AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-26, 18:00   Link #741
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Don't we already know what clare's full awakened form looks like? She pretty much fully awakened in the anime, when she fought Priscilla. Everything but her head and upper body. She had 8-10 razor sharp appendages that could work as wings as well. And as for the upper body and head, they aren't really too unique in awakened beings.
________
Stock Picks

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:13.
Old 2010-04-26, 18:31   Link #742
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Don't we already know what clare's full awakened form looks like? She pretty much fully awakened in the anime, when she fought Priscilla. Everything but her head and upper body. She had 8-10 razor sharp appendages that could work as wings as well. And as for the upper body and head, they aren't really too unique in awakened beings.
Nah that was only her partial awakend form not her full awakend form.
Old 2010-04-26, 19:44   Link #743
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
It is really ironic how people make a perv out Galatea yet she is a nun right now and is proud of it
Oh, please don't get us wrong... Galatea-sama is not the pervert - we are. And because we are, she's the victim of fertile imaginations.
Now, if you excuse me, I have a date in la-la land. I'll be in the corner with a weird grin on my face (if you see drool, feel free to wipe it off, but don't wake me).
Old 2010-04-26, 19:55   Link #744
Nixl

Then gain she does have a strange hankering for being around children...
Old 2010-04-26, 22:43   Link #745
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

That's purely matarnal though. In a lot of ways it resembles what happend with Teresea and Claire. It seems like many Claymores hearts desire is to be able to live like a normal human bieng. And since bieng a orphan is almost a requirement to be a Claymore, it makes sense that they would be able to connect with orphans. Also while some of the orphans may be the resault of desease or accidents, some are almost certainly the resualt of Yoma attacks.
Old 2010-04-26, 22:49   Link #746
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
That's purely matarnal though. In a lot of ways it resembles what happend with Teresea and Claire. It seems like many Claymores hearts desire is to be able to live like a normal human bieng. And since bieng a orphan is almost a requirement to be a Claymore, it makes sense that they would be able to connect with orphans. Also while some of the orphans may be the resault of desease or accidents, some are almost certainly the resualt of Yoma attacks.
I am totally joking about the matter. Overall if Galatea does show up it will be interesting how she handles maneuvering through trees/forest. Miata as the guide dog?
Old 2010-04-26, 23:06   Link #747
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

If Galatea can walk around rabona, despite the fact she is blind im sure she can manuver around the forest.
Old 2010-04-27, 01:35   Link #748
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
If Galatea can walk around rabona, despite the fact she is blind im sure she can manuver around the forest.
I don't think her Youki sensitivity is the only thing that experienced an improvement since the loss of her eyes. Perhaps her other physical senses also experienced an improvement. Of course, I'm not gonna say they're comparable to Miata's, but enough to be able to determine where things are around her by sound. Think of bats and the way they emit sonar pulses to see where everything is. Galtea's case may well be similar.
Old 2010-04-27, 03:44   Link #749
Savannah
I poked my eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I don't think her Youki sensitivity is the only thing that experienced an improvement since the loss of her eyes. Perhaps her other physical senses also experienced an improvement. Of course, I'm not gonna say they're comparable to Miata's, but enough to be able to determine where things are around her by sound. Think of bats and the way they emit sonar pulses to see where everything is. Galtea's case may well be similar.
100% correct. And here is your proof:
human sonar
Some years ago, I saw a video of a guy doing echolocation by finger snipping. Sadly I couldn't find it on youtube. Said guy also played videogames by sound only, you know, like Tekken, he knew what was happening when he heard the sound of the hits and the screams when a character got hit, etc..

When push comes to shove, that's when friction produces heat.

Sry for me bad English, ain't be me main tongue^^
Old 2010-04-27, 05:46   Link #750
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

A quick off topic sad news.
OM dropped Claymore!
Old 2010-04-27, 07:12   Link #751
LONEWOLF13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
OM dropped Claymore!
So i Read those bastards at VIZ media!

Do you know what they said "we see if we can put the manga back but for now no Claymore" yah right well never gotta see it ever again at OM.
the site is slowly becoming worthless by the day most of mine favorite manga has been removed i wouldint be suprised that BLACK LAGOON is next.
Old 2010-04-27, 07:34   Link #752
Mord

Spoiler for Unconfirmed Claymore 103 Spoiler:
Old 2010-04-27, 07:39   Link #753
kitten320

It is obviouse that Galatea's senses had incresed. For each blind person they increase.

Mord
Somehow that spoiler made no sence for me when I translated it in translator...
Old 2010-04-27, 08:39   Link #754
evil_kenshin

Its fake lol, this early would never happen
Old 2010-04-27, 08:58   Link #755
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by LONEWOLF13 View Post
So i Read those bastards at VIZ media!

Do you know what they said "we see if we can put the manga back but for now no Claymore" yah right well never gotta see it ever again at OM.
the site is slowly becoming worthless by the day most of mine favorite manga has been removed i wouldint be suprised that BLACK LAGOON is next.
Try Mangafox instead. A lot of things have been taken off the OM site recently.
Old 2010-04-27, 09:01   Link #756
Mord

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
Its fake lol, this early would never happen
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Forgot to mention but spoilers for D.Gray-Man showed up yesterday and are listed as being confirmed.
Old 2010-04-27, 09:03   Link #757
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Mangastream is pretty good too, even though they only keep the more recent chapters and regularly delete older entries.

@Savannah: I know who you're talking about. I saw it a while back as well actually, he and the host were playing a Dragonball Z game iirc.
Old 2010-04-27, 09:04   Link #758
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Forgot to mention but spoilers for D.Gray-Man showed up yesterday and are listed as being confirmed.
But a direct translation of that spoiler makes absolutely no sense even has the word "video games" in it lol unless claymore is doing a timeskip to the year 2010 I don't see that happening.
Old 2010-04-27, 09:11   Link #759
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
OM dropped Claymore!
Spoiler for Off top:
Old 2010-04-27, 10:08   Link #760
Mord

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
But a direct translation of that spoiler makes absolutely no sense even has the word "video games" in it lol unless claymore is doing a timeskip to the year 2010 I don't see that happening.

Where are you seeing the word "video games" in the spoiler? Perhaps there is a term I'm unaware of, but from my understanding the japanese term for video game is "テレビゲーム", which isn't something I'm seeing in the spoiler.
Closed Thread