AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-08-15, 02:37   Link #921
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Umm...guys, this popped up in my recommended page from Youtube...

It uses the same VA's for the Anime (Kirito, Asuna, Scilica, Yui...and Suguha...wait is that Sinon I'm hearing at part 2?) from what I can discern from my very limited Japanese anime vocabulary, it seems to be an ALO Drama CD side story. A Swimsuit contest of sorts with all the SAO girls.

Could anyone be willing to grace us with their Japanese Skills and give us some summary or a translation? I am seriously happy hearing Yui and Suguha's VA's speaking for whole dialogues. O.O

The Description using Google Translate on Chrome:
"Accel World" + "Sword Art Online" drama CD Disc.1
Passion of Kirito
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka: Kirito
Haruka Tomatsu: Asuna
Ayana Taketatsu: Rifa
Kanae Ito: Yui
Yes, Sinon will appear at this part, it's the Drama CD that I mentioned(if I really did mention it lol). It's just like an OVA which means probably only 1 episode. The OVA is about Kirito's busy schedule in 1 day to go out with Suguha, Silica, and Sinon.
Old 2012-08-15, 02:45   Link #922
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Yes, Sinon will appear at this part, it's the Drama CD that I mentioned(if I really did mention it lol). It's just like an OVA which means probably only 1 episode. The OVA is about Kirito's busy schedule in 1 day to go out with Suguha, Silica, and Sinon.
You probably did, but the only time I remember a Drama CD being mentioned and linked was in the Kokoro Connect threads lawlz. xD

It's a pretty well made drama CD though. I love getting to hear the VA's before they pop up in their respective roles in the Anime. xD

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 02:54   Link #923
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
You probably did, but the only time I remember a Drama CD being mentioned and linked was in the Kokoro Connect threads lawlz. xD

It's a pretty well made drama CD though. I love getting to hear the VA's before they pop up in their respective roles in the Anime. xD
Ok, just retrace all my posts and it seems I mention that Sinon will appear on Drama CD on other forum lol

Btw, so yeah Sinon's role will be filled by Miyuki Sawashiro and is stated to be only for the Drama CD(currently released info) so she won't be appearing on the actual anime storyline yet(assuming there's GGO arc)
Old 2012-08-15, 03:59   Link #924
sky black swordman

Hey @Netto Azure you forgot Lizbeth voiced Ayahi Takagaki .
Old 2012-08-15, 04:06   Link #925
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Well, As I said in my post, It's just what's translated by Google Translate/Chrome on the Youtube Descriptions. I didn't "miss" anything. Lawlz.

But is that so? It doesn't really matter right now who the VA for GGO is considering that we're still on the verge of the ALO adaptation. I wouldn't mind a new VA for Sinon as long as we have that feel of "cold, detached...yet strong girl" heh.

Old 2012-08-15, 04:23   Link #926
sky black swordman

Quote:
Well, As I said in my post, It's just what's translated by Google Translate/Chrome on the Youtube Descriptions. I didn't "miss" anything. Lawlz.
But is that so? It doesn't really matter right now who the VA for GGO is considering that we're still on the verge of the ALO adaptation. I wouldn't mind a new VA for Sinon as long as we have that feel of "cold, detached...yet strong girl" heh.
Sorry then. Oh yeah the preview for Episode 7 is out now and Kirito finally has his LN outfit and Elucidator.
http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index07.html
Old 2012-08-15, 04:28   Link #927
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Sorry then. Oh yeah the preview for Episode 7 is out now and Kirito finally has his LN outfit and Elucidator.
http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index07.html
Oh yeah, he finally met with that one famous tailor who's apparently just as enamored towards him like other girls in his harem lawl.

Old 2012-08-15, 04:41   Link #928
Deltaray

Dragon looks awesome o.o cant wait.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 05:08   Link #929
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:

I'm pointing out Sinon's VA not for that meaning. At this point if the VA for Sinon is only stated to be for the Drama CD only it means that GGO high probability won't get adapted
Old 2012-08-15, 05:58   Link #930
Sixth
Hu Tao

Hmmmm..it seems that episode 7 completely skipped Asuna and Lisbeth conversation and jump to Lisbeth meet Kirito part.

Oh no...I don't like this if this really happened. I really want to see the conversation between Asuna and Lisbeth.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 06:21   Link #931
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Hmmmm..it seems that episode 7 completely skipped Asuna and Lisbeth conversation and jump to Lisbeth meet Kirito part.

Oh no...I don't like this if this really happened. I really want to see the conversation between Asuna and Lisbeth.
The conversation isn't that long to begin with, if it's not shown on the first minutes of episode 7 it might be shown as Lizbeth's flashback after they made Dark Repulser and Asuna enters the shop and gets all flustered and such.

Last edited by NoirX; 2012-08-15 at 06:50.
NoirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 06:33   Link #932
Deltaray

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
The conversation isn't that long to begin with, if it's not shown on the first minutes of episode 7 it might be shown as Lizbeth's flashback after they made Elucidator and Asuna enters the shop and gets all flustered and such.
Dark Repulser you mean.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 06:49   Link #933
M1sFyr3
I eat babies

The dragon looks so awesome!
M1sFyr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 06:51   Link #934
Clarste
Human

CG dragon is CG. Can't say I'm particularly fond of it. The preview only shows the first half of the story though, which is kind of weird. It's not like it ends with the dragon, right? Is this gonna be another two parter? The episode after was called Black & White Sword Dance wasn't it...?
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 06:54   Link #935
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
CG dragon is CG. Can't say I'm particularly fond of it. The preview only shows the first half of the story though, which is kind of weird. It's not like it ends with the dragon, right? Is this gonna be another two parter? The episode after was called Black & White Sword Dance wasn't it...?
Purpose of the dragon shown on the preview might be to invite interest of the watchers to the episode
Old 2012-08-15, 06:57   Link #936
Clarste
Human

I'm not surprised they're showing the dragon, I'm surprised they're showing the dragon at the end of the preview. Based on the other previews, they've always been in chronological order and go up to nearly the end of the episode. This is also how we predicted that episode 5 would be a two parter. If it was covering the entire story surely we'd see at least one image of them trapped in the hole.
Old 2012-08-15, 07:03   Link #937
sky black swordman

^ Thats a good point.
Old 2012-08-15, 07:08   Link #938
Clarste
Human

Alternatively, they can just make the cave scene really short.
Old 2012-08-15, 07:13   Link #939
M1sFyr3
I eat babies

They shortened the length of the grimlock trial for episode 5, which was basically all talking, so I wouldn't be surprised if they cut down on discussions in episode 6
M1sFyr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 07:35   Link #940
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I'm not surprised they're showing the dragon, I'm surprised they're showing the dragon at the end of the preview. Based on the other previews, they've always been in chronological order and go up to nearly the end of the episode. This is also how we predicted that episode 5 would be a two parter. If it was covering the entire story surely we'd see at least one image of them trapped in the hole. Alternatively, they can just make the cave scene really short.
Quite impossible though, the time it takes from the beginning of the story to the dragon's first appearance is even more shorter than in the Murder's Case beginning to Yolko's fake death. If they want to leave a cliffhanger, they would do it by showing the scene of both Kirito and Lizbeth fell to the hole instead of the dragon's appearing