AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-03, 04:34   Link #7781
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Laith+Laptop+Insomnia+plot bunny=
Spoiler for Titleless:

Q= Do I continue or not?
Definately continue.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 05:03   Link #7782
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Because like a fourth-grade kid, I can't leave a challenge (or a triple-dog dare) unanswered.

Spoiler for Food Discussion:
That was rather cute Although I'd probably maim anyone who did that to MY Oreos.

Quote:
Spoiler for Titleless:
It's a bit awkward parsing that passage, especially the 2nd line. It has an unfortunately comic effect. Also, I think a bit more punctuation would make the sentences flow better - commas work well in that department. Keep up the practice!

And since it's that time of the year when I'm sick for no good reason...I've had a little bit TOO much time to read the shorts and cracks posted here :S

There's too much estrogen and not enough testosterone (well, what with Hayate and her lesbian army...). SO. In the name of TSS and Bringing Sexy Back:

Spoiler for Zafira's sexy back (NEntirelySFW - your mind may imply the full monty if that's the sort of mind you have):
yuiseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 08:17   Link #7783
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post

Spoiler for Zafira's sexy back (NEntirelySFW - your mind may imply the full monty if that's the sort of mind you have):
BRAVO! *Claps like a seal on cocaine* That is gorgeous!

Those of you who post on FF.N, is anyone else mesmerized by the new "reader traffic" feature? I'm finding the country breakdown is a lot like collecting the wizard cards in Chocolate Frogs or Pokemon. "Another hit from the States...pbbbbt...I've already got twenty of them. Oooo...Saudi Arabia...the "Mew" of visitor hits!"
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 08:40   Link #7784
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

New sound stage material is awesome, TSS is going to love this part: Vivio really does call Zafira Zaffy.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 09:28   Link #7785
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

What still stuns me is, is this Zaffy the same Zaffy who refused to turn into cute form?!

Nevertheless, its a welcome change.
Old 2008-08-03, 09:33   Link #7786
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

It was also good to hear that Zafira loves to play around, and is really good with children. Babysitter Zafira made canon much?

I'm telling you, Seven Arcs reads these boards. <_<

On the other hand, really bad news for a lot of NanoFate shippers, Fate-mama is officially axed in the new Sound Stage, with Nanoha saying that Vivio views her more as an older sister.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-08-03 at 10:51.
Old 2008-08-03, 10:33   Link #7787
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

*hides secret commset leading to Tsuzuki*

Yes everything is going according to plan.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:16   Link #7788
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

I'm going on a trip (wouldn't call it a holiday myself) tomorrow for a week, which will take me away from the internet in all probability bar perhaps the spattering of the joys of 56k here and there. This means, in all likelihood, no writing and no editing.

Last edited by Preston; 2008-08-03 at 11:28.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 12:01   Link #7789
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Spoiler for Titleless:

Q= Do I continue or not?
Didn't flow very well, but in all it was cute to see the Neko!Nanoha comics done in a fic-type setting. Definetly continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post

And since it's that time of the year when I'm sick for no good reason...I've had a little bit TOO much time to read the shorts and cracks posted here :S

There's too much estrogen and not enough testosterone (well, what with Hayate and her lesbian army...). SO. In the name of TSS and Bringing Sexy Back:

Nice!

Quote:
BRAVO! *Claps like a seal on cocaine* That is gorgeous!

Those of you who post on FF.N, is anyone else mesmerized by the new "reader traffic" feature? I'm finding the country breakdown is a lot like collecting the wizard cards in Chocolate Frogs or Pokemon. "Another hit from the States...pbbbbt...I've already got twenty of them. Oooo...Saudi Arabia...the "Mew" of visitor hits!"
I just saw that, it's so cool :3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
I'm going on a trip (wouldn't call it a holiday myself) tomorrow for a week, which will take me away from the internet in all probability bar perhaps the spattering of the joys of 56k here and there. This means, in all likelihood, no writing and no editing.
Have fun!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 13:36   Link #7790
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
cool i wish i can go on trip, lucky you.

damn where i am, it's so damn hot, anyway.

have fun Preston and relax.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:53   Link #7791
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Have a nice time.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 15:51   Link #7792
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

This was a lot funnier in my head.

Spoiler for Vita's Popsicles:
Old 2008-08-03, 16:33   Link #7793
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
This was a lot funnier in my head.

Spoiler for Vita's Popsicles:

lolz, nice one.

i have a huge smile... seee....
Old 2008-08-03, 16:40   Link #7794
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Yeah, me too. Poor Vita, eternal loliness got the better of her.
Old 2008-08-03, 17:27   Link #7795
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

The Name of War
Chapter Five: Trallus and Cincinnatus
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380342/5/

Fluff chapter coming next but not this one.
Old 2008-08-03, 17:49   Link #7796
Vie
Rabid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It was also good to hear that Zafira loves to play around, and is really good with children. Babysitter Zafira made canon much?

I'm telling you, Seven Arcs reads these boards. <_<

On the other hand, really bad news for a lot of NanoFate shippers, Fate-mama is officially axed in the new Sound Stage, with Nanoha saying that Vivio views her more as an older sister.
Thanks for the Sound Stage info, but damn, I would really preferred to not have known that.
Poor Fate, imagine the amount of angst that could be done when she loves Nanoha in that way, and even Vivio doesn't help her cause.
Vie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 17:55   Link #7797
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Actually, according to Nanoha Fate is deliberatly keeping distance from Vivio, because Nanoha is the real parent. Vivio still loves Fate very much, but their relationship is more sisterly-like rather then mother-daughter, that's Nanoha's part.

So no angst. Fortunately.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:32   Link #7798
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Actually, according to Nanoha Fate is deliberatly keeping distance from Vivio, because Nanoha is the real parent. Vivio still loves Fate very much, but their relationship is more sisterly-like rather then mother-daughter, that's Nanoha's part.
Yeah, although that’s mostly Hayate’s thinking, what would be good to know is Vivio’s POV. But as you said, according to the last sound track she still loves both Nanoha and Fate, so I doubt that she would start calling Fate-mama other way. Even if she knows that she’s not really her mama, Fate will always has that motherly image ^^

About the drama, you’re right. Sadly we will never get any drama, or at least any well developed drama from this kind of show… that’s a pain, since that’s my favorite gender

If you want to keep commenting about this topic I propose to move this to Music discussion, to don’t go more Off-Topic.

Going back on topic:

Have you guys seen Luv Hotel?

For those who haven’t, it’s an AU setting about Nanoha adopting Vivio because everyone else from her family rejected the girl, but the young mother isn’t in the best of the conditions and being alone she has some problems financial problems and problems taking care of her daughter while she’s at work… and then in the other hand we have our favorite blonde, who is a multi-hotel heir set on revenge, in need of a fake wife, and disposed to everything, including taking advantage of our stubborn Nanoha.

I recommend this fic, give it an opportunity, it only has 3 chapters yet and I can’t wait for the next one, the plot is very interesting ^^

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 18:46   Link #7799
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
If you want to keep commenting about this topic I propose to move this to Music discussion, to don’t go more Off-Topic.
Sure thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Going back on topic:

Have you guys seen Luv Hotel?

For those who haven’t, it’s an AU setting about Nanoha adopting Vivio because everyone else from her family rejected the girl, but the young mother isn’t in the best of the conditions and being alone she has some problems financial problems and problems taking care of her daughter while she’s at work… and then in the other hand we have our favorite blonde, who is a multi-hotel heir set on revenge, in need of a fake wife, and disposed to everything, including taking advantage of our stubborn Nanoha.

I recommend this fic, give it an opportunity, it only has 3 chapters yet and I can’t wait for the next one, the plot is very interesting ^^

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
Drama meters are spiking just from the summary. I'll give it a shot.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-08-03 at 19:03.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:17   Link #7800
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

I'been workin a lot in my gramma, once again I ask you to give me another chance to surprise you,

Spoiler for Chapter 2:

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot, Page claim... uhmmm

Oh, I know, Page claim in the name of Satashi finishing "To Make a Mother Proud" XP

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2008-08-03 at 22:49.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha