Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-09-13, 06:27   Link #821
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by revennge View Post
Spoiler for about those military ranks:

I'm at Ski resort episode now. Oh boy, Takeru with skis...
Whose route did you go anyway?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 06:50   Link #822
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
In the hot spring resort , I remember all of the girls are drunk, expect Elena and Irma is something about being polish ( ?) don't understand the rest .

For the violent drunk Marimo still tops the list Then Meiya with katana , and yuuhi with nagita
What exactly did Elena and Irma do ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 07:16   Link #823
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
What exactly did Elena and Irma do ?
Well they drank some sake or liquors (?) can't remember which one
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 07:30   Link #824
Raxnom
気疲れ

If I remember correctly then those two drank some Polish alcohol name "SPIRITUS". Maybe it is from Russian word "СПИРТ". As I know russian language thats the closest image in my head. It was one of the worlds strongest 96 % drinks. Elena was all like "what is going on around here?" and Irma just passed out.

Oh and I'm on Meiya's route.

Edit: Oh, I'm sorry then. Well the strongest I have drank was 62% vodka and that was overkill for me. I can't even imagine 95%...

Last edited by Raxnom; 2012-09-13 at 09:23.
Raxnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 08:54   Link #825
Timsel

Quote:
If I remember correctly then those two drank some Polish alcohol name "SPIRITUS". Maybe it is from Russian word "СПИРТ". As I know russian language thats the closest image in my head. It was one of the worlds strongest 96 promille drinks. Elena was all like "what is going on around here?" and Irma just passed out.
No-no-no, thats polish national proud - "Spirytus rektyfikowany".
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirytus_rektyfikowany
96% is not comfortable to drink in neat form, even for European (well, that don`t stop us) and for Japanese it would be overkill
As I remember, characters of Full Metal Panic used "Spiritus" as fire-bomb.
Timsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 10:32   Link #826
John117xCortana

Quote:
If I remember correctly then those two drank some Polish alcohol name "SPIRITUS". Maybe it is from Russian word "СПИРТ". As I know russian language thats the closest image in my head. It was one of the worlds strongest 96 % drinks. Elena was all like "what is going on around here?" and Irma just passed out.

Edit: Oh, I'm sorry then. Well the strongest I have drank was 62% vodka and that was overkill for me. I can't even imagine 95%...
Did Elena do something stupid after she drank that ?
Old 2012-09-14, 01:47   Link #827
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

a quick heads up that another TSFIA update should be up within the hour. Enjoy your readings.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 02:06   Link #828
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:

What the fuck kind of drink has 96% alcohol!?!??!

That's insane
Old 2012-09-14, 02:29   Link #829
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
What the fuck kind of drink has 96% alcohol!?!??!

That's insane
never heard of "Everclear"? its pretty close to that, google it. me and my friend drink it as a race and dare.
Old 2012-09-14, 03:31   Link #830
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
never heard of "Everclear"? its pretty close to that, google it. me and my friend drink it as a race and dare.
I downed a bottle of 'lab bench cleaning fluid, 95% ethanol, 500ml' once... It was not comfortable.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 05:37   Link #831
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
I downed a bottle of 'lab bench cleaning fluid, 95% ethanol, 500ml' once... It was not comfortable.
Now I understand why my school doesn't have ethanol to do experiment with,the teachers are properly paranoid
Old 2012-09-14, 15:01   Link #832
Belgaesh

Quote:
a quick heads up that another TSFIA update should be up within the hour. Enjoy your readings.
TSFIA #39 about those A-10 Eishi during the evacuation of Hamburg in West Germany brought tear to my eyes and a salute for their corage.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 10:14   Link #833
John117xCortana

What did they do ?

They said that the A-10 was the only TSF to have an excellent track record against BETA swarms.
Old 2012-09-15, 17:40   Link #834
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
What did they do ?

They said that the A-10 was the only TSF to have an excellent track record against BETA swarms.
here, grab and read it yourself.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hiknp9pxzn0ya
Old 2012-09-15, 19:40   Link #835
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
So I am playing Extra so far...
Spoiler for WTF Limo:
Arghh, I feel so out of place not even knowing what Initial D is.. other the fact that it involves cars. And racing. I'm glad to see that you're enjoying Extra, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for Takahashi in Alternative
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
No way.. I guess it makes sense.. but.. how? Why? D:

Quote:
the 94 second is replaced by the actual xfj-01 phase 2 shiranui after Kamchatka. and the XFJ project of trialing the shiranui 2nd is considered finished after the Nato/UN "blue flag" exercise. since the testing are done, the shiranuis are shipped back to japan. so since yuuya doesn't have a TSF in the most recent storline, AGE seems to be hinting at the new Soviet Su-47 prototype will be somehow yuuya's in the future.
Oh God, I can't wait to see what'll happen once Yuuya gets his hands on the Berkut. It'll be so awesome. The Su-47 is my favourite TSF, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Well, /m/ is actually one of the more frequentable boards of 4chan, with /tg/. On, the other hand, /b/, /v/, /a/ and /jp/, this is like walking in a BETA hive, now imagine, a BETA hive where the troll face or the RAGEFACE or even SHOOP DA WHOOP is pasted over the "head" of EVERY BETAs. This is what those boards are.
Haha, that's a pretty good analogy. But really, /m/ is great with the exception of one tripfag (not too hard to guess who that is..), /vg/ is also pretty good. /b/ is generally okay, /a/ and /v/ are the hell holes. I remember the times when I used to post on almost all of the boards mentioned. Fun times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Its dah Berkut http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Su-47_Berkut
Also the star of the latest translated TSFiA chapter.
That.. really makes me want to begin reading TSFiA.. but ah, I still need to finish others things before I can do so. ;_;

Quote:
P.S.S. Now that i re-read it. Berkut is truly a monster.
Damn it.. you people are really making me want to read that chapter.. I can't help but wonder how Total Eclipse and TSFiA are related, though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
when did Altered Fable come in or what timeline because based in the spoiler then its connected to at least unlimited.
You asked this question in the images thread here, and I answered it in this thread. It's a spoiler if you still haven't finished Alternative, but if have and/or really want to know, here's that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Then why did Takekur called them in their military ranks? Altered fable is not translated right? because if it is, be damned with deadlines! I would play it asap.
It hasn't been translated yet.. but it seems people from /a/ and/or /m/ are working on it..

--

It's been a few months since I finished Alternative, and it just dawned upon me not too long ago that I still can't stop talking about it. I haven't written anything noteworthy in about 3 or 4 months.. but I really want to write about my experience with Muv Luv.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 21:22   Link #836
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

after playing extra and Unlimited ....

Extra finished Meiya, Sumika, Chizuru, Ayamine, still working Tama ( argg the Lacrosse match was tedious)

Unlimited, Meiya, Chizuru , Ayamine ....... the ending was bitter sweet Working on Tama, Mitoko route......

played Alternative first and the untranslated altered fable

I see how the dots are connected in Takeru's many flash backs in alternative belong to the extra verse and unlimited verse ....
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:25   Link #837
John117xCortana

What is 38 Continental Fighters about ? Because I saw the Valkyrie unit insignia...
Old 2012-09-16, 04:56   Link #838
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

A-10s... *salute*

Fucking balls of Depleted Uranium.

Also, TSFiA seems to be canon for Total Eclipse and Alternative, given that it's snapshots of events occuring alongisde or before Alternative (and I'd think anything set before 2001 would be canon for both Alternative and Unlimited).

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 04:59   Link #839
Raxnom
気疲れ

It seems so, because we get to know what happens after Alternative only from TSFiA stories.

A-10s
Old 2012-09-16, 09:42   Link #840
John117xCortana

Those A-10 pilots were awesome. We salute you.

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto