Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-22, 00:19   Link #7381
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Not at all. The only thing they really have in common is healing.
She is quite kind and sweet though.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 00:21   Link #7382
Mars Mode

Spoiler for vol 14 ch 5 part 2:

I doubt it. You have to note the unintentional part
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 01:02   Link #7383
bakapervert
A pervert

Chapter 3 just got updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Spoiler for vol 14 ch 5 part 2:

I doubt it. You have to note the unintentional part
The unintentional part cannot be fully believed. Just like Godou keep having "accident" in his fight and how all the girl that surround him is just "friend".

And in the latest update it looks like Aisha has potential to make Godou stop being hypocrite.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 01:09   Link #7384
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
The unintentional part cannot be fully believed. Just like Godou keep having "accident" in his fight and how all the girl that surround him is just "friend".

And in the latest update it looks like Aisha has potential to make Godou stop being hypocrite.
Yeah, since she describes every God that she encountered and defeated like that ... and so far hasn't revealed anything about her offensive skills, which Godou noticed.

And I agree that Aisha has a chance of "reforming" Godou's attitude ... although , it makes me wonder how their relationship s going to look like, once she becomes a little attracted to him - which in my opinion, is going to happen sooner or later.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 01:30   Link #7385
Gore17

Or the author surprises us, with Aisha not becoming attracted to Godou.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 01:46   Link #7386
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Aisha has nice personality. With Godou, they can make comedy manzai duo.
Old 2013-06-22, 01:58   Link #7387
bludvein

It seems like getting back to the present is unexpectedly simple. They just need to go back to the corridor on a clear full moon. So they will only be stuck for a couple months at the most.

Anyway, I feel that Aisha is the closest in personality to Godou of all the campiones. Both are generally well-intentioned, but tend to try to brush the problems they cause under the rug. I hope she still makes appearances after this arc.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 02:31   Link #7388
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I'm liking Aisha already. She's very nice and sweet. I was just wondering about why she doesn't have any offensive authorities but it seems Godou thought the same as well. I agree that I can't imagine him fighting Aisha.
So does this mean that they're free to rampage all they want in the past as nothing will really change the future. I can already imagine Doni joining in the battle between Uldin and Godou, whether he arrived late or early in the timeline. Though if he arrived early in a different place, he might have gathered supporters already.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 02:33   Link #7389
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Among all the authorities the Madame had talked about so far, none of them were related to combat.
Then how did she fight gods and her kin, the Campiones? Just as Godou was about to ask, he stopped himself in the middle of the process. He could not imagine a future where he would have to fight Madame Aisha.

Two Campiones not fighting ... Sure seems legit
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 02:38   Link #7390
Ddraig

After reading the latest chapter I can somehow imagine how Aisha killed the first god and become campione. Like she might have trip and stab it with dagger or something and called it unintentional accident Even her authority that she usurp like one from Persephone can be use for killing even god should she use it to divide it's lifeforce to heal everyone seeing that it can even affect campione. This lead me to believe that what type of authority campione can gain after killing a god depend on the god nature and campione personality.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 02:45   Link #7391
bakapervert
A pervert

Considering that Aisha is saying how her authority can be used to create a cult that would die for her without hesitation, it looks like she at least has done it once in a fight against god or campione.

Btw I notice here that Aisha only saying a certain Catholic saint in Catholic country. Does the author do this because it can be controversial if he use the heretic god based on the Catholic's legend?
Old 2013-06-22, 03:05   Link #7392
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Considering that Aisha is saying how her authority can be used to create a cult that would die for her without hesitation, it looks like she at least has done it once in a fight against god or campione.

Btw I notice here that Aisha only saying a certain Catholic saint in Catholic country. Does the author do this because it can be controversial if he use the heretic god based on the Catholic's legend?
thats probably the case but I cant think of any Catholic Saint with the specific trait of attracting all the people
Old 2013-06-22, 03:25   Link #7393
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
thats probably the case but I cant think of any Catholic Saint with the specific trait of attracting all the people
Doesn't necessarily have to be a patron saint of charisma or leadership. Authorities can be granted with pretty tenuous reasons, like Salvatore getting something that regresses technology from a god associated with blacksmiths and inventing.

Plus, there are plenty of saints that were well liked and had cult-like followers, even if that wasn't what they came to be known for. Campiones don't always get the iconic power of the god they defeat.
Old 2013-06-22, 03:36   Link #7394
bakapervert
A pervert

Well, I can imagine the shitstorm from the religion fanatic if the author used Catholic or Islam figure as heretic god.
Old 2013-06-22, 03:54   Link #7395
bludvein

Quote:
Well, I can imagine the shitstorm from the religion fanatic if the author used Catholic or Islam figure as heretic god.
Well the author already used a fallen angel in the form of Ramiel which Alec killed.

I don't think he will use anything more overt than that though. No need to piss off believers even if its theoretically possible in this verse.
Old 2013-06-22, 04:15   Link #7396
bakapervert
A pervert

Or maybe it will be okay to use Catholic figure? After all in DxD there is Michael and Gabriel, and so far that series is still okay. I'm interested how the heretic god from Catholic or Islam will act outside their myth.
Old 2013-06-22, 04:31   Link #7397
Eragon210

is baka tsuki down? cant go to the side
Eragon210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 04:46   Link #7398
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon210 View Post
is baka tsuki down? cant go to the side
Its not for me.
Old 2013-06-22, 04:47   Link #7399
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
Joan d'arc could and did, but not healing. Wasn't gathering followers a sub-trait of her healing authority though?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 04:48   Link #7400
Eragon210

now i can go to had sice yesterday evening down
Eragon210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem