AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-05-09, 11:41   Link #5101
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
I see your point but still in my own "peaceful" world I would love to see him alive even in the war condition that they are in...(besides that is my main problem in all the war movies that I've been watching). Other than that, there are many other characters from the Danaan that could get killed. I don't see the point why Kurz had to be the one. And I would be more than delightful to see that in the end he survived this mission (gee right after he and Melissa got together). Anyway, I can't give up on him till I read it clearly in the final novel, so until then I prefer believing that he still has chances and vital signs....
Old 2010-05-09, 11:50   Link #5102
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia View Post
Other than that, there are many other characters from the Danaan that could get killed. I don't see the point why Kurz had to be the one. And I would be more than delightful to see that in the end he survived this mission (gee right after he and Melissa got together).
Instead of Kurz you would have preferred Mao , those two are the only named character in the Danaan crew that can die (Tessa can't die for now) and make an impact on the reader
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 12:26   Link #5103
Amalia

No don't touch Melissa, Kurz, Sousuke and Chidori....Tessa on the other hand... muhahaha....
Old 2010-05-09, 13:02   Link #5104
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
I see your point but still in my own "peaceful" world I would love to see him alive even in the war condition that they are in...(besides that is my main problem in all the war movies that I've been watching). Other than that, there are many other characters from the Danaan that could get killed. I don't see the point why Kurz had to be the one. And I would be more than delightful to see that in the end he survived this mission (gee right after he and Melissa got together). Anyway, I can't give up on him till I read it clearly in the final novel, so until then I prefer believing that he still has chances and vital signs....
Then put your mind to the reality (or its reality): after finished MMD I already thought that someone important in TDD will die in upcoming battles, just faster than expected.
In fact, if you read through NOT then him and only him can be sacrificed in this case.
Spoiler for possible NOT spoilers for those who didn't read that:

His job isn't something that can be substituted by any mooks among TDD.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 16:06   Link #5105
Amalia

Yeah...But then again are we going to leave "the ship" without its best sniper? Anyway, I am not ready yet to accept his death, so I just make excuses I guess....
Old 2010-05-09, 16:42   Link #5106
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Happy Mother's day!

See the happy Fanart of FMP of the holiday~!!

Does anyone know what it says? ;-;....

Question for everyone which should be an interresting topic..<-<...

DESPITE many who believe the happy/bad/sad/?? endings...
Let's PRETEND...that the ending will have the promise kiss Chidori and Sousuke oh so deserve and long for...

really, let's pretend?...

*coughs in a fist*...

I wish to ask, what do YOU think would be the ideal kissing moment for these two? where? How? and why?

My suspicion? of their major first kiss?! See below!

Sousuke in the rush of saving her he might not have alot of time and might give a quick tight embrace in the spur of the war,..
but of course (as always) there will be in a big dramatic run-away fight where there is no time for kissing!!!
And the two run off to safety..or battle it out...or whatever...

At some point.. -as we dont know how but thats not a concern- ...
Chidori returns to normalness and returns home,..or some type of home...
where Sousuke, once again is in his Military Otakuness at school or however..
and right when she is ABOUT to slam the freaking shit out of him with the Halisen Fan,...

Sousuke haults her and swiftly tugs her forward by the waist and gives a very well deserved shut-up kiss..
where she has no choice but to melt in place, dropping the halisen fan to the floor and embraces a big kiss..

that..is my ideal loving kiss for thsoe two! ^___^
Sousuke will of course, as we see already, as matured gracefully as a man, and although he would have never done that in a regular bases
before the Amalgam war, he may have shoved that all aside in just go for her completely..
She'd never stop being a Tsundere, and Sousuke will never stop being an otaku...however..
His love and maturity will grow greatly as we seen in Namsak, and his fury in just seeking her...

Thats my OPPINION! ^___^ And no one can change it!

Last edited by selilychidori; 2010-05-09 at 16:52.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 16:50   Link #5107
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
Does anyone know what it says? ;-;....
More or less, it reads:
Son: Should I wake her with a kiss?
Sousuke: No... I don't think that's possible.
Son: Then dad... Please have this.
Kaname: Wh-What a good sleep!!!

XD I think it's adorable that she was pretending to sleep, then when the son was gonna give away her gift, she was suddenly 'awake.' XDDD

Quote:
I wish to ask, what do YOU think would be the ideal kissing moment for these two? where? How? and why?

My suspicion? of their major first kiss?! See below!

Sousuke in the rush of saving her he might not have alot of time and might give a quick tight embrace in the spur of the war,..
but of course (as always) there will be in a big dramatic run-away fight where there is no time for kissing!!!
And the two run off to safety..or battle it out...or whatever...

At some point.. -as we dont know how but thats not a concern- ...
Chidori returns to normalness and returns home,..or some type of home...
where Sousuke, once again is in his Military Otakuness at school or however..
and right when she is ABOUT to slam the freaking shit out of him with the Halisen Fan,...

Sousuke haults her and swiftly tugs her forward by the waist and gives a very well deserved shut-up kiss..
where she has no choice but to melt in place, dropping the halisen fan to the floor and embraces a big kiss..
^^ I had the idea that it might go something like, they get on the TDD, she's wrapped up in a blanket with a cup of tea/coffee in the hangar, still feeling down and not quite herself. Sousuke is still at battle, as land troops are who actually got her off Merida, and she's still not sure he's even actually alive, as she's not quite got a grip on herself yet. AS troops return to the TDD, the bay docks are lowering back down into the hangar, she's got her face in her mug as Mao walks by and softly greets her. Then someone is standing over her, she looks up after some time to see Sousuke staring at her with a mix of melancholy and hope. Setting down her mug, she starts to get up, the blanket slipping off her shoulders, and Sousuke takes in her appearance.

And before she can say anything, he makes a stupid comment about how much weight she's lost.

The silly comment, mixed with everything, most of all her desire to just be normal, she forcefully flings herself back into normal-Kaname state and reaches for the nearest blunt object. He dodges out of the way, tries to say something, she swings at him, they're both tired, she's not in the best shape anymore, he's just been through battle, they fall to the ground on the hangar floor. Kaname drops her impromptu weapon, cries, says something about 'waiting' and 'promises' and then has her kiss at last. ^^

Last edited by FeistyDreams; 2010-05-09 at 17:01.
FeistyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 16:56   Link #5108
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
More or less, it reads:

XD I think it's adorable that she was pretending to sleep, then when the son was gonna give away her gift, she was suddenly 'awake.' XDDD
LMAO...wow you can translate?!
Theres like hundreds of them in a website and i dont know what they say! *crys*...
http://colca.ciao.jp/gallery/otomari.html

Thank you thank you thank you! *bows several times*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
More or less, it reads:

^^ I had the idea that it might go something like, they get on the TDD, she's wrapped up in a blanket with a cup of tea/coffee in the hangar, still feeling down and not quite herself. Sousuke is still at battle, as land troops are who actually got her off Merida, and she's still not sure he's even actually alive, as she's not quite got a grip on herself yet. AS troops return to the TDD, the bay docks are lowering back down into the hangar, she's got her face in her mug as Mao walks by and softly greets her. Then someone is standing over her, she looks up after some time to see Sousuke staring at her with a mix of melancholy and hope. Setting down her mug, she starts to get up, the blanket slipping off her shoulders, and Sousuke takes in her appearance.

And before she can say anything, he makes a stupid comment about how much weight she's lost.

The silly comment, mixed with everything, most of all her desire to just be normal, she forcefully flings herself back into normal-Kaname state and reaches for the nearest blunt object. He dodges out of the way, tries to say something, she swings at him, they're both tired, she's not in the best shape anymore, he's just been through battle, they fall to the ground on the hangar floor. Kaname drops her impromptu weapon, cries, says something about 'waiting' and 'promises' and then has her kiss at last. ^^
Hey thats pretty good! That was awesome ^-^..!! XD...I laughed hard on the weightlost part..that was awesome..XD LMAO....that is so FMP right there...omg lmao..XD...

Last edited by selilychidori; 2010-05-09 at 18:32.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 06:30   Link #5109
gowfan05

Those are both great ideas!!! hehe hopefully it ends with a more romantic feel rather than just a friendship kiss.. i can't describe the idea but i like good closure
gowfan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 07:17   Link #5110
Amalia

Friendship kiss? I think we are way beyond friendship by now...
Old 2010-05-10, 16:47   Link #5111
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Friendship kiss? I think we are way beyond friendship by now...
I dont think there was ever friendship...

For christ sakes!! Sousuke grabbed her boobs, he blushed at her great legs, stoled her panties in less then a week LOL...
Worst part? Kaname BLUSHED when he touched her! The damn hussy liked it lmao...
I am pretty certain SHE never had that intention...

Plus I will NEVER forget what Lt Courtney said to Sousuke as motivation..

"If you want to put your rotten cock inside the woman you love you better !@#!!$% do better then that!!" ...

"Yes sir!" Sousuke runs off harder in the floridian swamp training area.

lmao, he actually says YES SIR...LOL XD

friends!?

your GOT to be kidding me lmao...
Old 2010-05-10, 17:14   Link #5112
Amalia

Exactly.... Friends? That was a good one... hehehehe
Old 2010-05-13, 03:46   Link #5113
Ottocycle

Back to ACE:R... We have the confirmed mecha list which will be featured in the game.

Arbalest (duh),
M9 (Mao),
M9 (Kurz),

AND...

Bonta-kun.

Make of that what you will. I haven't the faintest idea how Bonta-kun would be implemented even when I've played 2 ACE game instalments prior to this. Also, I'm quite disappointed at the lack of Bel's M9.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 09:56   Link #5114
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
Back to ACE:R... We have the confirmed mecha list which will be featured in the game.

Arbalest (duh),
M9 (Mao),
M9 (Kurz),

AND...

Bonta-kun.

Make of that what you will. I haven't the faintest idea how Bonta-kun would be implemented even when I've played 2 ACE game instalments prior to this. Also, I'm quite disappointed at the lack of Bel's M9.
It's not using TSR IIRC so it doesn't surprise me.

But then, one should remember that Bonta-kuns are already in SRW which is, to be honest, crazier than in this.
Old 2010-05-14, 20:49   Link #5115
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

What the hell is Gatou saying in his website?

Something about Spring is impossible, an arranged release date, and something about Mao?

http://www.gatoh.com/weblog/index.html
Old 2010-05-14, 21:34   Link #5116
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
What the hell is Gatou saying in his website?

Something about Spring is impossible, an arranged release date, and something about Mao?
http://www.gatoh.com/weblog/index.html
You're getting that (it's really almost there), and I guess he wrote that he just wrote something about Mao......

And also something about Hatoyama's cruelness, I doubt he's a character in the book though.
Old 2010-05-14, 21:35   Link #5117
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
You're getting that (it's really almost there), and I guess he wrote that he just wrote something about Mao......

And also something about Hatoyama's cruelness, I doubt he's a character in the book though.
ahh thankie hunter ^^...your always the best...
Old 2010-05-15, 12:55   Link #5118
SkoolRumble4Ya

Yes it means for sure Gatoh is gonna bring the novel this year.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-15, 16:55   Link #5119
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...920187,00.html

This is Hatoyama, he is the next democratic leader of japan and apparently very wealthy...who knows what Gatou is expressing politically in that post..
Old 2010-05-16, 06:58   Link #5120
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...920187,00.html

This is Hatoyama, he is the next democratic leader of japan and apparently very wealthy...who knows what Gatou is expressing politically in that post..
He is NOW Japan's leader, actually.

I do know this guy, but I doubt if there's anything to do with him.

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen