AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-01-21, 11:54   Link #81
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
Though, if it wasn't for the so-called strict guidelines of proper fanfiction writing and the grammar and spelling (I don't really have problems with this one) and also the description of a certain character's action and the description of the surroundings, then, you'll all be seeing a lot of stuff from me.

(The stuff I mentioned above is what triggers my writer's block, but if I decide to ignore those, minus the spelling and grammar bit, I might be able to write something like this:

Spoiler for story snip:
I don't see anything wrong with this. Grammar, spelling, paragraphs, and not-a-script is the baseline that I look for. After that it's all up to creativity.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 13:01   Link #82
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well if you only have read 4 vols + anime this one is better. Also the genderswap is funny.
I see =3=! Will try it out just as soon as I finish updating my other fics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avegaille View Post
Mmm, TAMNI fanfics... huh I only wrote one so far and it's not really meant for general public viewing unless you know me personally, then you've probably already read what I wrote. xD

Anyway, it involves the Railgun girls, Konori and Touma and Index plus hints of crossovers.

Though, if it wasn't for the so-called strict guidelines of proper fanfiction writing and the grammar and spelling (I don't really have problems with this one) and also the description of a certain character's action and the description of the surroundings, then, you'll all be seeing a lot of stuff from me.

(The stuff I mentioned above is what triggers my writer's block, but if I decide to ignore those, minus the spelling and grammar bit, I might be able to write something like this:

This is taken from the only TAMNI fic I wrote, it's sort of an online present too to my friend, so it's really random.)

I'll fiddle with the idea of Mikoto and co. and even Konori and Aomi-chan once I see more of 16 and 17 of Railgun.
I also believe that there's no problem with this =3. It sounds interesting enough to read. And besides not every story there is graded or anything =P. Look at my fics. I have tons of grammar errors and even a number of mispelling. I was also told that I got a bit "Wordy" in one fic =3=. Just getting a good beta should help. I never got one yet rofl. So give it a go and post it ^^! I'll gladly review.
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 16:43   Link #83
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post
I see =3=! Will try it out just as soon as I finish updating my other fics.

I also believe that there's no problem with this =3. It sounds interesting enough to read. And besides not every story there is graded or anything =P. Look at my fics. I have tons of grammar errors and even a number of mispelling. I was also told that I got a bit "Wordy" in one fic =3=. Just getting a good beta should help. I never got one yet rofl. So give it a go and post it ^^! I'll gladly review.
Mmm, I suppose I'll think of a decent storyline before posting something new again at FF.net (I haven't touched my account there since 2008?), but the snippet I posted won't really make sense if I posted the whole thing to people I don't know personally because it tends to point to the RP we play. xD

If I were to create a new fic, I'll attempt at Mikoto and co., Konori and Aomi, the stripper lady Harumi, Touma and Index. Why is Touma the only guy there... huh. XD

Well I'm glad to hear that not every reader looks for these description bits too much (actually, I sometimes get turned off with lengthy descriptions in a fanfic) xD;
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 20:35   Link #84
Miraluka
Banned

In railgun, you have Kurozuma. In Index, Accelerator, Quetzal, Motoharu, etc.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 21:02   Link #85
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Who is Kurozoma? o-o and I never heard of anyone named Quetzal =X
Old 2010-01-21, 21:41   Link #86
tsunade666

kurozuma is the skill out guy from railgun anime

quatzel is a member of group and the one who attack touma in episode 18 of index. his madly in love with biribiri
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 15:45   Link #87
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Ah! those guys ^^! Thanks for the explanation. I was lost with the names lol. Now I know who to add for the stories then =3
Old 2010-01-24, 13:10   Link #88
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker
Story type: Long-term
Pairing: unkown
Summary: Kamijyo Touko is your average school girl living a rather unfortunate life. One day a nun falls onto her veranda whose named Index. Déjà vu hits Touko and she suddenly finds herself enlisted in the wanted list of an evil mage Organization. Thankfully she has allies of her own who are more than willing to give her a hand… Or in some cases a free ’service’. Add in a few girls of interest and a rather protective and very friendly Motoharu then you have a storm brewing on the horizon. Touko is about to live a very insane life. (Permission to try this fic =D out since its been mentioned here and it really got me some ideas =3!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well if you only have read 4 vols + anime this one is better. Also the genderswap is funny.
I usually stay away of the idea of a Toaru genderswap fic since the story doesn't work but the fact that only Touma got genderswap got me interested. Plus Touko still attracting girls gave me good yuri vibes!

Thanks to these facts, i already have an idea of Touko Kamijyo personality. BTW Pandabreaker if your interested you can use my idea of Touko if you want.

Spoiler for Touko:
Old 2010-01-24, 13:19   Link #89
Miraluka
Banned

=A=;!............
Crack Idea, IMO is better a change of gender but still keeping the personality.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 16:09   Link #90
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for Touko:
Is it just me or all genderbent male protagonists tend to be bisexual?
Old 2010-01-24, 17:37   Link #91
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Is it just me or all genderbent male protagonists tend to be bisexual?
No I thought about it too lol xD! It make sense in a way (to me at least) since it keeps most pairings the same and a few new and different ones x3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I usually stay away of the idea of a Toaru genderswap fic since the story doesn't work but the fact that only Touma got genderswap got me interested. Plus Touko still attracting girls gave me good yuri vibes!

Thanks to these facts, i already have an idea of Touko Kamijyo personality. BTW Pandabreaker if your interested you can use my idea of Touko if you want.

Spoiler for Touko:
ahaha.. I think I sorta got some ideas now ^^! Thanks for the info, I'll see what I can do x3. I would have to agree with Wilfri on some cases. Its best not to make Touko (Touma) too out of character so I'll see if I can balance it out =3! And yay I got permission x3!

btw those are some awesome stuff for Touko xD! I'll make sure to include the martial art bit since she needs another style aside from pure streetfighting (which I still like)
Old 2010-01-24, 22:51   Link #92
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post
ahaha.. I think I sorta got some ideas now ^^! Thanks for the info, I'll see what I can do x3. I would have to agree with Wilfri on some cases. Its best not to make Touko (Touma) too out of character so I'll see if I can balance it out =3! And yay I got permission x3!

btw those are some awesome stuff for Touko xD! I'll make sure to include the martial art bit since she needs another style aside from pure streetfighting (which I still like)
Oh no, you're starting another one? What about the three that you thought would be long fics?
Old 2010-01-25, 00:32   Link #93
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Oh no, you're starting another one? What about the three that you thought would be long fics?
Don't worry! I learned my lesson -_- I'm not planning to make anymore fics until I've made updates to the ones I have =3. I can technically skip "Die Die Zombie" and work on "Rain of Fortune" since its just a 2 shot. Although I rather favor going from my first work and moving down in order of each that was posted.

So far I might be able to update those fics somewhere next month =3=. Either that or I'll be able to finish them in the next week. I hope I don't have much studying to do ^^;

I'm thinking of starting that "My Dear Touko" if I do manage to update my stories in time. And its technically only "Die Die Zombie" and "Unlucky Chef and Troubled Maidens" that are long fics ^^.

Last edited by Pandabreaker; 2010-03-24 at 11:17.
Old 2010-01-25, 07:30   Link #94
Ashaman

Hmm, what do you think would be more intresting, a Kuroko-Imouto story, or a story where Accel and Touma had to do two weeks in judgement as community service, Mii and Uiharu optional?

Sorry, these are just ideas I'm throwing around. No proper plot in place.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 07:34   Link #95
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I think I'd like Accelerator and Touma being bossed around by Mii any time of the day.

I'm imagining Accelerator and Touma fighting and ending up with screwing up something which Judgment Branch 177 needs dearly. Mii is definitely desperate to patch up the damage the two did, and it requires two of her subordinates to fetch and redo the task Accel and Touma made a mess out of.

Enter Accelerator and Touma: Judgment for Two Weeks.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 08:03   Link #96
tsunade666

If konori senpai will tried to fix the troubles that touma and accel will do. Uiharu and kuroko wouldn't be enough. Trust me. It will be to huge to fix with just those two. Maybe they will ended up destroying the building like some cliche comedy story that ended up destroying stuff like their base.
Old 2010-01-25, 08:15   Link #97
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That scenario actually put a smile on my face. xD
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2010-01-25, 08:46   Link #98
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I think I'd like Accelerator and Touma being bossed around by Mii any time of the day.

I'm imagining Accelerator and Touma fighting and ending up with screwing up something which Judgment Branch 177 needs dearly. Mii is definitely desperate to patch up the damage the two did, and it requires two of her subordinates to fetch and redo the task Accel and Touma made a mess out of.

Enter Accelerator and Touma: Judgment for Two Weeks.
Oh gawd, that'd be totally hilarious to read (or write) or something... but the idea of Accelerator and Touma meeting again after the Sisters arc and right in Branch 177, I think my mind's going to explode with all the crazy shit I can image to what could happen there... XD
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-25, 09:06   Link #99
tsunade666

well they are some events that they might meet but still hadn't meet. So with those two meeting their I'm already seeing a ruined down branch 177. And LO scolding Accel and Index Biting Touma to stop the fight.
Old 2010-01-25, 09:19   Link #100
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Totally crack. Totally win. o.ob

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction