AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2007-01-28, 12:15   Link #21
hikarikokoro

Erm i have the ost heh,well i agree that its not that fantastic like those composed from Yuki Kajuira,Kenji Kawai,Yasunori Mitsuda...etc but i'm currently addicted to the song storywriter lol and this particular music piece called 'Zetsubou no Naka no Nukumori, Shikashi'. =)
hikarikokoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 10:23   Link #22
dspr8_rugged
GN-001 Gundam Exia

Being a fan of techno-trance music, I have to say that Eureka Seven's soundtrack really captured my attention.

And I can't forget how awesome Niji is...
dspr8_rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 02:37   Link #23
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Eureka 7 had my favourite Soundtrack to come out in the past decade I think. A lot of the show is based on musical themes from the names of certain events and places right down to the character names, so I'm not surprised they would pull out all the stops to make the actual BGM something to remember. I would have to say my favourite BGM tracks are Gekko-Go, Type-TheEnd, Get It By Your Hands and Acid Track. I was lucky to acquire both Eureka 7 OST's and they are always handy in my CD case when I need something to listen to on the go.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 10:15   Link #24
pirs
Yuki.N is love~

lol, coincidence, I'm dl'ing the anime right now.

can't wait to see it.
Old 2007-04-18, 19:34   Link #25
ibreatheanime

I love the music in this series! without the techno music in the background the anime would be no where as good.
ibreatheanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 23:12   Link #26
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo
ShounenOnmyouji22

yeah I really like the music to Eureka 7
ShounenOnmyoujiiscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 16:04   Link #27
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
I wholeheartedly agree with all positive comments in here. Eureka Seven's OST is definitely one of my favorite soundtracks. Ever since I finished the series about 3 weeks ago I listened to it more and more, it's full of awesome tracks.
If I had to pick favorites it would probably be some of the techno ones, niji, Get It By Your Hands, White Tiger No.24 or Tiger Track. But the "normal" sountrack-pieces by Satou Naoki are great music as well.

The only songs I'm not really fond of are most of the opening and ending themes, those are rather forgettable imo.
Old 2007-07-05, 14:56   Link #28
Shin-Getter
Kamen Rider The Next

I hope I am not too late but, Eureka 7's musics are good IMO. Trance, trance, trance... I love it, but there is something unique about the musics... Oh well.. it's good =D
Shin-Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 20:22   Link #29
tresor

FAvourties

Home Base (first closer) is my favourite anime song of all time.
I also like: The Wind that Blows, Warmth Inside of Despair, In the Sea of Memories, Canvas, Tip Taps, Final Wish, Sprinting Spirits, the 2 M songs, Second Summer of Love, To Wish Upon A Star.

There are also 3 good versions of niji out there, not on the Eureka albums: the live one, Mijk Van Djik's Potted Girl Remix, Paul van Dyk's Potted Gold Remix).
Old 2007-07-18, 21:52   Link #30
retardation
phantom loser

to be honest, the majority of the music i don't like. there some background music tracks here and there i like. i love both days and storywriter though. those are dope.
retardation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 06:22   Link #31
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Fans of Sato Nakoi's music should check out the score for his latest work, Heroic Age.

So many manly tracks that'll make you cry tears of joy.
Old 2007-09-29, 17:37   Link #32
Mueti
あ!

I think it fits here best since both Kagami and Hiroshi Watanabe appear on the OST (the two "Tiger Track"s are by Kagami, "Get It By Your Hands" is by Watanabe).

I recently checked out some of their works and was pleseantly surprised. Everything I heard so far was nothing short of amazing. Genesis by Watanabe is ambient techno at its pinnacle, asolutely awesome. If you're into the genres just a bit you just have to get it.
I also listened to Kagami's Spark Arts, great techno and highly recommendable. My copy of Star Arts has yet to arrive but I'm already looking forward to it.
Old 2007-09-29, 18:46   Link #33
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Just finished watching the series, and am currently checking out the soundtrack. So far, it's proving to be as amazing as the series itself

Has anyone listened to anything else from Denki Groove? Their Niji track is beautiful, and I'm curious about them. I'm not much into techno, but when it's slightly ambient and pop-ish, such as that song, I find it quite pleasing.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-29, 21:42   Link #34
Mueti
あ!

I've only listened to Denki Groove's Voxxx so far. It's quite fun but nowhere near as good as niji. But then I heard that it's their weakest album, I plan on getting another one some time.
But if you like niji, I'm pretty sure that you'd like Watanabe's music as well. Not as popish but very ambient.
Old 2007-10-04, 22:24   Link #35
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
But if you like niji, I'm pretty sure that you'd like Watanabe's music as well. Not as popish but very ambient.
Hmm, I'm currently checking out Watanabe's Genesis album... very, very nice stuff. Definitely what I'm looking for when it comes to techno.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-07, 17:27   Link #36
Sean Connery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tresor View Post
Home Base (first closer) is my favourite anime song of all time.
I also like: The Wind that Blows, Warmth Inside of Despair, In the Sea of Memories, Canvas, Tip Taps, Final Wish, Sprinting Spirits, the 2 M songs, Second Summer of Love, To Wish Upon A Star.

There are also 3 good versions of niji out there, not on the Eureka albums: the live one, Mijk Van Djik's Potted Girl Remix, Paul van Dyk's Potted Gold Remix).
I will have to go look for these, cause anything that Paul Van Dyk Mixes, is awesome

one of my fav Eureka Seven Songs is Get it By Your Hands
Old 2009-11-27, 01:26   Link #37
qwertyuiopz

bump XD

eureka 7 ost is like a trance haven its awesome
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 21:22   Link #38
dasrune
smh

i like the flow track on there for the talo-disco vibe, but i could do without the rapping parts hah.
dasrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 22:41   Link #39
typhonsentra

I still check out the opening and ending themes every now and then. Almost all of them were fantastic barring the final ending which I never cared for.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote