07   Link #1305
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
A before work short:
Spoiler for Bad dreams:
Thanks. After 2 sad angsts this made my day better.

Spoiler for #1299:

Another creative lunch break? Of course this is good. And a hint of Tia x Subaru ...
BTW Her name is Tea or Tia? I don't remember clearly and I'm too lazy to look for it.
It's wierd to spend friady evening at home. I'm not used on ti.
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.

Last edited by Master Kosa; 2008-02-15 at 19:33.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-15, 18:12   Link #1306
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
XD yeah, I remember you telling my you had company coming over.

No rush <3 I'll just delay the release when it's done so I can sit back and grin at everyone squirming.

Because I'm evil.

Don't let Angel's name fool you, she's more eviler than me! ( she's the fifth goddess)
who are the other four goddess?

PS: evil is, to make a cliffhanger and to tell the reader you will stop writing for a while

but you don't have to do it

Quote:
Spoiler:
poor Nanoha/Fate
it will be a expensive lunch for them^^
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 02:47   Link #1307
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
lol stupid taimu.

Note: Syn Virage is property Keroko-kun of Outer Cadia

Spoiler for Valentine's Day:
Old 2008-02-16, 03:00   Link #1308
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
lol stupid taimu.

Looks good but I don't know the character so I will have to pass >.<

Though it's nice to see more writing here ^^
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 03:31   Link #1309
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Quote:
Looks good but I don't know the character so I will have to pass >.<

Though it's nice to see more writing here ^^
I will have to correct this. When I premiere Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha here in the FF thread, it will be chock full of OCs (considering its birthplace). Much of the focus, however, is on the main cast, and I will take the time and the effort to explain some of the OCs represented, such as Aurion Dauer (an important figure in the whole thing, and especially in Hayate's plotline), Keroko G. Takamachi (who is popular enough to become a Canon Character in her own right. I'll try to summarize her the best I can without losing the appeal of her character), Tesla Yagami (Similar to how Keroko is one of the aces, Tesla is a new Wolkenritter; see the previous parentheses), and many others.

The point is, when you read about these characters in the plotlines I'll reveal to you, you won't be confused, and you might actually enjoy reading it. All of you will catch a glimpse into my version of the MSLN future universe; a place wrought with life, death, angst, happiness, danger, safety, love, hate, pain, pleasure, and everything in between.

Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha will have the largest cast of characters of any story I've ever written, even if it's a character who shows up to give a certain bit of information before disappearing for a few chapters.

I'm going to write four arcs that bleed into one arc in the second half. The first arc is Out of Darkness/Into Light, which focuses on a different side of Nanoha, and gives the story a slightly angsty edge to it. The downward spiral of her relationship with her daughter Vivio, the pain of loss, the loss of trust, the trust that was never there, and all manner of things as such. Nanoha is very dark in this arc, but as the second half suggests: "Even after the darkest nights, morning always comes."

White Tempest is the second arc, focusing entirely on Hayate and supporting characters. Simply put, I'm taking her and escalating her to a more proper level for someone of her caliber. Hers is a story of technical wonder, as the reader learns things I've made for the world of Nanoha, including the titular source of this arc, The White Tempest.

The Third arc is mostly OCs, called The Birth of Omega, and provides the backdrop for the events that surround the 2nd and 4th arcs, as well as having its own story. I won't spoil details, simply because I can't .

Finally, the Fourth Arc, while the shortest, brings the reader explanations. The hows and the whys, what's going on, and so on. Focusing on the unlikely trio of Fate, Verossa, and Teana, the Investigation of Sin arc, the reader discovers the truth, and the consequences of knowing the truth.

...okay, well, that's enough shameless self-promotion. MSLNAlpha is still in the beta-ing process, and I'm using the entirely of the OC to beta it in their own special way. The results will be posted here as each chapter finishes.
Old 2008-02-16, 05:02   Link #1310
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I will have to correct this. When I premiere Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha here in the FF thread, it will be chock full of OCs (considering its birthplace). Much of the focus, however, is on the main cast, and I will take the time and the effort to explain some of the OCs represented, such as Aurion Dauer (an important figure in the whole thing, and especially in Hayate's plotline), Keroko G. Takamachi (who is popular enough to become a Canon Character in her own right. I'll try to summarize her the best I can without losing the appeal of her character), Tesla Yagami (Similar to how Keroko is one of the aces, Tesla is a new Wolkenritter; see the previous parentheses), and many others.

The point is, when you read about these characters in the plotlines I'll reveal to you, you won't be confused, and you might actually enjoy reading it. All of you will catch a glimpse into my version of the MSLN future universe; a place wrought with life, death, angst, happiness, danger, safety, love, hate, pain, pleasure, and everything in between.

Maho Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Alpha will have the largest cast of characters of any story I've ever written, even if it's a character who shows up to give a certain bit of information before disappearing for a few chapters.

I'm going to write four arcs that bleed into one arc in the second half. The first arc is Out of Darkness/Into Light, which focuses on a different side of Nanoha, and gives the story a slightly angsty edge to it. The downward spiral of her relationship with her daughter Vivio, the pain of loss, the loss of trust, the trust that was never there, and all manner of things as such. Nanoha is very dark in this arc, but as the second half suggests: "Even after the darkest nights, morning always comes."

White Tempest is the second arc, focusing entirely on Hayate and supporting characters. Simply put, I'm taking her and escalating her to a more proper level for someone of her caliber. Hers is a story of technical wonder, as the reader learns things I've made for the world of Nanoha, including the titular source of this arc, The White Tempest.

The Third arc is mostly OCs, called The Birth of Omega, and provides the backdrop for the events that surround the 2nd and 4th arcs, as well as having its own story. I won't spoil details, simply because I can't .

Finally, the Fourth Arc, while the shortest, brings the reader explanations. The hows and the whys, what's going on, and so on. Focusing on the unlikely trio of Fate, Verossa, and Teana, the Investigation of Sin arc, the reader discovers the truth, and the consequences of knowing the truth.

...okay, well, that's enough shameless self-promotion. MSLNAlpha is still in the beta-ing process, and I'm using the entirely of the OC to beta it in their own special way. The results will be posted here as each chapter finishes.
Old 2008-02-16, 05:04   Link #1311
Anita
~ I Will ~

Kha, stop that. -_-

And hi Satashi! I read your work in FFnet and I'm really impressed! Only managed the one-shots so far, but your writing style is very polished.
Anita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:06   Link #1312
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

What are you doing here again?! You followed me from the other thread?

But yeah Satashi-sama's stuff rox.
Old 2008-02-16, 05:23   Link #1313
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
lol stupid taimu.

Pleasant surprise this morning I must admit.
Spoiler for Post #1309:

Thank you for explanation. I'm looking forward for it.
What exaxtly Outer Cadia is?
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:41   Link #1314
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:

That intervening arc style story telling is frightenedly similar what I had planned for the second book of my fic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post
Pleasant surprise this morning I must admit.

Thank you for explanation. I'm looking forward for it.
What exaxtly Outer Cadia is?
Outer Cadia = The OC thread
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 08:53   Link #1315
Junkedcat
Floater

Quote:
lol stupid taimu.

Though I don't know much about Syn I have to say this is a lovely short. I'm guessing they have a "stand by your side" thing going on. If thats the case now Vivio wouln't have to hate that day as Syn is standing a little closer.

Quote:
Spoiler for Space Saver:
Looking forward to it. And yes please don't write the OCs in a way that would be obscure to us (or require a lot of digging). Try your best to build them in a way that we non-Outer Cadians (proper terminology?) will be able to get a handle on what they are like.
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 11:57   Link #1316
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
Kha, stop that. -_-

And hi Satashi! I read your work in FFnet and I'm really impressed! Only managed the one-shots so far, but your writing style is very polished.
Thank you very much ^^ I hope it wasn't the SNLs your read, those are for the most part my goof off things >.< but very polished? Wow, that's a nice compliment XD! thank you for that <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Stop that Kha-chama :P

@Kagerou: Eep, not really into dark things like that first arc seems >.< When you post it I'll still look it over though, just because you seem to have put a lot of thought into it. Remember to post it here on the FF thread as well as the OC thread too if you would ^^ and get some of your friends over there to start posting here as well D:

Oh and I'll be sure to archive it all too.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 13:25   Link #1317
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Quote:
Kha, stop that. -_-

Quote:

I love these two, it's like an anime in progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post

That intervening arc style story telling is frightenedly similar what I had planned for the second book of my fic
It's an excellent system, desho?

Quote:
Outer Cadia = The OC thread
Smith: "What is Outer Cadia?"
Wesson: "It's the home of PURE HOTBLOODED SPIRIT!
Franz: "It is the place of one's MAGMA OF THE HEART, THEIR BURNING IGNITION!

Asagi: "The home of Madoushi Sentai, Belkaranger!
Emili: "The birthplace of Super Sentai, Lancenger!!"
Ryo: "Where Kamen Rider exists!!!"

Erick: "Th' home o' magic gunslingers!"
Kha: "Of holy warriors!"
Keroko: "Of dogfighting aces!"
Aurion: "Of legendary heroes!"

All: "THIS! IS! OUTER CADIA!!!!!!!!!!"

"ORE TACHI WO, DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Though I don't know much about Syn I have to say this is a lovely short. I'm guessing they have a "stand by your side" thing going on. If thats the case now Vivio wouln't have to hate that day as Syn is standing a little closer.
Yeah, pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Looking forward to it. And yes please don't write the OCs in a way that would be obscure to us (or require a lot of digging). Try your best to build them in a way that we non-Outer Cadians (proper terminology?) will be able to get a handle on what they are like.
I will try ^^;;.

Quote:
@Kagerou: Eep, not really into dark things like that first arc seems >.< When you post it I'll still look it over though, just because you seem to have put a lot of thought into it. Remember to post it here on the FF thread as well as the OC thread too if you would ^^ and get some of your friends over there to start posting here as well D:
Will do, Satashi-nyan!
Old 2008-02-16, 13:28   Link #1318
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Guys.....you're not supposed to scare the FF-ers... It'll give them the wrong impression about Outer Cadia ()

And.....could anyone explain this to me?

Quote:
Kha, stop that. -_-
Quote:

?
Old 2008-02-16, 13:31   Link #1319
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Belkaranger?! Lancenger?!

WHAT IS THIS? YOU GUYS DOING SUPER SENTAI CROSSOVERS OR SOMETHING?!
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 13:47   Link #1320
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
It's an excellent system, desho?
Oh yes, I have big plans for it

Quote:
Smith: "What is Outer Cadia?"
Wesson: "It's the home of PURE HOTBLOODED SPIRIT!
Franz: "It is the place of one's MAGMA OF THE HEART, THEIR BURNING IGNITION!

Erick: "Th' home o' magic gunslingers!"
Kha: "Of holy warriors!"
Keroko: "Of dogfighting aces!"
Aurion: "Of legendary heroes!"

All: "THIS! IS! OUTER CADIA!!!!!!!!!!"

"ORE TACHI WO, DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU?!"
The crack is infesting FF-thread as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Guys.....you're not supposed to scare the FF-ers... It'll give them the wrong impression about Outer Cadia ()
Just gives people more reason to stay as Free Firianian I like giving names for everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Belkaranger?! Lancenger?!

WHAT IS THIS? YOU GUYS DOING SUPER SENTAI CROSSOVERS OR SOMETHING?!
The greatest manifestation of crack that has ever flooded the Outer Cania
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha