AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-11-04, 07:19   Link #4421
tuckersister

I’m glad Hina did something critical in Vol 31. She is the only Amica in the MS.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-04, 15:31   Link #4422
sasabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyddty View Post
Expect the unexpected ? xD
So Aria's gonna win? And what happened to Index?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-04, 16:21   Link #4423
KiharaRonin

Here's my take on Aria and expectations. The series is almost like a comic book universe and I say that because, think of something like Batman. Bruce Wayne is a detective and he fights criminals, but he also fights Meta-Humans with superpowers, monsters, aliens and whatever else that current comic run or event throws at him. Aria is similar, the series is at face value about armed detectives fighting crime and taking down evil organizations but instead there's superpowers, Magic, etc with all of the characters being descended from well known ancestors. Like something like DC or Marvel, if the author can make it work, anything can happen.

The series is crazy but it sets the precedent for that almost as soon as we learn that the descends of Sherlock Holmes and Lupin have superpowers. So at this point, no matter how crazy the series gets, I can accept it because I already know not to expect anything, that's why I love the series so much, because its aware of what its trying to be and doesn't hold back at achieving its goal. I'm along for this train ride knowing full well that it'll be an insane route with turns very difficult to predict.

As for Index, that's obviously a personal thing. in my opinion, I love the direction the series has taken and while I can understand and respect why others don't, I myself think its about to head into what could be some of its most interesting material. But again, that's my opinion and I digress.
Old 2019-11-05, 00:57   Link #4424
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Here's my take on Aria and expectations. The series is almost like a comic book universe and I say that because, think of something like Batman. Bruce Wayne is a detective and he fights criminals, but he also fights Meta-Humans with superpowers, monsters, aliens and whatever else that current comic run or event throws at him. Aria is similar, the series is at face value about armed detectives fighting crime and taking down evil organizations but instead there's superpowers, Magic, etc with all of the characters being descended from well known ancestors. Like something like DC or Marvel, if the author can make it work, anything can happen.

The series is crazy but it sets the precedent for that almost as soon as we learn that the descends of Sherlock Holmes and Lupin have superpowers. So at this point, no matter how crazy the series gets, I can accept it because I already know not to expect anything, that's why I love the series so much, because its aware of what its trying to be and doesn't hold back at achieving its goal. I'm along for this train ride knowing full well that it'll be an insane route with turns very difficult to predict.

As for Index, that's obviously a personal thing. in my opinion, I love the direction the series has taken and while I can understand and respect why others don't, I myself think its about to head into what could be some of its most interesting material. But again, that's my opinion and I digress.
To be honest, I feel Index's step into occultism has worked as a pleb filter, so glad its distanced itself from Christianity and is taking what I believe to be the strongest strides it has done in the entirety of the series
But this is an Aria thread, so lets talk Aria. Though, I cant really say anything. I haven't dropped the series or anything but I cannot find anything on it. I'd like to continue reading it one day
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-05, 05:03   Link #4425
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
So Aria's gonna win? And what happened to Index?
Well, she is the MC of the series so it is obvious that it will be Aria or a harem end .... Regarding Index, ask @tsunade666 <(")
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-05, 06:42   Link #4426
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyddty View Post
Well, she is the MC of the series so it is obvious that it will be Aria or a harem end .... Regarding Index, ask @tsunade666 <(")
isn't he already dating aria ?

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-05, 07:24   Link #4427
KiharaRonin

He and Aria are a couple, especially after the events of Volume 21. However, that doesn't stop the other girls from getting flirty with him and to be fair, they haven't had much time together due to recent events. Volume 29 has one moment that implies a harem end could happen but I really don't know how far the author will go with that moment
Old 2019-12-08, 16:04   Link #4428
KiharaRonin

Volume 32 - Secret Ambassador Cover and full summary

Images
Volume 32 Cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoiler for Full Publisher's Summary:

Still hyped for this volume, but this is definitely an unexpected twist. Perfect for Christmas though.
Old 2019-12-08, 19:40   Link #4429
tsunade666

its a BOW!!! I just remember Mitis the bowlewd goddess.
Old 2020-01-03, 17:37   Link #4430
Big lips

So Endimira is basically like lisa ave du ank? And does she also want his children?
Big lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-24, 11:12   Link #4431
KiharaRonin

Volume 33 Cover and Summary

Volume 33 of Aria drops tomorrow, June 25th. Sorry for posting this info so late, I've been really busy over these past few weeks.

Images
Volume 33 Cover featuring Yuka Tohyama
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoiler for Volume 33 Summary:
Old 2020-06-24, 11:53   Link #4432
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Another Tohyama, is she the mother/sister or what?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-24, 12:38   Link #4433
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Another Tohyama, is she the mother/sister or what?
She is Kinji's grandaunt, sister of Magane Tohyama
Old 2020-06-24, 12:39   Link #4434
tsunade666

Probably a relative, looks like a slider from the past.
Old 2020-12-30, 20:47   Link #4435
AP24

Seems like as long as the LN is not finished the manga will keep continuing. The manga latest raw chapter is in the GIII arc. It would be a waste for the manga to stop in the middle of the Far East Warfare storyline so I would expect the manga to at least reach the end of the Far East Warfare storyline but it's going to take at least another 5 years for the manga to reach that part. Honestly the end of the Scarlet Goddess storyline is the best place for the manga to end but it's going to take another 10 years to reach it. Which reminds me the LN should have just ended at the Scarlet Goddess storyline cause everything Aria fought for since Vol 1 had been resolved at this point.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-30, 21:19   Link #4436
tsunade666

the art for the manga is good and so far, I haven't read any problems in sales for aria series. so I see no reason for the manga to end.

vol 19? can't remember but seriously, the latest volume that is being translated. in chapter 1 for that, kinji is being idiot again. I don't like it when kinji is near aria. his being too much idiot. plus I don't like snobby cliche nobles too.
Old 2021-02-24, 01:53   Link #4437
sasabit

are there any volumes where it talks about kinji in his 1st year when he was still in serious mode a lot? i remember there was also a volume where they went into detail about his 1st year entrance exams too but i forgot which one, anyone know which that was?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-24, 02:40   Link #4438
tsunade666

serious mode in 1st year? never heard of it. I think after the traumatic middle school where he was used as hero of justice by the girls, he decide to transfer to normal course when he entered in high school. It just so happen that the approval takes a year and half before he was allowed to transfer to normal high school. The only mention of 1st year that I remember is when he beat up the examiners during the entrance exam which made them label him as S class and was forced into assault.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen