AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-29, 13:00   Link #121
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Man this chapter sucked. The art was pretty bad actually. On pg 16 I thought for a second that Isane had her clothes like ripped off or something.
Old 2009-10-29, 13:14   Link #122
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7runks View Post
I think that her bankai will save all, just imagine Aizen and co defeated and killed all. Only choice is revive all of them at once hehe then Ichigo will fight Aizen and co until her bankai is ready or Ishin will get there.

The only thing I'm certain is that an important character will show up and save the day and that will not be Ichigo.
I think Someone shows up and seemingly saves the day, but Aizen "wins" in the end. He gets his hands on the original King's Key and assaults the Palace by himself and his trusted two.
I doubt Kubo would miss the chance to show us the world where the King resides.
And then some revelations etc and somehow Ichigo powers up to defeat Aizen in the end.
It should go that way.
Old 2009-10-29, 13:27   Link #123
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Did Kenpachi go anorexic as well he looks a lot skinnier, or maybe he was always that skinny and he is just more muscular in my memory?

Did anyone notice how Kenpachi had his eyepatch on and using one hand he cut straight through number 0's hierro and cut of his leg but Ichigo with a stronger mask and getsuga tenshou only nicked him a little.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-10-29, 13:31   Link #124
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Wow, i actually liked this chapter. There was somewhat more substance in this chapter than the others. Kenpachi trying to kill Ichigo was quite amusing and ironically he gets saved by Yammy. Or was Kenpachi actually rushing to save Ichigo from Yammy?
Old 2009-10-29, 13:36   Link #125
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Did anyone notice how Kenpachi had his eyepatch on and using one hand he cut straight through number 0's hierro and cut of his leg but Ichigo with a stronger mask and getsuga tenshou only nicked him a little.
yeah i was wondering the same thing about the eyepatch. as for power levels, well, welcome to the biggest inconsistancy point in bleach. ichigo and kenpachi.
Old 2009-10-29, 13:42   Link #126
james0246

Wow, what crawled up in Ken-chan's ass and died. Yeah, he is generally a complete douche, but he hasn't been this annoyingly condescending in quite some time...then again, it’s probably just because we haven't seen him in awhile (and also because I want Tousen to come and kill him...but that is another arc...).

Whatever the case, okay chapter, somewhat better than I thought it would be. Hope to see something interesting next week, but I am expecting Byakuya and Kenpachi to have the shit beaten out of them, only to then stand up all bloody and defeat Yammi. In other words, an average chapter of Bleach...
Old 2009-10-29, 13:43   Link #127
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
yeah i was wondering the same thing about the eyepatch. as for power levels, well, welcome to the biggest inconsistancy point in bleach. ichigo and kenpachi.
Now it is just getting annoying, at least in Dragonball Z or Naruto power levels make a bit more sense and in the beginning of Bleach it was raised with your resolve but what is Kenpachi's resolve. Unless you tell me that Nnoitora was worth enough experience that Kenpachi leveled up and got stronger (without being healed yet I might add because Orihime was taken away right after he won).

Old 2009-10-29, 13:52   Link #128
Aqua Knight

Unohana also says "Kurosaki-kun".
Old 2009-10-29, 13:56   Link #129
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Now it is just getting annoying, at least in Dragonball Z or Naruto power levels make a bit more sense and in the beginning of Bleach it was raised with your resolve but what is Kenpachi's resolve. Unless you tell me that Nnoitora was worth enough experience that Kenpachi leveled up and got stronger (without being healed yet I might add because Orihime was taken away right after he won).
I have previously speculated that Ichigo is currently in a weakened state. I think that might be why Ichigo couldn't cut him. What i don't understand is why Kubo then goes on to try and tell us it's actually Yammy being that powerful by making Ichigo all surprised he couldn't do anything and Yammy boasting of his power.

Kubo really does seem to be trolling us with the mixed messages he gives.
Old 2009-10-29, 14:50   Link #130
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and you just realized you're wrong. I don't think she can heal a body cut in half, why do you think Shinji was hoping orihime got back not Capt mom
No I didn't, because I'm not wrong. It's not like Shinji knows Unohana is still a Capt. And Unohana healed Renji after he lost 95% of his blood from Byakuya's bankai. Yeah, i'm pretty sure she can heal something like that.
Old 2009-10-29, 14:52   Link #131
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I have previously speculated that Ichigo is currently in a weakened state. I think that might be why Ichigo couldn't cut him. What i don't understand is why Kubo then goes on to try and tell us it's actually Yammy being that powerful by making Ichigo all surprised he couldn't do anything and Yammy boasting of his power.

The new mask, it isn't mean't for mere shinigami-daikous. It's lorde exclusive material, foolish Ichi.
Old 2009-10-29, 15:06   Link #132
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Now Ichigo's back at Karakura town. Looking forward to the next.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2009-10-29, 15:13   Link #133
Crystal Dreamer

I did love ichigo's face at the beginning of the chapter...reminded me of the good old days before he became a drama queen...sigh
Old 2009-10-29, 15:42   Link #134
Alchemist007
*Author

"Go now, Kurosaki"

"but you guys are weak and were beaten by me, you NEED my help"

"GO"
Old 2009-10-29, 16:10   Link #135
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Just as I though the chapter was boring, the art was crappy, well at least the plot is moving forward. We get to see Ichigo and Unohana go back to the real world. Even though it wouldn't surprise me if the whole next chapter is about Ichigo and Unohana running though the garganta and at the end is them seeing the exit.
Old 2009-10-29, 16:20   Link #136
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
"Go now, Kurosaki"

"GO"
LMAO, when you think that this is actually true...
Old 2009-10-29, 16:41   Link #137
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I don't want to sound like a troll but I'm really starting to think that Kubo lost interest in Bleach and can't wait to finish it, that is why some things just..well..happen...

My though on the matter can be fully viewed in picture below.
Spoiler for Bleachpic:
Old 2009-10-29, 17:10   Link #138
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post

Weakened state? If this mask is closer to the form that just whooped Ulquiorra's ass into literal dust then I expect it to be stronger just harder to control and for his control to return to 11 seconds again. Even still Ichigo was in bankai and had a mask on something, Ichigo with resolve and shikai was enough to give no eyepatch Kenpachi a good fight and now Ichigo with bankai and mask is weaker reiatsu wise compared to one handed eyepatch Kenpachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
"Go now, Kurosaki"

"GO"
Ken & Bya: We weren't fighting seriously
Ichigo: Which is why you were bleeding like that
Ken: You saw what I did to Nnoitora right?
Ichigo: Yeah
Ken: I could have done that to you any time I felt like
Ichigo: o_O
Bya: And I can use kidou high level kidou

Old 2009-10-29, 17:13   Link #139
Gin
*Artist

This was a pretty good chapter, but where is Kenpachi's shirt, and more importantly (even though I don't like her) where is Yachiru? Is she off playing with Nel? Also I'm disappointed that Isane isn't going with Unohana
So far the list of characters who are lost in HM is:
Hanataro, Orihime, Ishida, Nel, Yachiru.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
On pg 16 I thought for a second that Isane had her clothes like ripped off or something.

Her clothes look perfectly intact to me. And even if she did look like her clothes were torn, how would that possibly be considered a bad thing? Don't make me call monir in here
Old 2009-10-29, 17:19   Link #140
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
This was a pretty good chapter, but where is Kenpachi's shirt, and more importantly (even though I don't like her) where is Yachiru? Is she off playing with Nel? Also I'm disappointed that Isane isn't going with Unohana
So far the list of characters who are lost in HM is:
Hanataro, Orihime, Ishida, Nel, Yachiru.

Her clothes look perfectly intact to me. And even if she did look like her clothes were torn, how would that possibly be considered a bad thing? Don't make me call monir in here
She looked like Ichigo in one of the panels to me so I thought her clothes were torn until I noticed the severe lack of boobs.

Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion