AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-26, 04:59   Link #61
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Yeah, I had one too. That was after I watched ten episodes of Naruto in a row before going to sleep, but I don't really remember it clearly. It had something to do with Gaara.

Well, since you had a few anime-dreams, let us read about them.
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 08:46   Link #62
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
I'm with Jaz. If it's about anime, games, or anything else less than XXX or NC-17 we want to hear it! I'm pretty sure alot would prefer the later 2 but we all have those unless it turns out to be your stuffed bunny that you're procreating with then....you may want to seek help
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 11:25   Link #63
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
I can't believe I am about to confess this one...

It was right in the middle of the Pokemon craze, the Game boy game had just recently come out and my mom had sent it to me while I was in Germany. I think I was 18 , but Pokemon aired in English on a channel there so I understood the idea of it. I had played it for many hours, several days in a row. Then one night, I was having a dream about Pokemon, and all of the sudden I was surrounded by ones I had to fight. I jumped up, ran and turned on the light and ran back to my side of the bed. My husband sat up and asked what was wrong. I actually tried explaining to him that I was surrounded by Pokemon and that, of course, I needed the lights on to fight. He went then I was like . I couldn't believe how long it took me to snap out of the dream, 45 seconds at least. I went back to bed feeling very silly, and then my husband starts bursting out laughing. (This was shocking since it was 2am and he had to be up at 4:30am) I couldn't blame him for laughing at me. Then between his laughing, he said "I've never seen you move so fast in your life." Appearantly, after all that, me bolting to the light switch and back was the funniest for him.
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 11:58   Link #64
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

Strange dreams...

I used to have this dream that i was in a glass lift that was going under the sea and the veiw was wonderfull but then the lift got stuck unmder the sea and a shark was heading towards the lift and i was screaming like and idiot,then i wake up, and i also had this dream that i fell down the stairs but as im falling im not actually hitting the stairs its like im floating above them but i can feel the stairts hittingme but its not pain full its like that feeling when you go on a fair ride and its getting to the big drop of the ride and uve got that funny feeling in your stomach, and wen i get to the end of the stair i hit a radiator, wen i have this dream it seems so really like my spirit leaves my body whilst im sleeping...

Last edited by Rhia; 2004-04-27 at 14:52.
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 17:56   Link #65
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Taboo Surrounded by Pokemon, I wonder what would have happened if saw a circular object nearby when you woke up. You would have probably grapped it and shouted: "Charmander, I choose YOU!!!!"
Rhia That thing with the lift you described actually was in a shark movie. But I believe that was underwater walkway where they were trapped in, also can't remember the name of the movie. (Jaws VII...)
That other dream is interesting, never had a dream like that. Leaving your body and such.
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 22:26   Link #66
Spiggy
Invisible

Taboo - hahaha...I might freak out too if I thought pokemon were around me. I'd probably try reaching for a pokeball like Jaz was talking about. Knowing my luck I'd punch the alarm clock. I bet your husband was thinking "wtf!!!"
Rhia - That's a weird dream with the stairs. I've never had one where I floated as I was falling it was more of a fast free-fall motion. I really don't like being underwater. It's too hectic for me b/c there's soo many ways to die. I prefer space. You die real fast.

All of my anime dreams are daydreams centering around Robotech. I used to have dreams about sailor moon when it was big on Cartoon Network. Ahh....Sailor V...
Old 2004-04-27, 00:28   Link #67
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Mmm, the weirdest dream I have had was where I was driving a NASCAR and running over elderly pedestrians on the highway. I had that dream so long ago and I think it was the funniest one I ever had.
Old 2004-04-27, 00:36   Link #68
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Wandering_Youth: That's horrible!

I remember an anime dream I had while watching Witch Hunter Robin...
I imagined I was a "witch" with the power to control all the elements. After a fierce battle, I was captured. They put that weird helmet and gigantic shackles on me, threw me into that funeral herse, and dragged me off to the factory...
Creepy. If you've seen the ending, you'll know why...
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 00:46   Link #69
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
Wandering_Youth: That's horrible!
It was actually a very pleasant dream because the next day I kept thinking and laughing about it in class. It was just dream anyway, but I have had the idea crossing my mind while driving in the past.
Old 2004-04-27, 00:53   Link #70
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
driving down mt. akina in my evolution viii listening to initial d music 0_o
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 01:19   Link #71
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
driving down mt. akina in my evolution viii listening to initial d music 0_o
I do something like that, but I drive down Brimhall to school in my '01 Nissian Altima in real life.
I have the 5 CDs of Initial D European Rock music [the music featured on the arcade game]. They are so much fun to listen to while driving...
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 01:29   Link #72
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
I do something like that, but I drive down Brimhall to school in my '01 Nissian Altima in real life.
I have the 5 CDs of Initial D European Rock music [the music featured on the arcade game]. They are so much fun to listen to while driving...
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!! =D
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 01:57   Link #73
Lanimoo
Disabled By Request

Last night, in my dream, I saw myself as a 50 year old person in the mirror. I looked nothing like I do now. In the mirror I saw a very tan woman with soft wrinkles and dark black hair. She looked happy and wise.
Lanimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 02:31   Link #74
junko
model bliss

I had this dream where I was involved in a conflict between elves and faeries. I was fighting with the elves, and we were riding raptors and trying to find the faeries' outpost. They faeries were breeding t-rex's (or something like that), specifically they were breeding a new t-rex to kill all the woodland creatures. Or maybe they wanted to kill the elves, I'm not sure. But they were evil faeries, I can tell you that.

When I was in HS, I used to have this dream where I was late to school. And I would wake up, and it would be, like 9:00 and I would be like, "crap, I'm late!" So, I would rush into the shower, get dressed, and get my stuff. And when I would get downdstairs, I would look at the clock and see that it was only 1:30. Dude, that was the worst. It was so hard to go back to sleep after that.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 06:31   Link #75
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
I had this dream where I was involved in a conflict between elves and faeries. I was fighting with the elves, and we were riding raptors and trying to find the faeries' outpost. They faeries were breeding t-rex's (or something like that), specifically they were breeding a new t-rex to kill all the woodland creatures. Or maybe they wanted to kill the elves, I'm not sure. But they were evil faeries, I can tell you that.

When I was in HS, I used to have this dream where I was late to school. And I would wake up, and it would be, like 9:00 and I would be like, "crap, I'm late!" So, I would rush into the shower, get dressed, and get my stuff. And when I would get downdstairs, I would look at the clock and see that it was only 1:30. Dude, that was the worst. It was so hard to go back to sleep after that.
Breeding T-Rex's...what happened to the good, happy fairies we all remember. Now they're all gangsta-fied trying to kill off everything...man the world has changed. I hate those dreams where you think that you're running late and then you wake up to find that you're not. I use to have those alot and I still do. I think that one of these days, I'm going to give myself a heart attack from one.

Wandering_Youth - you sicko hehehe. I do say, that is a very original dream there and I can't stop giggling for some odd reason.
Slade xTekno - that's freaky. I've seen the whole series. *shivers*
Old 2004-04-27, 12:46   Link #76
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

I always dream that I'm falling off a cliff or tripping! I don't know about anyone else but I always end up waking up feeling like I fell. It feels like my whole body jerks!
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 12:51   Link #77
MikoKikyo

omg Cammie that happens to me too! A lot! But it's not really a dream it's more like a sensation...It always happens right when I'm falling asleep, and it's like I'm falling, and as I fall I grow more conscious and aware, so that the actual fall is the moment I wake. It's really abrupt too, so I feel on edge. It's really weird
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 12:58   Link #78
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
omg Cammie that happens to me too! A lot! But it's not really a dream it's more like a sensation...It always happens right when I'm falling asleep, and it's like I'm falling, and as I fall I grow more conscious and aware, so that the actual fall is the moment I wake. It's really abrupt too, so I feel on edge. It's really weird
Do you sit straight up sometimes?

I trip alot when i'm awake too! I'm very clumsy so it shouldn't surprise me that I fall in my sleep.
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 13:05   Link #79
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie
I always dream that I'm falling off a cliff or tripping! I don't know about anyone else but I always end up waking up feeling like I fell. It feels like my whole body jerks!
I had this ALOT when I was a kid, I felt like I was floating through the air off the stairs (we had a huge house and the steps were madly long..well thats how it felt cause I was a kid). You even get the butterflies you normally get in a rollercoaster, cause I could actually feel myself picking up speed as I was falling.
Old 2004-04-27, 13:32   Link #80
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
I think that happens to everyone, it happens in the moment between you are somnolient and falling asleep, is always like I fall for some reason and I shake my whole body due to the commotion. Sometimes is just that I fall from a cliff, others I fall from a swing, sometimes seems like im walking and trip over something etc. etc. is kindof funny
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams