AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-05, 02:21   Link #3081
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
That's what he's been doing the entire time but that's not apparently where the concern lies. Direct LN spoilers below from vol. 5 epilogue:
Spoiler:
This seems to imply otherwise...
I believe the bargain for using Shidou for sealing could be that he will barely be able to manifest the Spirits' abilities, but Shidou managed to pull Tohka's whole sword out in desperation unlike the time where only a part of Kotori abilities, not her huge-ass-axe/halberd, manifested for regeneration. Also during Kotori's brief skirmish with Kurumi, she took back all of her powers, and told shidou to retreat, since the loss of her powers in him will make him a free frag.

Most likely they are afraid Shidou might master the powers sealed within him and become too dangerous.
Old 2013-06-05, 03:04   Link #3082
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Too dangerous... Like what happened to Kotori?

So, this means Kurumi had a good reason to go after Shido's Spirit power, is it? Even though she may not know what his power does?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 04:07   Link #3083
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Yes like the others said, it's probably the 1st whose appearance and subsequently the space quake took so many lives. In terms of the current spirits, it would definitely be Kotori. I highly doubt Kotori even used half of her powers and already she was stomping Kurumi. Plus the fact that Kotori haven't used her powers in years... At the same time I think Tohka might also be a really strong one as well but I'm not very sure yet.
If you are talking about the current spirits we have seen, then the strongest spirit would be Tohka in "Black Tohka" mode. Although some were somewhat tired or injured Ellen, Shido, Miku, Yoshino (?) and Yamai twins (?), all did at one point fight "Black Tohka" .
Old 2013-06-05, 07:55   Link #3084
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
I believe the bargain for using Shidou for sealing could be that he will barely be able to manifest the Spirits' abilities, but Shidou managed to pull Tohka's whole sword out in desperation unlike the time where only a part of Kotori abilities, not her huge-ass-axe/halberd, manifested for regeneration. Also during Kotori's brief skirmish with Kurumi, she took back all of her powers, and told shidou to retreat, since the loss of her powers in him will make him a free frag.

Most likely they are afraid Shidou might master the powers sealed within him and become too dangerous.
I wouldn't say too dangerous just from sealing them but they are afraid he may go out of control like Kotori does. It is only if that happens (aka the worst case) that Kotori says she will kill him. So basicly as long as Shidou stays Shidou it's unlikely they will give the kill order.
the rest of the quote.
Spoiler for v5:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 08:56   Link #3085
Ramen00

Spoiler for Kurumi Star Festival:
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 09:22   Link #3086
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen00 View Post
lol, so he did manage to make one of Kurumi fall for him.
Old 2013-06-05, 09:34   Link #3087
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramen00 View Post
So the one he dated is the (school) Kurumi
It would have been better if that was the original
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 09:56   Link #3088
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
So the one he dated is the (school) Kurumi
It would have been better if that was the original
Yeah, it could have gone better if it's the original. Though I'm willing to bet that the original could receive a glimpse of her clone's memories. And thus, I would think that both of the original and her clones have a mutual 'thing' on Shido.

And so, at least Kurumi is interested on Shido regardless, whether if it's a clone or not.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 16:07   Link #3089
Soji

I think is a bid deal that a clone fall for him/was interested in him .
I mean, if he was able to do this with one of her clone what stop him to do the same with her(the original)?XD

After all, even if she was a clone she was still Kurumi.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 17:09   Link #3090
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I think is a bid deal that a clone fall for him/was interested in him .
I mean, if he was able to do this with one of her clone what stop him to do the same with her(the original)?XD

After all, even if she was a clone she was still Kurumi.
Maybe it's like the Misaka network, where if one clone falls for the main guy, all of them do.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 17:49   Link #3091
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Maybe it's like the Misaka network, where if one clone falls for the main guy, all of them do.
what about if the main girl falls for the guy as oppose to a clone the real question is who is the original kurumi if she's still alive.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 17:53   Link #3092
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
what about if the main girl falls for the guy as oppose to a clone the real question is who is the original kurumi if she's still alive.
Well, if you watched the Matrix and the sequels, do you think Agent Smith has an original?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 17:54   Link #3093
Miraluka
Banned

Still they share the same memories like a collective mind.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 20:34   Link #3094
Algester

isnt it because agent smith was a virus? and a replicating one at that
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 21:17   Link #3095
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Still they share the same memories like a collective mind.
This is true to an extent because they should share the same experiences, at least up until the timeline that the clone existed in; anything after would depend on which time the clone came from. Thus the clones still have individual quirks that may have existed in the original's personality right at that point of time. Still, there's a possibility of the same scenario that happened with the Sisters clones in Index/Railgun; original falls for Shidou, and all clones follow thereafter.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 22:28   Link #3096
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
If you are talking about the current spirits we have seen, then the strongest spirit would be Tohka in "Black Tohka" mode. Although some were somewhat tired or injured Ellen, Shido, Miku, Yoshino (?) and Yamai twins (?), all did at one point fight "Black Tohka" .
now imagine what "black Kotori" could do... in fact what are the aspects of their "inverse" can do to them I'm curious
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 00:17   Link #3097
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
now imagine what "black Kotori" could do... in fact what are the aspects of their "inverse" can do to them I'm curious
Maybe it will be like they broke the seal and their powers can be accessed easily however even if it is accessible that doesn't mean it is controllable.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 00:25   Link #3098
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
I was under the impression that "black Tohka" was just real Tohka with her powers released and on a rampage. I mean, the one time she released her full power (end of vol 1) she caused more destruction than we've seen since. All her fights since have been with her power sealed.
Old 2013-06-06, 02:25   Link #3099
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I was under the impression that "black Tohka" was just real Tohka with her powers released and on a rampage. I mean, the one time she released her full power (end of vol 1) she caused more destruction than we've seen since. All her fights since have been with her power sealed.
I am now very curious about black Kurumi, and the means it takes to seal her lol
Old 2013-06-06, 05:20   Link #3100
iAkuma

i just skipped to the latest page so mind if i ask if there are summaries for vol. 4,6 and 7?
thanks
iAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy