Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-30, 05:19   Link #1141
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykas View Post
there is a great article on the new animated feature over at sankaku complex with a picture of shirai as (among other things) a gangster that is too great.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...nopan-ero-ova/

as a point of note this site has some adult oriented material and is not safe for work. it can be filtered out so that all you are looking at is safe stuff tho.
So glad shiro-chan is getting , more love, now all I need is shiro-chan as a kid on the train and I'll be set! Once again yanki shiro-chan FTW!

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 05:04   Link #1142
Linksmash
Legendary Link Player

saw the raw for ch 49 read online. Any translations up?
Linksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 12:18   Link #1143
sumowow

Yes, the translation is up by SaHa and it can be easily gained by the links on his blog.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 19:00   Link #1144
Linksmash
Legendary Link Player

I'm really enjoying the character development in this chapter

Spoiler for Kodomo No Jikan, Ch 49:

Overall I'm happy with the developments that have taken place and look foreward to how things will play out in the next chapter.
Old 2009-05-23, 22:16   Link #1145
Fran~
floating away...

ahahaha... Shiro-chan Dynamic Entry was so much WIN!

CHUT UP!...
Old 2009-05-24, 10:21   Link #1146
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksmash View Post

Overall I'm happy with the developments that have taken place and look foreward to how things will play out in the next chapter.

Excellent post! I have similar feelings. But we are moving back into story development mode. I was very impressed with this chapter. I love how usa and kuro-chan are represented by actual cats and bunnies now, lol. Its hilarious to me. I wonder if we ever talked about how perfect those two are for usagi mimi and nekomimi (the body types I mean)?

I fully support aoki x rin, I hope they live happily ever after, but I needz mah shiro chan x kuro-chan, give meez moar watashiya! And fully seconded about the epicosity of shiro-chan's intro, lol, the kids clinging to her, lol. The boys "bullying" her because they liked her = lulz. Little boys don't know how to express themselves, lol.

Did no one check out the dvd special that was also posted by saha?That was great, usa-chan surpassed boin-sensei, her bust had spillith over. I am wanting to see what doujin people, or if doujin people will do anything with rose pink. I'd have a heart attack from a rose pink x boin-sensei doujin... oh the fun...

Oh does anyone know where I can find raws of kojika at? Linksmash you remarked that you saw some online, may I ask where? I am looking for the extra magazine scans, like these I scanned myself.

But I am more than happy with just the actual raw comic. Also while I'm asking anyone know where I can find raws of comic high the magazine?

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 16:02   Link #1147
Linksmash
Legendary Link Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Excellent post! I have similar feelings. But we are moving back into story development mode. I was very impressed with this chapter. I love how usa and kuro-chan are represented by actual cats and bunnies now, lol. Its hilarious to me. I wonder if we ever talked about how perfect those two are for usagi mimi and nekomimi (the body types I mean)?

I fully support aoki x rin, I hope they live happily ever after, but I needz mah shiro chan x kuro-chan, give meez moar watashiya! And fully seconded about the epicosity of shiro-chan's intro, lol, the kids clinging to her, lol. The boys "bullying" her because they liked her = lulz. Little boys don't know how to express themselves, lol.

Did no one check out the dvd special that was also posted by saha?That was great, usa-chan surpassed boin-sensei, her bust had spillith over. I am wanting to see what doujin people, or if doujin people will do anything with rose pink. I'd have a heart attack from a rose pink x boin-sensei doujin... oh the fun...

Oh does anyone know where I can find raws of kojika at? Linksmash you remarked that you saw some online, may I ask where? I am looking for the extra magazine scans, like these I scanned myself.

But I am more than happy with just the actual raw comic. Also while I'm asking anyone know where I can find raws of comic high the magazine?
Yeah, the whole cat and bunny thing was pretty tight, glad it's become sorta set in stone now. I, like many others I'm sure, have my own predictions and, I suppose you could call it a desire, to see certain characters together when the end of the series rolls around. I agree completely on the Shiro Kuro matter. I wasn't too dissapointed that there wasn't much about it in this chapter, but then again Ch. 48 was all about Shiro Kuro, so I've had my fill of that for the moment lol.

I had no idea there was a dvd out for that, I gotta check it out lol.

As far as the raws, I just googled "Kodomo No Jikan Ch 49 online." It was the first search result. I think the website was mangahelpers.com.
Old 2009-05-24, 16:10   Link #1148
golthin

Quote:

yes, I was happy with this chapter, I didn't think Rin was going to return back to her feelings so soon.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-24, 16:43   Link #1149
Linksmash
Legendary Link Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
yes, I was happy with this chapter, I didn't think Rin was going to return back to her feelings so soon.
She never really lost her feelings for him, she basically said that she sympathized with Reji and there was no other choice, that even if she loved Aoki, she would have to marry Reji for his sake. Now though, after Aoki's lecture, she's starting to realize what Reji is doing is unjust and she should be doing what's right for her, which is why she doesnt mind speaking her true feelings for Aoki again. I understand what you mean though, it does seem a bit early, but Aoki's lesson hit pretty close to home so it couldn't be too long for her after hearing that.

I just checked out the dvd chapter btw, I was loling so hard. Not sure if I wanna do an analysis of it since it seems like a "what if story." Not sure exactly whare it fits in to the series either, can anyone give me some enlightenment on it?

It was full of laughs though, every moment of it.

And OMG, an adult like Rin kissing Aoki <3. Too goodz
Old 2009-05-24, 17:35   Link #1150
golthin

Quote:
She never really lost her feelings for him, she basically said that she sympathized with Reji and there was no other choice, that even if she loved Aoki, she would have to marry Reji for his sake. Now though, after Aoki's lecture, she's starting to realize what Reji is doing is unjust and she should be doing what's right for her, which is why she doesnt mind speaking her true feelings for Aoki again. I understand what you mean though, it does seem a bit early, but Aoki's lesson hit pretty close to home so it couldn't be too long for her after hearing that.
I am glad you understand what I meant, i know that she never stopped loving Aoki, what I meant was she returning back to showing affection for aoki. Until now she have been trying to distance herself from him as we saw at the beginning of the chapter. At the end she realized what you said.
Old 2009-05-24, 20:52   Link #1151
Fran~
floating away...

Don't forget one thing... Rin is a child yet... no matter how much "mature" she is. Childs are very receptive to their teachers, she says she loves Aoki, well, that's now, what will happen in a couple of years?, the milestone here is that for first time we see kids who are looking rin as a "girl".

Things will be fun when Reiji notices how his castle starts to fall, it could be Aoki, it could be a rin classmate who will take her away from him.

To me, right now... it's almost impossible (almost =/= 0 though) that rin and aoki start a real relationship. Untill now we saw a girl who is trapped by a mentally unstable man, so, a naive and kind man like Aoki is like a refuge to Rin.

Rin is starting to grow... will Reiji accept Rin's decisions?
Old 2009-05-24, 22:00   Link #1152
Linksmash
Legendary Link Player

Yes, but even as she grows her affections dont seem to change. I understand that she's still very young and yes, there's a lot of time that she could easily changer her decision. What I mean is some of the factors that come into play such as other boys liking her havent hindered her decision. I'm not sure what the chances are that they would end up together. But so far its seeming in favor it.
Old 2009-05-24, 22:13   Link #1153
golthin

Quote:
Yes, but even as she grows her affections dont seem to change. I understand that she's still very young and yes, there's a lot of time that she could easily changer her decision. What I mean is some of the factors that come into play such as other boys liking her havent hindered her decision. I'm not sure what the chances are that they would end up together. But so far its seeming in favor it.
well she only have 6 years before she is of marrying age and 2 years before she leaves for middle school. She ony have two more years together with Aoki.
Old 2009-05-24, 22:29   Link #1154
Fran~
floating away...

I suppose that it could be less. Aoki cant be assigned as Rin's teacher next year. It would be awesome to watch Shiro-chan as her teacher. And i cant even imagine how Rin would accept marry Reiji at her 16.
Old 2009-05-25, 00:36   Link #1155
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I suppose that it could be less. Aoki cant be assigned as Rin's teacher next year. It would be awesome to watch Shiro-chan as her teacher. And i cant even imagine how Rin would accept marry Reiji at her 16.
she still will be in the same school, that is what I mean about having 2 more years.
Old 2009-05-25, 05:02   Link #1156
Linksmash
Legendary Link Player

Aoki cares too much about her well being though. If anything he'll try to find a way to get a job as a teacher in her middle school xD. I can see him going to such lengths. Even then, perhaps the climax of the series will happen before that and it will end even before she goes to middle school. Personally though, I can see this manga going until she turns 16 and Reji trys to marry her. I think that would probably be the best way to have a climactic ending of whatever the writer wants, whether it be Aoki comes and confesses his feelings when shes older or She goes through with the wedding with Reji or some other classmate takes her. It would give the most conclusion to the manga regardless if they took it that far into the future, but all we can do now is wait and see.
Old 2009-05-25, 17:48   Link #1157
Ashlotte
Clockwork

God that special cracked me up...They are so suited to mahou shojo its alittle scary...Poor Kuro-chan though...Once a DFC always one eh?

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 06:15   Link #1158
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

There is a story at sankaku complex (not a safe for work or kids site) about an American who plead guilty to possession of lolli manga. We all know what lolli manga is and some of us read it for example KNJ, but i find this troublesome as it tends towards thought policing. It reminds me strongly of the to catch a predator shows on NBC, I think most of us would agree child molestors are bad but that isn't what they are showing on those shows. They are catching someone who is THINKING about molesting a child. In actuality all the people involved are adults and no actual children were ever molested or even involved in anyway. Similarly here someone is likely going to jail for possessing pictures of someone who never existed doing something they never did. It is a way for the government to regulate our thoughts. I don't think it is hard for any of us to think back to a time where we said "i wanna kill (insert name) and even if we meant it/dreamed about it and shot daggers from our eyes at them, they are still alive and well. How about writers who sit around writing characters who are drug dealers pimps, hookers, murderers etc my question is what gets regulated next. anyway i thought this would be of interest to the people on this topic since KNJ is certainly a controversial manga and its readers may be next.

Last edited by Mykas; 2009-05-26 at 08:11.
Mykas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 06:43   Link #1159
Linksmash
Legendary Link Player

I dont see knj having any issues with that in the near future, but I'm sure it's possible. Perosnally, I just read it for the story/ character development. I forget half the time that it's even considered loli.
Old 2009-05-26, 14:09   Link #1160
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well it seems like fictional womens rights has been a big news topic for awhile, especially loli...I'm not a fan of hardcore hentai stuff, but at the same time a line has to be drawn somewhere...People start listing things as bannable then after awhile they keep moving down the list.

So today Hentai is the big thing then after they get their way with that it i'll become ecchi right then after that anything deemed even remotely risque by a room of politicians without a clue becomes illegal...The slope is just far too slippery to me. I can only pray this atmosphere of hysteria and censuring artistic rights doesn't get any worse then it already has...

Although I doubt that even if the political/judicial climate doesn't worsen Kodomo has a snowballs chance in hell of getting licensed very many places...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen