AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-11, 21:01   Link #281
mangafreak7793

grinding for automatic grass and ripe apples. so tedious.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:02   Link #282
Nightwatcher

Yo. It was once posted here but i will ask again... i am without any more quests after the mission in chapter 3 when i saved an alchemist from Rosean Mountains (Baked Clay Foothills) and after that i got till the short event with Emelita and Serawi where Serawi says that they can split reapers personalities if both of them try together.
I think now i need to kill reaper or i wont get any new events but the only way to find reaper is in few maps after turn 35 with her having "perfect focus" skill
If this is the only thing i can do then pls tell me somebody how to kill her cause i miss all my attacks (magic,holy staff,psych,aoe).
Nightwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:16   Link #283
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwatcher View Post
Yo. It was once posted here but i will ask again... i am without any more quests after the mission in chapter 3 when i saved an alchemist from Rosean Mountains (Baked Clay Foothills) and after that i got till the short event with Emelita and Serawi where Serawi says that they can split reapers personalities if both of them try together.
I think now i need to kill reaper or i wont get any new events but the only way to find reaper is in few maps after turn 35 with her having "perfect focus" skill
If this is the only thing i can do then pls tell me somebody how to kill her cause i miss all my attacks (magic,holy staff,psych,aoe).
Once Serawi is talking about splitting the reaper there should be a set of events in town that lead up to you getting a quest to fix a chisel for a boy and then afterwards on to the reaper hunt.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:58   Link #284
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Uya'x xform is impossible in playthrough 2 as I have been neglecting him in combat and only using him as a miner .

//After hannah's "event" I will never see her the same as before again... it totally caught me by surprise as I thought the pilgrimage quest 2 is starting.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-11 at 22:30.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 22:57   Link #285
tlm10516

I am looking for a rien stone in the djienal borderlands like the website says to but i can only seem to find everything but a rien stone. is there like a turn limit or something on when im supposed to be able to get one or am i just unlucky?

Nvm the website is wrong the game is telling me that no such item is there so look out for more errors on the wiki page
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 23:21   Link #286
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I think I farmed a good 30 of them with a mil on the bot in the promotional test inside the mines :O.
Old 2012-03-11, 23:32   Link #287
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
I am looking for a rien stone in the djienal borderlands like the website says to but i can only seem to find everything but a rien stone. is there like a turn limit or something on when im supposed to be able to get one or am i just unlucky?

Nvm the website is wrong the game is telling me that no such item is there so look out for more errors on the wiki page
Some items are added to areas in later parts of the game, like diamonds to Mikanshel in the last chapter. For Rien Stones I think the earliest you can get them is from the Dark Cavern in Yuidora Mine in chapter 6.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-12, 05:22   Link #288
Nightwatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Once Serawi is talking about splitting the reaper there should be a set of events in town that lead up to you getting a quest to fix a chisel for a boy and then afterwards on to the reaper hunt.
is there something i need to achieve before those events start? Cause last 3 days i played only for grinding.
I have dark armor for Yuera, wind armor for Serawi, lvl 20-22 with everybody, fox spirit and melodiana as quest in party, every stage that doesnt have a door with key needed is completed.
only thing is that i failed with the "repair bridge" quest but i dont think it opens new stages nor it matters to the main plot.
Also i have 3000+ evaluation and lvl 4 every part of workshop.
Synthetize rank B (around 80%) getting recepts for things that i cant even find materials yet (sunflower etc), i even let myself go bankrupt once...

So pls if someone knows the requirements to start that set of events, pls tell me.

Anyway thx Xacual
Old 2012-03-12, 05:26   Link #289
Nightwatcher

maybe i do need some amount of sense and knowledge in my workshop to gain the recept for that chisel and then i will get the set of events?
Old 2012-03-12, 05:32   Link #290
Xacual

http://www44.atwiki.jp/kamidori/

Google translate it, it makes enough sense and check chapter 3 to make sure you've done all the steps there.

There's not many required quests there:
Collect the shells from Yuma lake area
Find the alchemist guy in Rosean Mountain Area
Fulfill the request of the boy by getting his chisel from Peaceful grounds in Yuidora forest
Then Reaper hunt at the forest ruins area.

As long as you're getting all the events like talking to people in your workshop and getting all the events in town that should be everything.

Old 2012-03-12, 05:48   Link #291
Nightwatcher

awww well i did the shells quest and saving alchemist guy....
btw after i save him a get two events with talking about reaper and then one when sharty licks my cheek.
Is that enough? having 3 events after saving the guy?
Do i need to have a secons armor suit with emelita too?
Oh and i dont have the beautiful necklace for sharty yet cause i cant find electric bones and ramius stone in this part of the game.
Old 2012-03-12, 06:07   Link #292
Nightwatcher

oh crap sorry for spaming the forum but anyway i just figured out where the FAMOUS red star near characters is LOL i thought it is in the party menu in workshop but it is right in the "workshop" part of my workshop and i have stars above everyone lol
i think this will make sure to fill the missing things in plot :P
Old 2012-03-12, 08:27   Link #293
doujin

damn tian quest is eating up my wallets does anyone know is the reward any good at all?
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 13:26   Link #294
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
damn tian quest is eating up my wallets does anyone know is the reward any good at all?
The first reward gives a statue that adds 20 to store prices, the other rewards are likewise really good.

I've become addicted to using teleport stones, also damn that second Lyphia and Evelyn mission. I wanted to farm those creatures for buff stones but those things are deadly with prevail at low health and long range nukes. So many reloads because of one of the two dying.

Old 2012-03-12, 13:52   Link #295
doujin

Quote:
The first reward gives a statue that adds 20 to store prices, the other rewards are likewise really good.

I've become addicted to using teleport stones, also damn that second Lyphia and Evelyn mission. I wanted to farm those creatures for buff stones but those things are deadly with prevail at low health and long range nukes. So many reloads because of one of the two dying.
surprising Emelita( usually everyone here should know that she a walking glass canon) she able to reduce their attack the most out of the group with her Undress III and Magic resist III and i just let her use the element the Envoy weak to.
Old 2012-03-12, 13:57   Link #296
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
surprising Emelita( usually everyone here should know that she a walking glass canon) she able to reduce their attack the most out of the group with her Undress III and Magic resist III and i just let her use the element the Envoy weak to.
Emi is no where near a glass cannon once you get all her skills. She's a ranged tank of mass destruction. I believe she's considered the strongest character along with Eukleia and Yuela, who despite a great start is considered the weakest of the three. She's definitely near the top of my team now.

Old 2012-03-12, 14:10   Link #297
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

hmmm... I can make all sorts of useful stones but have not been using any of them. I should probably try to use them more often as they all sound rather powerful.

My problem with casters is that they "don't move". As I am killing things left and right they often just play the catch up game, and by the time they are in range of an enemy it is better to just use a melee to finish the job as it moves the unit forward (and claiming the area).

Their inability to retaliate melee attacks (unless using special weapons - I think morph bow and sword cane) is also a let down.
Old 2012-03-12, 14:31   Link #298
doujin

Quote:
Emi is no where near a glass cannon once you get all her skills. She's a ranged tank of mass destruction. I believe she's considered the strongest character along with Eukleia and Yuela, who despite a great start is considered the weakest of the three. She's definitely near the top of my team now.
yeh i know she really strong now i notice it since i was using in the lv 60 cave make her solo mob of stone slayer in her devil suit she ownage. btw did u do the get 5 gem of each yet if u did can u suggest me a good place for fast farm?
Old 2012-03-12, 15:56   Link #299
karburator

How do i get on Youela's route?
I saw the measurement scene, i got Uya not as a guest,
Melodiana as a guest and i'm at chapter 3.

Also how do I know if i'm in that route?
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 15:59   Link #300
endarion88

ok this time i choose the rich mercant in the gantz quest but how do i obtain this recipe yue where talking about?

Tags
eushully