AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-20, 20:42   Link #2861
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Actually I think they have been told that Shidou's kiss seals their mana, or they at least figured it out for themselves. At the end of volume 7, Miku said she heard that Shidou's kiss seals their powers from Yoshino and the others.
Well in Yoshino's case shidou directly said to kiss her as for the yamai's the freak accident that nicely wrapped up things there surprised them and they were told later
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 21:21   Link #2862
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Volume 6 and 7 are about the new spirit, Miku. Though I seriously think you should wait for the translations and read it; it's the most epic arc in the series so far.
this i agree most epic XD and seemingly miku is getting high ranks for me esp since she says "darling" \o/
Old 2013-05-20, 21:34   Link #2863
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
what happen in the novel 6 and 7?
@iamadooddood and I posted links and spoiler about volume 6 and 7 back on page 142. His (@iamadooddood) post is right below mine.
Old 2013-05-20, 21:40   Link #2864
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
There is no Miku' story yet since her arc just finished the last novel.

But I'm curious about Yamai's story .
Aww... I was hoping to see how she acts around her darling. D:

Yamai side story should be fun though, I guess.

Quote:
Volume 6 and 7 are about the new spirit, Miku. Though I seriously think you should wait for the translations and read it; it's the most epic arc in the series so far.
Every time I see the word 'new' used like that it reminds me of the new iPad...

Other than that, quoted for truth. I can never get enough of that two page image. I'll be utterly disappointed if DAL doesn't get a season 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well in Yoshino's case shidou directly said to kiss her as for the yamai's the freak accident that nicely wrapped up things there surprised them and they were told later
Lol @ the Yamai twins kissing him together without him even prompting them, or knowing what it'd do. They're really forward.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 21:50   Link #2865
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
Other than that, quoted for truth. I can never get enough of that two page image. I'll be utterly disappointed if DAL doesn't get a season 2.
though they should atleast make it longer ._. as of now its just rushed IMO
Old 2013-05-20, 22:15   Link #2866
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
though they should atleast make it longer ._. as of now its just rushed IMO
Yeah. The way I see it, the optimal pace would be 3-4 episodes for Yamai arc, 6-7 episodes for Miku arc, and the rest for filler side stories. Not anime original filler (though chances are they'll still throw in one ep's worth anyway).

But then, which anime's season 2 would adapt fewer LN volumes than it did for season 1, anyway?
Old 2013-05-20, 22:18   Link #2867
haseo0408

Guys I need your help here, in the coming Date A Live game there is a girl I donīt reconice at all, she has pink shoulder lengh hair and refers to Shidou as Shidou-san; Iīve read the novels until Killer Kurumi and stop beacus Itsuka Sister is not tanslated yet so, is she a character from the later novel or a game original character?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 22:18   Link #2868
Iggy_Pop

They can still adopt it when the LN ends. I'm really hoping the author won't milk it at stretch out the series until it get boring.

@ haseo0408
Her name is Rinne Sonogami and she's an original character for the game.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 22:34   Link #2869
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Guys I need your help here, in the coming Date A Live game there is a girl I donīt reconice at all, she has pink shoulder lengh hair and refers to Shidou as Shidou-san; Iīve read the novels until Killer Kurumi and stop beacus Itsuka Sister is not tanslated yet so, is she a character from the later novel or a game original character?.
^What he said. And game thread is here.

I don't remember her adding the "-san" though. And Yoshino and Kurumi already do, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
They can still adopt it when the LN ends. I'm really hoping the author won't milk it at stretch out the series until it get boring.
I'd rather they stretch the series where they should so it doesn't feel rushed, and compress it where they should so it doesn't get too boring. In short, pace it well. I just thought that my suggestion satisfied both conditions.
Old 2013-05-20, 22:41   Link #2870
haseo0408

So her name is Rinne, thanks guys and sorry, I didnīt know there was a game thread.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 22:57   Link #2871
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
^What he said. And game thread is here.

I don't remember her adding the "-san" though. And Yoshino and Kurumi already do, lol.

I'd rather they stretch the series where they should so it doesn't feel rushed, and compress it where they should so it doesn't get too boring. In short, pace it well. I just thought that my suggestion satisfied both conditions.
I'm talking about the LN, not the anime. That's why I said author.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 23:03   Link #2872
kazzuya13

Quote:
Yeah. The way I see it, the optimal pace would be 3-4 episodes for Yamai arc, 6-7 episodes for Miku arc, and the rest for filler side stories. Not anime original filler (though chances are they'll still throw in one ep's worth anyway).

But then, which anime's season 2 would adapt fewer LN volumes than it did for season 1, anyway?
then in the Miku arc it would be 1 episode per volume
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 23:17   Link #2873
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
I'm talking about the LN, not the anime. That's why I said author.
Oh ok. I thought you meant the author won't milk the anime lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
then in the Miku arc it would be 1 episode per volume
OH GOD NO. Seriously, please don't let that happen.
Old 2013-05-20, 23:19   Link #2874
kazzuya13

Quote:
Oh ok. I thought you meant the author won't milk the anime lol.

OH GOD NO. Seriously, please don't let that happen.
I know because amongst all of the past volumes the Miku arc is the best unless tell me otherwise. And it would be such a drag if they cut that off.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 00:06   Link #2875
kagato3

Quote:
Actually I think they have been told that Shidou's kiss seals their mana, or they at least figured it out for themselves. At the end of volume 7, Miku said she heard that Shidou's kiss seals their powers from Yoshino and the others.

Yeah as I stated before Tohka would have to be almost brain dead not to figure it out. As Shidou tells her he has a way to stop her out of control powers then says he has to kiss her and then 99% of her powers are sealed. Thats not even putting 1 and 1 togeather and getting 2 level stuff. It's also why I think she made him promise that no mater what he would save the other spirits before she makes him promise not to kiss other girls she knows he can't do both which is why she stressed the first one so much.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 00:56   Link #2876
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Yeah as I stated before Tohka would have to be almost brain dead not to figure it out. As Shidou tells her he has a way to stop her out of control powers then says he has to kiss her and then 99% of her powers are sealed. Thats not even putting 1 and 1 togeather and getting 2 level stuff. It's also why I think she made him promise that no mater what he would save the other spirits before she makes him promise not to kiss other girls she knows he can't do both which is why she stressed the first one so much.
In that case, is it too much for me to say that she is almost brain dead? Because as of volume 5, she still doesn't seem to have figured it out. I don't think she managed to figure it out by volume 7 either.
Old 2013-05-21, 01:03   Link #2877
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

@cloud04 Where did you get that gif? I'd like to save it cause it's so cute!

I think that Tohka just doesn't think about things too much except being with Shido. That's all she wants so that's what she focuses on.
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 03:16   Link #2878
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
@cloud04 Where did you get that gif? I'd like to save it cause it's so cute!

I think that Tohka just doesn't think about things too much except being with Shido. That's all she wants so that's what she focuses on.
which one?if your referring to the avatar i have, i made it from epi 6 of DAL

tohka only things of two things..shido and food XD

Last edited by cloud04; 2013-05-21 at 04:08.
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 04:59   Link #2879
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

Lol @ the Yamai twins kissing him together without him even prompting them, or knowing what it'd do. They're really forward.
yep the funniest part is this shidou originally would've had to get the two of them to kiss him at the same time since the bet they made would be complicated. And the best part he;s ready to seal their powers but needs to get away from tohka and when they steal him they both kiss him anyway and then tohka comes around and cue awkward moment. The sad fact is as pure almost as the yoshino arc is the yamai twins will be incredibly high on the fanservice haha
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 05:50   Link #2880
sky black swordman

IMO "if" a season 2 for Date A Live does became a realization they should just use volume 5-7. I believe the reason they had to make the current anime adaptation go up to volume 4 is due the huge cliffhanger at the end of volume 3. Using only 3 volume would probably fix the pacing problem so many people have with the current anime.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy