AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-19, 22:40   Link #61
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekomori Sanae View Post
Warner Bros? No stupid joke?
*checks site* Good grief
Well, guess it was a not-so-good series to begin with, so it doesn't matter that much if they turn it into a turd
Don't see what the issue here is. Most of the anime adaptions they've produced recently were pretty successful/well done.
Old 2014-02-20, 05:26   Link #62
bastek66

Warner produced/s Jojo and Little busters anime and many films, like both Gintama's movies
Old 2014-02-20, 06:28   Link #63
hamazura
whatever

warner bros, i thought it was a joke name, like mario bros
Old 2014-02-20, 23:17   Link #64
Dekomori Sanae
Twintail Twister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Warner produced/s Jojo and Little busters anime and many films, like both Gintama's movies
Never liked Jojo in the first place (it just looks way too ugly), and never cared for Gintama.

Little Busters... While the story sucked donkey balls, the art was nice to look at
It was done by J.C. Staff, however:
http://www.litbus-anime.com/refrain/index.html#scTop
There's not a single mention of Warner Bros. on the official page.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:34   Link #65
Rosalena
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

If you look at the official encyclopedia entry for Little Busters! on Anime News Network (link) you'll see that Warner Brothers is listed under "Production." The same can also be said about Little Busters! Refrain (link).

Warner Brothers has been involved in the production of far more series than I realized (link). While I can't say that I'm a particular fan of any the series they've produced/helped produce, their involvement with anime isn't an isolated event ^_^

Last edited by Rosalena; 2014-02-22 at 02:02.
Old 2014-02-20, 23:53   Link #66
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
The roaches people have been talking about look...different. You'll see for yourself eventually

Speaking of, how's about a sneak peek straight from the source material?

Images
roach
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

^THIS is what many people misunderstand as being "racist". Sadly, I don't see the accusations stopping anytime soon, no matter how many times the actual inspiration for the roach-men is pointed out.....
Old 2014-02-21, 23:34   Link #67
Dekomori Sanae
Twintail Twister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalena View Post
If you look at the official encyclopedia entry for Little Busters! on Anime News Network (link) you'll see that Warner Brothers is listed under "Production." The same can also be said about Little Busters! Refrain (link).

Warner Brothers has been involved in the production of far more series than I realized (link). While I can't say that I'm a particular fan of any the series they've produced/helped produce, their involvement with anime isn't an isolated event ^_^
Your links are broken. "Subscriber only."
How do they want to know that Warner Bros. is involved? As I pointed out, they're not mentioned on the official page.
ANN isn't exactly very reliable... It certainly wouldn't be the first time they got something wrong.
Old 2014-02-22, 02:11   Link #68
Rosalena
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekomori Sanae View Post
Your links are broken. "Subscriber only."
How do they want to know that Warner Bros. is involved? As I pointed out, they're not mentioned on the official page.
ANN isn't exactly very reliable... It certainly wouldn't be the first time they got something wrong.
Sorry about that. The links in my original post have been fixed so you can go back and click on them now if you don't feel like searching Anime News Network yourself. ^_^

As for Anime News Network's reliability, I believe that they are the most reliable anime information site on the Internet (aside from official series websites). It's certainly a more reliable site than My Anime List or AniDB. I've personally never known their information to be incorrect. Even if you don't want to trust Anime News Network, a quick Google pair search of "Little Busters" and "Warner Brothers" reveals the connection.

In any case, what's important is that Warner Brothers is a huge company with enough capital to provide a decent budget for this show.
Old 2014-02-22, 02:30   Link #69
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalena View Post
Sorry about that. The links in my original post have been fixed so you can go back and click on them now if you don't feel like searching Anime News Network yourself. ^_^

As for Anime News Network's reliability, I believe that they are the most reliable anime information site on the Internet (aside from official series websites). It's certainly a more reliable site than My Anime List or AniDB. I've personally never known their information to be incorrect. Even if you don't want to trust Anime News Network, a quick Google pair search of "Little Busters" and "Warner Brothers" reveals the connection.

In any case, what's important is that Warner Brothers is a huge company with enough capital to provide a decent budget for this show.
ANN trustful is quite questionable. Maybe they always right about general things but they miss the details a lot and have to fix them after users warning.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:37   Link #70
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

finally we got a decent/proper Kamen Rider show

last few KRs were terrible...
Old 2014-03-01, 16:48   Link #71
Jetzero Infinity

New details on the OVA and TV series. Looks like the OVA will cover Bugs II and the TV series will cover Bugs III/Annex I like I predicted: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...different-arcs
Old 2014-03-01, 19:36   Link #72
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And which chapters each arc is?
Old 2014-03-01, 20:23   Link #73
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
And which chapters each arc is?
Bugs II is the first volume of the manga. Annex I/Bugs III is everything else
Old 2014-03-01, 21:21   Link #74
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Didn't really like Annex I arc, since it was too convoluted

Kinda hoping they do 1 cour for Bugs II but that's kinda stretching it
Old 2014-03-02, 04:42   Link #75
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ That'd be One Piece tier stretching. Bugs II barely lasted a few hours in-story and a only few chapters in reality, if my memory doesn't fail me.

On a side note, something bugs me. Aren't they planning to animate the Bug I prequel?
Old 2014-03-02, 07:53   Link #76
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ That'd be One Piece tier stretching. Bugs II barely lasted a few hours in-story and a only few chapters in reality, if my memory doesn't fail me.

On a side note, something bugs me. Aren't they planning to animate the Bug I prequel?
I think that'll probably be in the OVAs too. Given what happens in it, it could really be done in about 10 minutes or so
Old 2014-03-02, 08:03   Link #77
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:

Was that pun intentional?
Old 2014-03-04, 01:22   Link #78
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:

yeah I know, It'll probably last 5-6 episodes but more than that is kinda stretching it

but by starting from Annex I, wouldn't it open the high possibility of the series getting its own original ending?

considering the arc itself is far from finish in the manga

not to mention, the viewer who just pick the anime up out of some random whims without watching the OVA, will be confused with the story
Old 2014-03-21, 19:27   Link #79
Jetzero Infinity

First PV is out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ7H...ature=youtu.be
Old 2014-03-21, 19:49   Link #80
Lenneth4

Send a message via MSN to Lenneth4
WOOOOOT

the croakroaches look cool actually

So scary !! oh my god , please don't fuck up the 2d animation , please!!!
Closed Thread