AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-07-25, 08:40   Link #26681
casval cehack

Must still be busy building Blitz.
Old 2012-07-25, 12:10   Link #26682
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Must still be busy building Blitz.
i hope thats what i will be busy with next week as well^^
just got the last couple of paints but now i got everything. i wanted to use tamiya purple but that stuff is just way too darm on its own. so i got some white and i still have some different shades of grey.
but i want to go for a very bright and vibrant look. i really cant wait to get my hands on it, i already made sure that my airbrush is working properly today :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 17:01   Link #26683
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i hope thats what i will be busy with next week as well^^
just got the last couple of paints but now i got everything.
Dammit, I haven't even touch my MG Duel yet. It's work, work and work T_T.

Btw, is there anybody here who want to buy that clear MG Blitz? I rolled my eyes when I saw it. I bet it's gonna be more expensive than the standard one. What's the appeal of that anyway?
Old 2012-07-25, 17:04   Link #26684
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post

Btw, is there anybody here who want to buy that clear MG Blitz? I rolled my eyes when I saw it. I bet it's gonna be more expensive than the standard one. What's the appeal of that anyway?
Well, I bet you don't work nearly as much as I do and I bet you don't get underpaid like I do.

Seriously. Try working over 60+ hours a week and making less than $30,000 a year. Yea. Then tell me you work.

People like clear kits because you can see the inner frame. That's about it. And then there's that whole thing about it being clear.

Personally, I don't go with clear kits and kits with chrome detailing on the armor (like Hyaku Shiki) since the clear plastics are more brittle and the chrome detailed kits have the chrome stuff scratch off when you cut them from the parts tree.
Old 2012-07-25, 17:53   Link #26685
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Well, I bet you don't work nearly as much as I do and I bet you don't get underpaid like I do.

Seriously. Try working over 60+ hours a week and making less than $30,000 a year. Yea. Then tell me you work.
It depends, Nike. I take it that you are paid more than $2000 a month, right? With that amount of money, you actually can have a decent life here in my country. Still, I don’t know the prices of things in your country. Say...how much do you spent for a cup of coffee there? I’m not talking about the expensive one you bought in a cafe/restaurant, but the one you get from those vending machines.
Old 2012-07-25, 18:06   Link #26686
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

@Nike: I don't think there's a need to boast about your over working, under paid job again, we get it.

And just abit of advice but making some effort to change that in anyway you can, can go along way.
Even if it's hard to do anything about, if you put as much effort into changing your work life as you do posting about wanting a EXIA R2, I'm sure you'll be better off.

Quote:

Personally the clear models don't appeal to me, as a simple gunpla model they really don't look nice at all.
And to make them look nice you'd have to paint them but then whats the point in getting "clear" if your gonna paint it?
As for price I expect it will be more, since the clear parts 00Raiser is about double the price of a normal one.
Altho I do think HLJ has the clear parts priced at about 5500 yen somewhere around that price.
What I'd like to see is the anniversary clear parts back, having a few clear parts was cool.
Old 2012-07-25, 18:43   Link #26687
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
The same price at 4000 yen actually. But the catch is it will be an event-only release. Anyone trying to sell it at a range beyond 4000 is clearly trying to rip you off.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 19:08   Link #26688
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
If they do like the colored clear MG RX-78-2, then will get it. This clear ver they term as "mirage colloid" ver

I mention before...time is how you plan to do your kit. Stop complaining

I'm now already starting RG RX-178 mkII Titan ver

Last edited by duotiga; 2012-07-25 at 19:20.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 23:27   Link #26689
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
If they do like the colored clear MG RX-78-2, then will get it. This clear ver they term as "mirage colloid" ver

I mention before...time is how you plan to do your kit. Stop complaining

I'm now already starting RG RX-178 mkII Titan ver
Everyone here can have a MG Blitz with "mirage colloid" activated without spending any on that clear/translucent version. Even rrobbert184 has one.
Old 2012-07-26, 03:28   Link #26690
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:

Take a vacation away from your work AND internet and build all the way.

You are not the only one with a 60+ hours job /week.

If the pay isn't up to you linking find another job.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 07:00   Link #26691
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
>New images of MG Buster Gundam.
>No reply post from Sir Dearka.

Hmm...
I am peeking at the forum from time to time, but what else could I say... I shall wait with comments till we have colored pictures.

Glad to see someone notices my absence, though. I kinda like being missed. Even a little ;P

TBH, Buster just might be othe only MG kit I got since three years or so. Started investing money in myself and gave up Gundam kits almost entirely. Even Duel and Blitz I didnt get though I'd love to have those, looking at your pics. Too beautiful to bear
Old 2012-07-26, 08:10   Link #26692
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
It depends, Nike. I take it that you are paid more than $2000 a month, right? With that amount of money, you actually can have a decent life here in my country. Still, I don’t know the prices of things in your country. Say...how much do you spent for a cup of coffee there? I’m not talking about the expensive one you bought in a cafe/restaurant, but the one you get from those vending machines.
More like $600 a month.
Yes. Pay is severely lacking and the thing is, jobs are very scarce.
Old 2012-07-26, 13:08   Link #26693
Appel

well, looks like HLJ improved their website a lot but not how long it takes them to actually ship something >__> i hate it how they grab my money but it still takes them forever to actually send something on its way.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 14:56   Link #26694
FalsePrime

Quote:
well, looks like HLJ improved their website a lot but not how long it takes them to actually ship something >__> i hate it how they grab my money but it still takes them forever to actually send something on its way.
I haven't had a problem with their speed. I have however continued to forget that now I have to not only pay for the item, but I have to go back to the website and do a seperate thing to get stuff to ship.

I was waiting over a week for my Cloud Strife and Squall Leonheart SD Play Arts Kai's only to check and realize that they hadn't even shipped despite me having paid for the items a full week before.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 15:07   Link #26695
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
I typically go with Amazon or Gundam Guy for getting GunPla.. =D Based in the US, and I live in the US.

And with customs charges & wait time.. I think it's more of a value to buy from Amazon and Gundam Guy. Plus, I like to support the economy of the US since I live in the US and the economy here isn't that great (so is everywhere else..lol)
Old 2012-07-26, 16:31   Link #26696
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Take a vacation away from your work AND internet and build all the way.
Firefox, if you've seen my posts in previous pages, you can see that I managed to finish quite a number of kits without taking any vacation . It's just my work has been increasing lately.

Quote:
You are not the only one with a 60+ hours job /week.
I never said I'm the only one .

Quote:
If the pay isn't up to you linking find another job.
I didn't complain about my salary. Nike did .
Old 2012-07-26, 19:22   Link #26697
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Well can't really fault them for that cause it's up to the company that they use to deliver to determine speedy delivery.
But I've not really had any problems, all been rather quick so far.

But yea, nice that the site is working very well now, however another problem I've got now is with shipping prices for some stuff.
It costs more to ship certain gunpla models than the model itself and it gets even more weird in that SAL ends up being the most costly way to ship some items!

However some stuff still seems to be reasonably priced, like the Duel and Blitz, thank god for that.
Old 2012-07-26, 21:18   Link #26698
maknaedik

DAMN! MG Aegis transformed!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...24676226_n.jpg

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 03:24   Link #26699
HasuMasu
*Artist

Does it come with those glass cubes?

But damn, that thing looks like all kinds of awesome and flimsy at the same time.
Old 2012-07-27, 05:21   Link #26700
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

It does indeed, but the arms doesnt look fully transformed, do they?

i want to see more pictures.

MORE.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy