Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-28, 16:45   Link #101
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Heroes must always arrive at the last moment to save the day in a dramatic fashion.
Especially ones who can be potentially badass, because the ones we have now are seriously getting oooooold...
Old 2009-10-28, 18:17   Link #102
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Devil, Devil, Devil, Devil

Quote:

* Chapter Begins with Ichigo facing Yammi . All of a sudden he is enveloped in a cloud of smoke! . While in the air Ichigo makes a mistake and falls to the ground . Ichigo wonders whats that shaking and explosion as it wasn't visible from below . Ichigo is shocked to see Byakuya and Kenpachi . Cover is of Byakuya and Kenpachi . Yammi punches the ground and tells Ichigo not to get up again . Byakuya instructs Ichigo to withdraw from the battle . Kenpachi joins in and adds that Ichigo should go back to where he came from Karakura and deal with trashy hollows . Kenpachi tells Ichigo to quit the excuses and get lost . Kenpachi threatens to cut Ichigo if he refuses, charges but misses him delibrately .

* Ichigo is shocked and angry yells at Kenpachi that whats the deal with Kenpachi trying to kill him . Ichigo yells at Kenpachi that nows not the time . A distracted Kenpachi is punched and sent flying by Yammi . Yammi is hurt and his leg is bleeding profusely . Yammi screams revenge . Suddenly a rock comes flying at Yammi and proceeds to deflects it with a backhand . Kenpachi grins and congratulates Yammi on that punch . Kenpachi rises up and laughs sayings it just itched a little . And asks Yammi was that his best and advices him " If you wanna hit something, you should hit it with all your strength" . That annoys Yammi who says that was a light hit and proceeds to punch Kenpachi again ..

* Ichigo screams and goes to help Kenpachi, Byakuya intersects Ichigo and stops him from interfering . Byakuya chides that he told Ichigo to step back and he expects it . Byakuya tells Ichigo that his responsibility lies in the real world and he should disappear to there as quick as possible . Ichigo answers that he will go to the real world but beating Yammi comes first . Ichigo adds there are no means of going to the real world as Urahara isnt in HM to open the Garganta . Mayuri appears from no where on a chariot , interrupting the conversation . Commenting Urahara isn't a troublesome character . Ichigo yells 'Mayuri' which annoys Mayuri who starkly comments addressing someone without honorifics . A substitute shingami should address Captains by there full names .

* Byakuya asks Mayuri is he feeling lenient today because of the chariot . Mayuri replies positively saying that he feels good today as this a chariot was a spoils of war . Furthermore, Mayuri adds the location where he obtained this device, Mayuri studied the nature of a Garganta too . Mayuri " Thats right also there aren't any mistakes. Time is a semi-temporary thing. I see that vengeful person in front of me . There is no way that I am not pleased . It is about as easy as ignoring an irritating monkey's roars . Get ready Nemu! We're sending this substitute shinigami to the real world " . Ichigo complains he is not ready and Mayuri tells Ichigo ' Test Subjects ' have no say in this .

* Unohana arrives there and asserts to Ichigo, that she will be accompanying him there . Mayuri warns Unohana she is acting impulsive she is a taicho afterall . Smiling gently Unohana replies " Ara, but I trust in you... captain Kurotsuchi . There is no need to worry, this experiment will succeed at all costs " . Mayuri is amused and jests that those are well thought up words . Unohana instructs Mayuri to stay here and aid the other Taichos and asks Ichigo if he is ready to leave . Ichigo says Unohana should reconsider as Yammi is too powerful for Byakuya/Kenpachi to take alone,, he should chip in . Byakuya is annoyed and irritated at this statement, he tells Ichigo not to be conceited . Byakuya continues and once again reminds Ichigo that a substitutes duty lies in the town . The Space behind Ichigo opens up as Chapter Ends .

Credits : Nez / Zangetsu
// Nja / Ohana

Old 2009-10-28, 18:23   Link #103
Gin
*Artist

Wow, these spoilers make the chapter sound so much better. Its funny that Kenpachi is getting punched away exactly like Komamura did.

Mayuri on a chariot sounds hilarious. I wonder why Szayel needed a chariot though.

I'm glad that Byakuya is treating Ichigo like a child again, thats always funny.
Old 2009-10-28, 18:28   Link #104
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Wow, these spoilers make the chapter sound so much better. Its funny that Kenpachi is getting punched away exactly like Komamura did.

Mayuri on a chariot sounds hilarious. I wonder why Szayel needed a chariot though.

I'm glad that Byakuya is treating Ichigo like a child again, thats always funny.
from Don Kanoji, to Byakuya, to Don Panini it's always funny
Old 2009-10-28, 18:58   Link #105
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
New story twist, Don Kanonji appears before Yammi and yells:

''Ah, the bad spirit! Take this Goldeeeen Kan'onbaa (*squeek*)aal!
Old 2009-10-28, 19:14   Link #106
MisterJB
Warden of the West

And thus Aizen is defeated.
Once agains the world has been saved by the Spirit Medium of the Century, Don Kanonji.

BUWAHAHAHA!!!!!
Old 2009-10-28, 19:27   Link #107
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

so how is Hiyori gonna get heal if they just throw back Ichigo and Cpt Mom?
Old 2009-10-28, 19:34   Link #108
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
so how is Hiyori gonna get heal if they just throw back Ichigo and Cpt Mom?
Answered your own question.
Old 2009-10-28, 20:44   Link #109
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Tsubaki is gonna be shown flying through Yammi's eye all epic like while 'The Touch' is playing. Just don't ask where the robots came from...
Lmao took me a while get that one reference!
Old 2009-10-28, 21:20   Link #110
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Answered your own question.
and you just realized you're wrong. I don't think she can heal a body cut in half, why do you think Shinji was hoping orihime got back not Capt mom
Old 2009-10-28, 21:56   Link #111
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
and you just realized you're wrong. I don't think she can heal a body cut in half, why do you think Shinji was hoping orihime got back not Capt mom
god only knows what goes on inside of that sting ray thing o_O
Old 2009-10-28, 22:16   Link #112
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Damn! This chapter sounds kind of disappointing. Just when I though we would get some Kenny and Byakuya action, we get some major ass pull from Mayuri to send Ichigo back to the FKT.

I'm also sure that Unohana can heal Hiyori with Minazuki. The question is when is Unohana gonna get serious and start fighting?
Old 2009-10-28, 22:40   Link #113
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I'd bribe Kubo to have Aizen's opening fight to be with Unohana
Old 2009-10-28, 23:45   Link #114
sayde

^^That'd be just about the only thing that could turn around my current disappointment with this weeks events.
Old 2009-10-29, 00:24   Link #115
[MrSonic]

Send a message via ICQ to [MrSonic]
Quote:
Mayuri appears from no where on a chariot
Best entrance in Bleach.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-29, 01:52   Link #116
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
I'd bribe Kubo to have Aizen's opening fight to be with Unohana
I really like that idea. There's been a lot of trouble between them in the past. Things have to be settled and I think Unohana is someone we can built our houses on.
Old 2009-10-29, 05:00   Link #117
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Didn't you get the memo? Ichigo wins because he "has to", no matter how strong the enemy is. He's already aware of his own plot armor.

And to be fair, it's been mostly the other shinigami urging Ichigo to get back to town. Hell, Shinji seems to believe Ichigo's their only hope at this point.
I know that he is aware of his own plotkai as he stated it last chapter where he said 'Its not exactly like I was stronger than them I defeated them because Kubo said so'

Also Shinji doesn't give a damn about Ichigo he just thinks that if Ichigo gets here then his stalker will come along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I really like that idea. There's been a lot of trouble between them in the past. Things have to be settled and I think Unohana is someone we can built our houses on.
And Unohana was the only one that can figure out his illusions

Quote:
god only knows what goes on inside of that sting ray thing o_O
Hot tentacle healing (que Marvin Gaye)

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-10-29, 05:00   Link #118
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
KT sent Unahona for a reason (well, sometimes those reasons are lame. I know). I am suspecting we would see her Bankai to fix Hiyori (sp?).
Old 2009-10-29, 07:03   Link #119
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i hope/guess its time for her to show off her bankai, and if so.. its about time.
Old 2009-10-29, 11:45   Link #120
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

I think that her bankai will save all, just imagine Aizen and co defeated and killed all. Only choice is revive all of them at once hehe then Ichigo will fight Aizen and co until her bankai is ready or Ishin will get there.

The only thing I'm certain is that an important character will show up and save the day and that will not be Ichigo.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion