AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-02, 10:37   Link #3181
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opace View Post
They won't be fine even with polygami; jealously runs deep even between the best of friends.
Well, since I said if the girls are "fine" with polygamy, I assume that they have accepted to share him together.

Jealousy will occur if the girls are picky, but they will get along if they trust Hayate in loving them equally. Exmaple, the AsianFanatics: Duke of Mount Deer, all 7 wives of the main character get their ways around and equally/truly care about each other later on. Similarity? Both shows contain harem, comedy and combat.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 13:17   Link #3182
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
unless the girls are fine with polygamy
I'm sure Ayumu can smack some sense on them.
Old 2009-10-02, 13:50   Link #3183
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

I gotta thank Hata for giving me all this Athena service, at least let us enjoy ourselves before all hopes for Athena fans crumbles to the ground >
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:05   Link #3184
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
I gotta thank Hata for giving me all this Athena service, at least let us enjoy ourselves before all hopes for Athena fans crumbles to the ground >
My hope may not be high but you don't have to destroy it...

Agree with the Athena's part. Thanks to her, the manga is really enjoyable; her characteristics are my ideal ones in a female character, thanks Hata for that.
Old 2009-10-02, 14:35   Link #3185
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Not so to me, but it's good Good Job there Hata-Bastard, I'll give you "5 minutes less to feel pain" discount when I 'greet' you, be gratefull

now..if only no one interfere, the misunderstanding 10 years ago can be cleared unless Baka-Hata use A-Tan Tsundere personality to screw up
(Boy! if only I can eat this wall, I'll make sure to call him to give some 'advice')

But Machina is quite glutton LOL , to order 100 hamburgers, he make me remember Bridgette L. Satellizer that also like and can eat a bunch of Hamburger despite her slim figure

Good comparison!

Hey, while you're at it (beating up Hata), can you go check on IM Dal Young too?
Make him finish Unbalance x Unbalance before he continues with Freezing, Kuro Kami, Aflame Inferno, etc..

Just don't kill him, cuz his mangas are awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I'm sure Ayumu can smack some sense on them.

Well she does act that way, or perhaps joke about it, but I think she'd be a really jealous type.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:37   Link #3186
Used Can

I'd really like if Hata just starts shooting down the possibilities for characters who won't end up with Hayate. We're by chapter 243 already. I think he can stop dragging things, and start leading the story to a conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Agree with the Athena's part. Thanks to her, the manga is really enjoyable
For you man, not everyone has liked the turn the story has taken once Athena got introduced.
Old 2009-10-02, 15:12   Link #3187
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, AHHHHHFHHGHGHGH, i cant wait any more!!
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 15:18   Link #3188
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
For you man, not everyone has liked the turn the story has taken once Athena got introduced.
If I haven't realized that, I don't think I deserved to argue with others or have thoughts to share. -.-
Old 2009-10-02, 15:21   Link #3189
Rah

Now we have to wait for another week till we know if they can finally have a nice long chat. Sure hope that the next chappy isn't about someone, or something else, and that Hayata doesn't understand, or run away...

CHAT WITH HER
NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS
WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS

!!!
Old 2009-10-02, 15:23   Link #3190
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

i prefer the manga a lot with athena btw, it gives a better and wider plot, life is about changing, and this manga tries to teach that as well!
Old 2009-10-02, 16:15   Link #3191
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Now we have to wait for another week till we know if they can finally have a nice long chat. Sure hope that the next chappy isn't about someone, or something else, and that Hayata doesn't understand, or run away...
Next chapter will be either a flashback or a dream.
Old 2009-10-02, 16:22   Link #3192
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

we already saw all the flashback we could see, so i dont think so
Old 2009-10-02, 16:44   Link #3193
Rah

No wait! *gets struck by lightning*

IDEA!

Hata adopts Kyoani's miracle that is endless 8, and makes it endless 88 with Hayata in a never ending dream in Athena's castle! IT'S BRILLIANT!!!
Old 2009-10-02, 17:45   Link #3194
IndoViking

Quote:
No wait! *gets struck by lightning*

IDEA!

Hata adopts Kyoani's miracle that is endless 8, and makes it endless 88 with Hayata in a never ending dream in Athena's castle! IT'S BRILLIANT!!!
Nooooo...dont make me experience that again....
Old 2009-10-02, 17:47   Link #3195
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

No!, hata falls of the stairs and breaks hands and manga is over O_OOOOOO_OOO omg i dont wanna jinx it, why i said this!? WHY IM STILL TYPING THIS AND ARE ABOUT TO CLICK POST QUICK REPLY.

Well all i hope, what i really really hope, i dont care with what girl hayate stays at the end (meanwhile she stays with a girl, of his age.. sorry nagi), if is an ending where he just says he will stay being nagi's butler and then its over, i will commit suicide, if not i hope he will just stay with any god damn girl and dont let this manga end openly stupidly, seriously some last animes just broke all my hopes of a good ending on comedy romance...
Old 2009-10-02, 18:26   Link #3196
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
No!, hata falls of the stairs and breaks hands and manga is over O_OOOOOO_OOO omg i dont wanna jinx it, why i said this!? WHY IM STILL TYPING THIS AND ARE ABOUT TO CLICK POST QUICK REPLY.

Well all i hope, what i really really hope, i dont care with what girl hayate stays at the end (meanwhile she stays with a girl, of his age.. sorry nagi), if is an ending where he just says he will stay being nagi's butler and then its over, i will commit suicide, if not i hope he will just stay with any god damn girl and dont let this manga end openly stupidly, seriously some last animes just broke all my hopes of a good ending on comedy romance...

So, I'm reading this, and something clicks. I do a quick search, and....

Well, this isn't what I expected, but...

Spoiler for really really really really really really really really:

Such an annoying song. Why did your post remind me of this? But somehow it fits to HnG in a way...

Anyhow, ISML results will be displayed in a few hours. Sure hope Hina passed!
Old 2009-10-02, 18:58   Link #3197
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Rofl, i never expected in my life that something i said would remind someone of that song, now i can die happy
Old 2009-10-02, 18:59   Link #3198
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Still, this Hayate X Nagi keeps sticking out like a sore thumb. If he will pair them up like this, how is he going to manage it in a way that the fans can accept it (without crying out "lolicon!" every half sentence).

In conjunction with that, how is he going to proceed with his Hayate's love interest? Is he going to pair Hayate and Nagi via a time skip? Or maybe Hinagiku or Ayumu? Or perhaps he'll be alone. Is Hata going to continue on with Hayate no Gotoku even when Hayate does date someone or is he going to stop there.

I'd be impressed if Hata answered these questions in the next 200 or so chapters along with thousands of others in an impressive way.
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 19:21   Link #3199
Rah

Quote:
Still, this Hayate X Nagi keeps sticking out like a sore thumb. If he will pair them up like this, how is he going to manage it in a way that the fans can accept it (without crying out "lolicon!" every half sentence).
Why, whatever do you mean? *wink wink* Could you elaborate on this part. I seem not to comprehend the wrong-ness-ess of this.

Quote:
In conjunction with that, how is he going to proceed with his Hayate's love interest? Is he going to pair Hayate and Nagi via a time skip? Or maybe Hinagiku or Ayumu? Or perhaps he'll be alone. Is Hata going to continue on with Hayate no Gotoku even when Hayate does date someone or is he going to stop there.
Hayate could date someone, and then break up for various reasons, but that would fuck the entire manga up for obvious reasons (besides Hata dying - depending of course who Hayate dumped).

Quote:
I'd be impressed if Hata answered these questions in the next 200 or so chapters along with thousands of others in an impressive way.
If the manga isn't canceled, or if anything unexpected doesn't happen, I don't see why wouldn't he.
Old 2009-10-02, 19:30   Link #3200
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Quote:
Why, whatever do you mean? *wink wink* Could you elaborate on this part. I seem not to comprehend the wrong-ness-ess of this.

Hayate could date someone, and then break up for various reasons, but that would fuck the entire manga up for obvious reasons (besides Hata dying - depending of course who Hayate dumped).

If the manga isn't canceled, or if anything unexpected doesn't happen, I don't see why wouldn't he.
I'll take it the first paragraph was a joke. ;D

I also agree on the 2nd.

But the point is, the manga world in Japan is quite complicated and series could be instantly axed for only a few chapters left for running if the series isn't doing well enough. I'm pretty sure Hayate no Gotoku is pretty well in its rankings, but it could drop if Hata does something the fans doesn't want. It might be better for the story and for a few fans, but generally it might have a negative impact. It's just how it is.
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen