AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-11-01, 01:50   Link #1101
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post

XD Haha, I'll send some broomstick to your place and you can ride that to get through here. Of course I liked to tease you... it's one of the greatest pleasure here in AS, teasing Anego XD..

Shhhh~~~ *smack*

Hahaha... tbh I'm kinda scary when I'm in zombie mode... if you'll get close to me I may bite you/zombify you too XD, you can mail me though ^^>.. or maybe I tend to visit here but won't do some updates anymore... ^^... it depends... really.
Yay I can't wait to ride on one! But... I never ride a broom before, will I be alright?
Pachan is a meanie!! although I can say the same for me~ I have fun teasing you here~ XD and somehow it's kinda fun getting teased by you too... what am I saying... *smacks*

*dodges* But I am right, am I? *grins*

Don't worry I will not get bitten... because *puts on armor* I have this suit of armor!
that reminds me... you have not told me your e-mail yet!!
Old 2011-11-01, 03:14   Link #1102
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

I've been studying how you make your sigs and i was wondering if i could request one if its okay with you? So i can see what the picture will end up in your hands :3
Old 2011-11-01, 03:56   Link #1103
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i love this one its a shame i cant use it here
Old 2011-11-01, 07:29   Link #1104
zatsu-chan
I want u... now!!! meow~

Spoiler for large images:
can make me a sig.... using any of those>??? pls...

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-11-01 at 23:32.
zatsu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 11:20   Link #1105
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
I think High-quality transparent images are better for this kind of request... This is evident just by looking at her style
And Patchy is busy enough to have time to deal with rendering.
And if that's the case, I'm offering myself to do so.
Old 2011-11-01, 23:24   Link #1106
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
P-chama!! *glomps*

I love your Reimu. The colours give such an autumny feel - fits the season perfectly (at least in N. America ). The other two is very nice too but I feel the colours may be a bit too saturated?

*looks around...* ehh? Where's the tea, P-chama?
*serving a purple colored tea just like before... ^^* here... oops forgot the cake... >_< will get it for a while..

Thanks, the original plan for that one was to make a sunset sig like but yep the autumnish feeling is really present there... ^^... didn't notice that earlier on, that the vertical thingy is really saturated too much... XD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Reimu!! <3 she's my favorite Touhou character.
Both sigs look very nice

gifts? Really, pat-chama? How do you have time? *is impressed as ever*
hmm once I get PS back if I do in time I need to make you a gift sig before you go! Patchy I think!
^^ Thanks Illu-chama..

Yep and heck I only arrived awhile ago, and just started 3 hrs earlier.. now I must rushed the things up.... Lol you won't be impressed when you saw me rushing things up lol... XD... too many tabs searching for pics in my browser...

Don't worry about the gift... really happy for the thoughts ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I have to say than the Reimu one look really great and the Remilia's is good as well.

And once again, thank for the gift, I really appreciate it even if I am not using it for now.
( BTW Aniki would be more appropriaate than Anego you know... )
No prob... just keep it, as a memento from another touhou lover lol... XD

Nope Anego (boss-ish gangster like feeling is really suited for the great Chimuts-sempai lol) have acquired it from a certain shounen manga..

and thanks btw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
lol, even graphic designers themselves request stuff here.

Patchy is really the boss of all of you. <3
Nope, it's the opposite, they're my boss so I'm making them some signatures lol... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Wow I love the new update! It's good to experiment with dimensions Though something about square-like dimensions just irk me personally Maybe try some LPs with those dimensions instead? Anyways keep up the good work Pat-chama! :3
Oh Ren-sama!!!! been a while >_< hahaha, box sig looks weird isn't it lol... XD I'm using them on my cell that's why they're like that... XD...

btw is it just me or your rep exploded a lot, omg... proof of superiority? lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Only because the first image link that I put isn't actually being "obedient"
^^ Haha maybe imageshack shortcircuited bec. of the extreme nsfw of that first pic lol.., I thought I will look around my back again and placed my laptop at the corner so that there will be no disturbance while working at yours... whew... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroSora View Post
heya Patchy the sign monster XD wasnt here for long to check your works. Now when i saw, Id like to ask you to stop making so good signature coz i will stay breathless XD
Who are you? lol............... just kidding.... WOLFIE!!!! XD...

You're back ^^, glad to see you back again... and I'm not a monster... I'm a witch ~_~.... wahhh can't stop since it's like a automatic ability of mine XD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
Yay I can't wait to ride on one! But... I never ride a broom before, will I be alright?
Pachan is a meanie!! although I can say the same for me~ I have fun teasing you here~ XD and somehow it's kinda fun getting teased by you too... what am I saying... *smacks*

*dodges* But I am right, am I? *grins*

Don't worry I will not get bitten... because *puts on armor* I have this suit of armor!
that reminds me... you have not told me your e-mail yet!!
ohoho! you really liked to ride one eh? *grin* maybe I'll let the broom spin and spin till you become dizzy XD...

Nope I'm not a meanie XD...haha... what's that never knew you were an "M" anego!

*sob* yep you're right.... you're bullying me this time >_<

^^ will pm my mail to you later on... XD hahahahmmm thinking *inventing some armor softening cream* wait for a while then I'll let you taste this invention..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
I've been studying how you make your sigs and i was wondering if i could request one if its okay with you? So i can see what the picture will end up in your hands :3
Hmmm, hope you can knew how to get it... sadly I'm not accepting request anymore since my days around here is really limited from now on... so sorry... >_< there are much more better artist/designer in this forum which you can learn their specific skills and can help you achieve a much better signature than I am.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post

i love this one its a shame i cant use it here
>_< yup it's a shame, since when you crop that sig the effects will be quite limited and never as hmmm good as the original one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatsu-chan View Post
can make me a sig.... using any of those>??? pls...
First of all Z-chan, you must use spoiler tags for some big pictures like that one, or you can simply put the thumbnail code.... it will distort the forum and some moderator will notice it if you'll continue like that...

2nd... sorry but request have been ended last week, so remaining hours that I'll spend will be for my friends here ^^...

oh and there's a big hearted person who can do that right Tong-sempai?

Quote:
I think High-quality transparent images are better for this kind of request... This is evident just by looking at her style
And Patchy is busy enough to have time to deal with rendering.
And if that's the case, I'm offering myself to do so.
See, I think he will help you, and he's a great designer also ^^

----------------------------------------

3 Gifts.... currently on break *just breathing for a while lol*

PM-sama/Sage-sama/Riki-sempai

More will come later on... ~_~
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 01:26   Link #1107
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer

Thank you again, she's amazing!
Old 2011-11-02, 03:00   Link #1108
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

^ No problem... glad you liked it...

---------------------------------------------

Here's another batch......

Hooves-sama/Kona-sama/Kuroi-sempai

............. will resume tomorrow
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-11-02, 03:02   Link #1109
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Thoses gift look great as always. I think than I recognize the picture used for papermario13689's signature's background; one of fuji choko's picture but cut .
Old 2011-11-02, 03:33   Link #1110
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Quote:

i'm loss for words to comment on your "Ayachi" set sigs...
Ayumi is very sexy there, it gives a depth on the image, while Azusa is HOT!
i'll gonna wait for superior Madoka request...

EDIT: ooppss coincidence to my avatar and my current sig..

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 03:52   Link #1111
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Wow, it's brilliant, like always! Thank you very much!
Old 2011-11-02, 09:57   Link #1112
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Ah that's so sad.. i'll just ask how you make those particles :3 since i don't know how you make it or that's a brush?
Old 2011-11-02, 12:00   Link #1113
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
oh and there's a big hearted person who can do that right Tong-sempai?

See, I think he will help you, and he's a great designer also ^^
I cannot possibly say no to this...

You entrusted me with this important mission because of your unwavering faith on my abilities. I'll do, I can't try I must do, my best to replicate your style and accomplish the task at hand.
Old 2011-11-02, 14:30   Link #1114
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:

I really like this one.
Old 2011-11-02, 16:37   Link #1115
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
^ No problem... glad you liked it...

Loved that two, you have a great style keep the good work ^~
Old 2011-11-02, 17:05   Link #1116
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Thank you for the gorgeous sig., P-chama!

I am going to miss seeing your beautiful...BEAUTIFUL work...and see you (and your tea).

Dang it...I hate goodbyes...*goes to cry in a corner...with the last cup of P-chama's tea*

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 19:33   Link #1117
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
Quote:
ohoho! you really liked to ride one eh? *grin* maybe I'll let the broom spin and spin till you become dizzy XD...

Nope I'm not a meanie XD...haha... what's that never knew you were an "M" anego!

*sob* yep you're right.... you're bullying me this time >_<

^^ will pm my mail to you later on... XD hahahahmmm thinking *inventing some armor softening cream* wait for a while then I'll let you taste this invention..
I really wish to ride one!! w-wait! if you do that then I'll become dizzy and then fall off the broom! *holds broom tightly* so just the normal one would be fine!

But...but you are! wha... sssh! *smacks* what are you saying haha... but that means... Pacchan is an "S" then?

*grins* yes I am~ but *hugs* it's because I can't get to tease you that often once you leave! *sobs*

yay!
are you sure... it works for armors only? *sneaks out*

But I am not a gangster!!
Old 2011-11-02, 20:36   Link #1118
Haladflire65
*Artist

I really love these two!

However I think some of your recent updates (THEY ARE REALLY PRETTY) are a bit lacking in focus. Maybe try to tone down the sparkles a little and have compositions that draw your eye to the focal point (like the Canaan one, where the C4D really goes with the flow). Rule of thirds also works well for signatures, so try placing renders off-centre once in a while! Really great work all in all, keep it up!

Just a question, have you ever made any sigs with male characters?
Old 2011-11-02, 22:31   Link #1119
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I don't remember than she would had done any, but it isn't like than I would hade made much more myself
Old 2011-11-03, 00:08   Link #1120
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Thoses gift look great as always. I think than I recognize the picture used for papermario13689's signature's background; one of fuji choko's picture but cut .
Thanks sempai-- Yup that's right XD edited it a bit so that the girl's wouldn't be that obvious at the picture ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
i'm loss for words to comment on your "Ayachi" set sigs...
Ayumi is very sexy there, it gives a depth on the image, while Azusa is HOT!
i'll gonna wait for superior Madoka request...

EDIT: ooppss coincidence to my avatar and my current sig..
XD... Here's some water --- think this may help you to calm down a bit ^^...

Oh thanks for the compliment... superior? *grin* don't know if I can make something like that ohohoho

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Wow, it's brilliant, like always! Thank you very much!
No problem leader *kira... XD I mean salute >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
Ah that's so sad.. i'll just ask how you make those particles :3 since i don't know how you make it or that's a brush?
They're from a certain splat brushes... just cut a piece of that brush and put some glow on the layer... ^^

Quote:
I cannot possibly say no to this...

You entrusted me with this important mission because of your unwavering faith on my abilities. I'll do, I can't try I must do, my best to replicate your style and accomplish the task at hand.
You don't have to force yourself specially if the person requesting isn't participating in this forum ^^... No you don't have to replicate my style, you have your own (saw it) and I think it's brilliant too and pro-ish like skills you have... ^^.. good luck on doing some requests here ^^... that's a tedious job IMO... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I really like this one.
Thanks ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Loved that two, you have a great style keep the good work ^~
You have a good style either ^^ you too keep it up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Thank you for the gorgeous sig., P-chama!

I am going to miss seeing your beautiful...BEAUTIFUL work...and see you (and your tea).

Dang it...I hate goodbyes...*goes to cry in a corner...with the last cup of P-chama's tea*
wahhh... don't cry sage-sama , haha I think only 2 person like that unusual tea, you and chimuts-sempai XD.... good thing your stomachs are durable enough to be like that...

thanks and take care of yourself ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
I really wish to ride one!! w-wait! if you do that then I'll become dizzy and then fall off the broom! *holds broom tightly* so just the normal one would be fine!

But...but you are! wha... sssh! *smacks* what are you saying haha... but that means... Pacchan is an "S" then?

*grins* yes I am~ but *hugs* it's because I can't get to tease you that often once you leave! *sobs*

yay!
are you sure... it works for armors only? *sneaks out*

But I am not a gangster!!
Haha, hmmm I think I'll catch you if you'll fall down XD... since the flying book that I'm using have a twin turbo jet booster installed in it *powered by Marisa's Master Spark* that's why I can catch you in a flash lol...

Haha embarrassed anego is really cute... omg I'm fainting if you'll continue to be like that... hahaha, yup I'm a S... but only a bit XD... *kyahhh now I'm the one who's embarrassed

Haha... but you're my boss even though you're not a ganster XD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
I really love these two!

However I think some of your recent updates (THEY ARE REALLY PRETTY) are a bit lacking in focus. Maybe try to tone down the sparkles a little and have compositions that draw your eye to the focal point (like the Canaan one, where the C4D really goes with the flow). Rule of thirds also works well for signatures, so try placing renders off-centre once in a while! Really great work all in all, keep it up!

Hahaha also loved that canaan one, that's my initial work after awhile and it unusually resulted nicely XD... Didn't put any c4d in that it's just a bg + bg blending ^^... B-Bu-But... I can't help myself when I'm putting some sparkles... will try to prevent myself doing that if I can XD

Hmmm I think only 2 times, Sesshoumaru for Wolfie(KuroSora) and Tidus for Honey-sama (sweethoney) and tbh until today I'm not used making them XD

Quote:
I don't remember than she would had done any, but it isn't like than I would hade made much more myself
^^ Haha, they're not noticeable when I've created them and being overshadowed by a bunch of cute girls... XD

--------------------------------------

Starting the Updates...

Gifts for...

Tjaard-sama/Ren-sama/Seit-sama

will continue again later on....
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Tags