AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-05-03, 06:12   Link #42581
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Nah, this one can beat that.

Obamamobile are darn heavy, this is very problematic when you need it mass produced (Say the Jews, no really).

Besides, the windows is not even fifty call proof When I said missile proof, I meant literally.

New material invented everytime, using anything on the periodic table rather than magic thingamajing. Anything that doesn't violate Newton and Einstein is possible.
Old 2013-05-03, 06:13   Link #42582
DarkJak2050

What are your thoughts on the Target Practice for my guys, StratoSpear?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 08:11   Link #42583
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Another ecchi one I'm working on (imagine that...)

Quote:
“Are we going to the beach or something?”

“Too crowded now, especially at this time,” Chifuyu answered, placing her bag down and taking off her sunglasses. “It’s unfortunate, especially since I didn’t get to wear that swimsuit for very long.”

Ichika colored up. “…yeah, it was a really good one too.” It certainly didn't take long for that particular mental image to be called up. The way her unbound hair swayed as she walked up ... the bikini bottom perched precariously on her slender hips, her well-developed chest bound by the erotic black top with her sunglasses hanging in the very spot where his head shou -

“Otouto no ecchi.”

The hell!? How did she even - Hey, that was Charl’s line! Bad form, sister, bad form! Stealing appeal points from your own students!
~*~
Quote:
“Hn, this is job well done, Ichika,” my sister nodded, a light smile across her face. Oh Chifuyu-nee, if only you knew how gorgeous you would be if you just smiled more.

“I suppose that we should give him a small service for this,” she glanced at Yamada, who flushed red. Before the green-haired teacher could say anything, Chifuyu-nee reached for the edge of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, unveiling that legendary black lingerie-like bikini top she wore to the beach. Ichika’s eyes were glued to her chest as they swayed, free of the constraints of the shirt fabric. …he resolved to get the gods an extra special gift when he went back to the shrine this year.

“Ah,” Yamada clapped her hands in understanding and set to work peeling off her own T-shirt. Instead of the yellow bikini she wore to the beach, she had a sky blue version with white flowers decorating the fabric. Compared to these two beauties in front of him, the rest of the girls in the class didn’t even rate.

Wait, whoa, are they seriously..!? I’m your little brother, Chifuyu-nee! Doing something so provocatively is going to make me forget! Ah, you’re my teacher as well, this is double ero-embarrassing! C'mon, even Yamada-sensei has joined in too?! That's so not fair, and she's so huge too... This is not an eroge, stop seducing your poor, male student and brother, you two!

So...yeah, if you can't tell, I'm working on Ichika's POV talk. How is it? Probably a bit more expressive than he is in the novel but hey...
Old 2013-05-03, 08:26   Link #42584
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Garrison assignment suck

I didn't join this shit hellhole for a noble cause, I joined because my dad and my grandpa, I knew this is wrong, but...

I don't want to die, so I accept this assignment because it's safe.

Then he appeared out of nowhere

Lurking in the shadow, he preyed us one by one. I can't check his thermal signature... to faint. No, it's impossible.

I pulled the trigger, my weapon roared, sending dozens upon dozens bullet toward his direction.

It's... a miss.

He disappear, how could be-

"FUCK! FUCK!"

I lurched back in fear, the servo on my joints worked up at full capacity, propelling me faster than normal human can run by long stride.

Arms bear, shell spent... he is everywhere, my sensor is jammed. None of my attacks, or that of my pal's can connect. No...

His armor deflected heavy caliber bullets with ease, deceptively thin, yet possess such incredible strength...

How could this be possible?!

He appeared beside me, arm extended and-

"Sorry"

The next I feel, my skin burned hot like it's set aflame, I cried as hard as I could, my scream resounding in the labyrinth shaped base corridor.

My suit has been electrocuted.

And then... it was a numb sensation, I felt like my chest has been crushed.

As I desperately tried to reach my knife, he stood majestically, looking down at me without expression... hell, of course, he has a visor, how could I fucking read his expression?

Then he flipped it open.

A pair of red eyes, gleaming with anger and pity.

"You...YOU-"

"I've come to retrieve my sister, you can have a rest"

I swear he smirked when he said it, but between the darkness and lighting failure, I couldn't be certain.

As darkness crept into my eyes, I heard more sounds of gunfire and explosion... and my comrades... I don't think they can fare better...
Pacifist to the end

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2013-05-03 at 08:38.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 08:35   Link #42585
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
"I've come to retrieve my sister, you can have some rest"
"...you can have a rest."
or
"...you can take a rest."

Solid Snake Ichika and Raiden Chifuyu = T^T awesomeness
Old 2013-05-03, 08:45   Link #42586
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
What are your thoughts on the Target Practice for my guys, StratoSpear?
Nothing much, frankly. Sounds every bit like a normal target range only with different weapons and target behavior.

Though that's just me.
Old 2013-05-03, 09:24   Link #42587
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Spoiler for Nemo Trolling style:
Old 2013-05-03, 11:40   Link #42588
Eratas123

If Chifuyu and Ichika switched ages and places, who would Chifuyu befriend?
Old 2013-05-03, 11:46   Link #42589
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Would their personalities remain though?
Old 2013-05-03, 12:04   Link #42590
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

After watching a certain Hong Kong movie, I am wondering if IS can be cross overed with it.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 12:42   Link #42591
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...and what certain Hong Kong Movie would that be...? *dubious look*
Old 2013-05-03, 14:50   Link #42592
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...and what certain Hong Kong Movie would that be...? *dubious look*
Double Tap.

Basically the plot is you have 2 main characters in a shooting competition (shooting labelled targets), one is a police officer (Miu) and another is a gunsmith (Rick) who recently recovered from an injury. Both have mastered the Double Tap technique (shooting twice in the same spot immediately after the other). When the two challenged each other, a friend of the police officer was in depression and started to shoot civilians, the gunsmith was forced to shoot the friend twice in the head (out of sheer habit) and was haunted by the death ever since.

Then we have a time lapse and a suspicious number of deaths who also died from the Double Tap technique and Miu suspects that it was Rick that killed the people.

The interesting part of the movie was that you see that Rick developed a sadistic addiction to killing after his first kill, and then there's the whole theme of "it's not guns that kill people, it's people that kill people." Then, we have the whole bipolar mental disorder when Rick hides from police and stuff.

So, connecting back to IS. I am wondering if we can have a character who was forced to kill somebody and then developing a similar addiction. I was thinking Ichika, what do you think?

Old 2013-05-03, 18:30   Link #42593
DarkJak2050

I don't think Ichika's the type who'll do that...

And I find what you asked about a character having that addiction ironic, because when I was developing my characters before writing Project Silverback, I originally had that addiction idea for Eric (but specifically towards IS Pilots). But that would make him the villain, so I scrapped it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Nothing much, frankly. Sounds every bit like a normal target range only with different weapons and target behavior.

Though that's just me.
Have you seen the video? Especially the very last target in it?

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2013-05-03 at 18:44. Reason: Detail added
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 18:39   Link #42594
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
So, connecting back to IS. I am wondering if we can have a character who was forced to kill somebody and then developing a similar addiction. I was thinking Ichika, what do you think?
Hello there Canon Madoka

*Prepare ten foot pole*

Don't want to get involved here
Old 2013-05-03, 19:49   Link #42595
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Hello there Canon Madoka

*Prepare ten foot pole*

Don't want to get involved here
Hmm, I guess I can use that as a possible fic idea. I'll keep it in the drawer for now.

Old 2013-05-03, 20:25   Link #42596
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well...how to put it... Madoka's the only one in the cast who has a personality with that sort of disposition... I can see Ichika being the other guy (Miu) though, but to have him be forced to chase down and capture his only beloved little sister who has been tainted by darkness... T^T

Chifuyu: Just catch the idiot already...

*beautiful angst moment ruined*
Old 2013-05-03, 21:11   Link #42597
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Have you seen the video? Especially the very last target in it?
Already did, hence my comment. I can't gauge how challenging it is since the only times I fired a weapon is a SAR21 on an open range and an air rifle in a community club's in-built shooting range, both having stationary targets at various distances.

Gaming arcades on the other hand...
Old 2013-05-03, 21:12   Link #42598
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Ange Stark, Mk 42, and the Clean Slate protocol. Discuss.

*ruuuuns*
Old 2013-05-03, 21:18   Link #42599
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Clean Slate?
Old 2013-05-03, 22:04   Link #42600
Eratas123

Sounds like a purge protocol:/

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest