AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-07, 13:44   Link #4801
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Btw accelerator declared war on academic city, was there mentioned how he plan on doing so? If i remember correctly, he failed last time to destroy Aleisters building and i dont supose he can do teleport now. And i hope he does understand that fighting in AC full of students = a lot of inocent deaths (his loli will not forgive him this time).

And there was mentioned that Misaka is in Russia, but was there mentioned something about Kuroko, Saten, Uiharu? Yeah Saten and Uiharu doesnt have any major plot effect on Index series (and obviously the autor does not like weak characters), so if they werent mentioned its ok, but how about Kuroko? She has really strong relationship to Misaka and i dont think she will just allow Misaka to leave AC like this to Russia, without even trying to follow her.
Accelerator will probably wage war in the darkness. Although he might not be able to teleport in, I bet he knows of espers that probably could. And even if he couldn't teleport in- well, Aleister is out of his tube right now, isn't he?

Misaka is indeed in Russia. Saten and Uiharu probably won't appear, but I don't think it isn't because the Author doesn't like weak character. If you take a look, the only person that is royally messing up Aleisters plans is Shiage, a level zero. He doesn't have any powers whatsoever, and instead pulls through on sheer guts and pragmaticism, and the love of his loli.

But I do expect Kuroko will appear sooner or later- and she might just appear to meet Accelerator and help him get into the windowless building to help fight.
Old 2010-10-07, 14:08   Link #4802
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Accelerator will probably wage war in the darkness. Although he might not be able to teleport in, I bet he knows of espers that probably could. And even if he couldn't teleport in- well, Aleister is out of his tube right now, isn't he?

Misaka is indeed in Russia. Saten and Uiharu probably won't appear, but I don't think it isn't because the Author doesn't like weak character. If you take a look, the only person that is royally messing up Aleisters plans is Shiage, a level zero. He doesn't have any powers whatsoever, and instead pulls through on sheer guts and pragmaticism, and the love of his loli.

But I do expect Kuroko will appear sooner or later- and she might just appear to meet Accelerator and help him get into the windowless building to help fight.
Mujusume Aiwaki and Kuroko can teleport inside the building :P so thats not exactly a problem at the moment.
Old 2010-10-07, 14:11   Link #4803
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post

Btw accelerator declared war on academic city, was there mentioned how he plan on doing so? If i remember correctly, he failed last time to destroy Aleisters building and i dont supose he can do teleport now. And i hope he does understand that fighting in AC full of students = a lot of inocent deaths (his loli will not forgive him this time).
In the vol. 15 fought without hurting any bystander.
He can't teleport but now he can FLY!!!!

Quote:
And there was mentioned that Misaka is in Russia, but was there mentioned something about Kuroko, Saten, Uiharu? Yeah Saten and Uiharu doesnt have any major plot effect on Index series (and obviously the autor does not like weak characters), so if they werent mentioned its ok, but how about Kuroko? She has really strong relationship to Misaka and i dont think she will just allow Misaka to leave AC like this to Russia, without even trying to follow her.
I wouldn't be suprised if for her return Mikoto finds a brainwashèd Kuroko by Mental Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
If you take a look, the only person that is royally messing up Aleisters plans is Shiage, a level zero. He doesn't have any powers whatsoever, and instead pulls through on sheer guts and pragmaticism, and the love of his loli.
Points for you, but first, lets see this:
Touma:
Kamijou faction: Not aware of him since he left England maybe except for Index and Stiyl.
Aleister's POV: No longer needed. He's got I.B. from Fiamma.

Accelerator:
Misaka team: All of them kidnapped by Academy City.
Aleister's POV: Disposable, still has Kakine as a spare.

Shiage:
Team: Rikou is safe and now he's got a yandere mistress .
Aleister's POV: MUST KILL A.S.A.P. , he stole one of his pawns from the dark side which also is a Level 5, Mugino.

Quote:
That sounds better than getting brainwashed by The Queen :P.
Old 2010-10-07, 14:31   Link #4804
pampz21
ShipCore

So one things for sure...Aleister must DIE!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-10-07, 15:20   Link #4805
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Points for you, but first, lets see this:
Touma:
Kamijou faction: Not aware of him since he left England maybe except for Index and Stiyl.
Aleister's POV: No longer needed. He's got I.B. from Fiamma.

Accelerator:
Misaka team: All of them kidnapped by Academy City.
Aleister's POV: Disposable, still has Kakine as a spare.

Shiage:
Team: Rikou is safe and now he's got a yandere mistress .
Aleister's POV: MUST KILL A.S.A.P. , he stole one of his pawns from the dark side which also is a Level 5, Mugino.
Touma
Kamijou faction is very much aware of him. There are a couple hundred people that practically followed him to Russia! He did disappear in front of Mikoto, part of the faction. Plus- what is Aleister going to tell his parents? And while Aleister might've gotten the Holy Right, the Imagine Breaker is still with Touma, and the Holy Right can be broken by enough magic.

Accelerator
I think that now that's Accelerator has risen several levels (again) Aleister might need him yet- Accelerator has evolved beyond using the Dark Matter and into using a different material.

Shiage
I... will agree with what you've said about Shiage. Really, Shiage is causing the most trouble for Aleister's plans, then Touma and Accelerator combined. Just think what would happened if the three of them combined with the express purpose of taking down Aleister- the man wouldn't stand a chance.

What I really want to know is what happened to Tsuchumido. That spy hasn't been mentioned at all yet. Did he drop out, disappear- what? (And darn it, what about Aogami Pierce? Will he be able to completely end the war?)
Old 2010-10-07, 15:32   Link #4806
paptimus
dark nexon

guys, can some one tell me if touma lost his IB or not ?
How is it that aleister just decided to leave his tube and go to war?
was fianma killed by aleister or not?
And how did touma get thrown to another dimension?

i can't wait to get my hands on that volume. too much development is nice but takes a while to sink in.
Old 2010-10-07, 15:49   Link #4807
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

K K I have this theory i have thought of from researching.. Ok so what if touma is like Lucifer. Read me out cuz like some people say he reacted badly to fiamma who has the power of Micheal who by the way was the one who took down Lucifer. /now im not necessarily saying he's a bad guy cuz of that. An example would be like tears of tiara where Lucifer was the good guy all along cuz lets face it, so far Gabriel's been tryin to kill everyone. I at first thought maybe touma could be like an angel or another Jesus but then i thought Jesus brought miracles and touma destroys them. This is only a theory so im open to criticism and corrections.

Also, i hope the novels dont end. This is too good of a story to end at 20 somethin novels.

And i am hoping for that Mikoto x Touma ending
Old 2010-10-07, 15:51   Link #4808
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Also that volume is when Fiamma makes his debut.

Nobody loves Biagio or Lidvia. What surprises me is that Oriana only had 1 vote just like Terra .
where'd u get the voting from
Old 2010-10-07, 15:59   Link #4809
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by paptimus View Post
guys, can some one tell me if touma lost his IB or not ?
How is it that aleister just decided to leave his tube and go to war?
was fianma killed by aleister or not?
And how did touma get thrown to another dimension?
We're reading from spoilers by other people who got early copies in a different language; there's probably some misinformation going around.

But to answer what I can, Aleister didn't go to war, as he has pawns for that (Russia started it anyway). He just went to retrieve Fiamma's Holy Right from what I gather (Fiamma considered Touma's right hand the Holy Right too, didn't he?).

Fiamma was supposedly picked up by Silvia and the Norse magician, so he's probably alive but missing an arm.

And I think people are reading too much into the 'disappeared' part of Touma. Does it literally say he faded away, or was he just unaccounted for after the battle, with no known leads to where he went?

Either way, we just have to wait for the novels to spread around a bit more so we can get some more accurate spoilers.
Old 2010-10-07, 16:15   Link #4810
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Shiage is causing the most trouble for Aleister's plans, then Touma and Accelerator combined. Just think what would happened if the three of them combined with the express purpose of taking down Aleister- the man wouldn't stand a chance.
If this doesn't happen as a finale when the Index light novels end I will be severely disappointed in Kamachi. A protagonist team up would be epic.

Quote:
Since when has Accelerator ever killed innocent people (besides the SISTERS)? The people he have killed either attacked/provoked him first (Kihara, Hound Dogs) or really deserved it (that guy in the volume 19 prologue). Accelerator won't touch the innocent citizens, but I'll bet he'll slaughter every last person pulling the strings on the dark side of Gakuen Toshi.

Also, I'd also like to know how the hell Aleister can survive out of his tube and how much more powerful Accelerator got.
Old 2010-10-07, 16:44   Link #4811
giorno

Aleister still has Aiwass and now the Holy Right as well...

i don't think he's worried about accelerator...
Old 2010-10-07, 16:45   Link #4812
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
If this doesn't happen as a finale when the Index light novels end I will be severely disappointed in Kamachi. A protagonist team up would be epic.
Wouldn't be epic Aleister getting his defeat in hands of Shiage?
I will laugh hard looking at Aleister going "No! Why!!"
Old 2010-10-07, 17:17   Link #4813
pikachuwei

Quote:
In the vol. 15 fought without hurting any bystander.
He can't teleport but now he can FLY!!!!
he could always fly :x
Old 2010-10-07, 17:36   Link #4814
yuiichi9

I hope touma, accelerator and Shiage join to fight against aleister. Defeat aleister and the dark forces of academy city then someone build a monument in commemoration of the good deeds they did. Imagine the 3 statues of them.
Old 2010-10-07, 17:41   Link #4815
Xenosnake
Badass

The Mt. Rushmore of Toaru, lol.
Old 2010-10-07, 18:10   Link #4816
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Translations please.
Old 2010-10-07, 19:55   Link #4817
tsunade666

from what I understand on that wall of moon runes with the help of a program
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

moon runes moon runes
Old 2010-10-07, 20:12   Link #4818
Miraluka
Banned

What I understood is Touma moved the Star of Bethlem to crash into the Artic so that way Russians below the Star won't die. Still I don't understand how he managed to do so.
Old 2010-10-07, 20:14   Link #4819
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post

Spoiler:

Translations please.
For some parts that has new informations.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Plant42; 2010-10-07 at 20:34.
Old 2010-10-07, 20:26   Link #4820
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
For some parts that has new informations.

Spoiler:
So this means that Fiamma is a good guy but and didn't have a grufge against the world nor enough willpower to stand against Touma and then Aleister.
Level 5, Rikou? Wow, well with her power to manipulate other powers Shiage won't die by Mugino's love beams

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-10-07 at 20:36.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen