AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-12-16, 22:26   Link #201
Deathwing
what do i know

Karen/Kallen could have shot herself i mean she was pretty unhinged at the moment finding out zeros identity
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 22:28   Link #202
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
Karen/Kallen could have shot herself i mean she was pretty unhinged at the moment finding out zeros identity
Kallen's not crazy though! >_<

she still has her mother to save...or at least make happy whenever she gets out of prison...so Kallen would never shoot herself. Suzaku and Lelouch though? totally. though if she was freaking out a little less she probably wouldn't even dream of shooting Lelouch.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 23:07   Link #203
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

If Kallen dies, I really don't know what I'll do. Next to Lelouch, she's my reason for watching Code Geass. I suppose I'd keep watching, but it just wouldn't be the same.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 01:06   Link #204
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by co128 View Post
So is there any new information on the new zero? I think it might have to be someone that needs the existence of zero. And since suzaku is dressed like that, im guessing that Brittanea still controls japan.
Gilford and the rest were starting to actually advance against Tadou's offensive and their position was rock solid, add to that reinforcements arriving soon. Remember that Lelouch's original plan was to take Cornelia hostage as a bargining chip against the reinforcements.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 01:08   Link #205
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Gilford and the rest were starting to actually advance against Tadou's offensive and their position was rock solid, add to that reinforcements arriving soon. Remember that Lelouch's original plan was to take Cornelia hostage as a bargining chip against the reinforcements.
still, just because the odds are against them now doesn't mean they have to lose.

It could honestly go either way at this point, either development would make for an interesting early season.
Old 2007-12-17, 06:27   Link #206
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
The battle of Japan might end in failure, but I know Todou isn't that idiotic with plans and would know when to retreat or tell them all to run away.

Brittania also suffered major loss from Cornelia wounds and etc, I don't think they would continue attacking if they saw the enemy retreat.

Battle: May be Over

War: ( Judging it went from Japan to World ) Still Up for Grabs

I believe it's obvious a few countries will help the Rebellion and start revolting against Brittania itself. Area 11 right? Think about 1-10 or 12-??

I doubt Kallen would be...that idiotic. She's said it in several epis and I don't think it'll change; " I'm the one who protects Zero! "

Gunshot noise; My money is on Kallen still. We've seen the models of Suzu/Lulu be used throughout the series; Shirley shooting lulu, Suzu getting shot by general, Mao shooting CC. It doesn't make any sound that sounds that hollow; more silent. Her gun model is also different and basic sense would conclude it.

New issues would be;

Villeta tells World, Lelouch will be revealed to his family.

Cornellia survives; Knows about Lelouch as well.

Schneizel is coming back and actually going to fight. He beat Lelouch in chess; Whats to be expected of him?

Emperor: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH *he still continues laughing*

VV X Nunally: They're in the weird area. Whatever happens to them?

Nina: I bet the bomb won't even detonate =.=; Just saying " I don't know if it'll explode " sorta makes it obvious. But I doubt if she even presses it.

New Zero: This can be assumed to be anybody; I just say wait.

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 08:32   Link #207
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
Nina: I bet the bomb won't even detonate =.=; Just saying " I don't know if it'll explode " sorta makes it obvious. But I doubt if she even presses it.
Yeah, knowing Nina's crap ways. Anyway, if LL is revealed to the his family then won't he become an easy target for them. I mean just take Nunally hostage and then you've won in short. And don't tell me about the Mao incident because that guy was a tool bag. I mean just shoot her and LL will probably fall into depression.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 10:13   Link #208
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
Yeah, knowing Nina's crap ways. Anyway, if LL is revealed to the his family then won't he become an easy target for them. I mean just take Nunally hostage and then you've won in short. And don't tell me about the Mao incident because that guy was a tool bag. I mean just shoot her and LL will probably fall into depression.
bad thing is Nunnally is alreayd kidnapped...
Lelouch vi Britannia is presumed dead, so the first question is will people believe her
second will be wether or not some royal family member wants to investigate it before anouncing it to the public
and if it comes out, who knows what will happen because we aren't even sure about Lulu's future yet
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 12:45   Link #209
defrule

Lulouch unwillingly uses Geass on Kallen since it is permanently on. Kallen shoots Suzaku, severely injuring him and causing him to collapse. Kallen angered at what Lulouch made her do, points the gun at Lulouch but in the end couldn't pull the trigger.
Lulouch proceeds to save Nunally leaving Kallen behind who is crying over beside Suzaku until she notices he is still alive. She takes Suzaku away in an attempt to get aid.

And so on...

5 minutes of my imagination. Though I'm really not sure if the Geass has been used on Kallen before. I don't remember it used on her but it may have been and I have forgot.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 12:52   Link #210
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
-Cornelia won't talk because it would be a massive blow to her public image/sense of pride. Cornelia would never want to admit the people she wanted to avenge and kill were one in the same, at least not to others.

-Villetta won't talk because she doesn't have Lelouch, and she's not going to be able to get her status as a noble back with just "hey, Zero is Lelouch Lamperouge". She'd never let anyone else take the credit for capturing Zero at her expense.

-Shirley won't talk because her letter was written by someone who loved Lelouch, and so she doesn't even know if revealing his identity is the right thing to do.

-Kallen won't talk because something like that would destroy the rebellion (see Kirihara's thoughts in 22)

-Suzaku won't talk because that would put no one but Nunnally in danger and he actually still cares about her.

-And the Emperor and V.V. know anyway, so this is in many ways this is all a moot point.
Old 2007-12-17, 13:38   Link #211
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrule View Post

5 minutes of my imagination. Though I'm really not sure if the Geass has been used on Kallen before. I don't remember it used on her but it may have been and I have forgot.

it was used on her before to find out about her secret identity
Old 2007-12-17, 14:48   Link #212
chaos_alfa

I hope we will still be able to see thing like Viletta topless in the new season even though it will air on the doroku slot.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 16:49   Link #213
Kusaja

Hmm...Cornelia probably doesn't even clearly remember she saw Lelouch under that mask, considering he did geass her shortly after and couldn't tell Suzaku when asked...and that's only if she survived her wounds, of course. I like her character and all, but if she lives I'd like to see her in a different role. If not...

As for the apparent gunshot...I'm still not even certain that's really what it is. It could even be as simple as someone operating a switch or random mechanism, for that matter.

The "new" Zero might as well be one of the (former?) Black Knights, that would be relatively predictable (heck, Kallen would be an obvious choice), but they could do a couple of interesting things with it once Lelouch re-emerges, depending on how they set things up. Too early to tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
I hope we will still be able to see thing like Viletta topless in the new season even though it will air on the doroku slot.
If I had to guess, I'm sure there'll still be enough fanservice, but I wouldn't bet on that much nudity...outside of the DVDs, that is. I certainly wouldn't complain, either way, since the show doesn't really need it, but I digress...
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 02:03   Link #214
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Hmm...Cornelia probably doesn't even clearly remember she saw Lelouch under that mask, considering he did geass her shortly after and couldn't tell Suzaku when asked...and that's only if she survived her wounds, of course. I like her character and all, but if she lives I'd like to see her in a different role. If not...
Yeah Geass does inflict a memory loss on the person it is used, I'm pretty sure Cornelia would know the connection between Lelouch and Suzaku and would've told him if she could remember clearly.

Cornelia is awesome, I hope she survived and I hope she still has a big role to play in this show.
Old 2007-12-18, 04:19   Link #215
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Yeah Geass does inflict a memory loss on the person it is used, I'm pretty sure Cornelia would know the connection between Lelouch and Suzaku and would've told him if she could remember clearly.

Cornelia is awesome, I hope she survived and I hope she still has a big role to play in this show.
i dont think she would, she doesn't know that Suzaku knows Lelouch and i ams ure that she would look into it on her own before spilling the secret, she still cares about him in a certain way

besides much like Villeta i think she will have bits and pieces from before she was geassed it would only be a matter of time before she remembers who Zero is completely
Old 2007-12-18, 05:09   Link #216
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
i dont think she would, she doesn't know that Suzaku knows Lelouch and i ams ure that she would look into it on her own before spilling the secret, she still cares about him in a certain way
I was actually going to say something similar to that but halfway through typing up a response I thought, Cornelia surely knows who Suzaku is, being the son of the last PM. Surely she would also know that Lelouch & Nunnaly were sent to the Prime Minister's House as a bargaining chip, heck even Orange-kun knows that so I'm sure the second princess would.

It's also stated very early on in the show that the Geass causes some memory loss, due to it brute forcing it's way into a persons brain, or something like that.
Old 2007-12-18, 07:40   Link #217
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
...heck even Orange-kun knows that...
I'm trying hard to remember but can't. Did Lelouch and Nunally really come up in Orange's conversations? Please refresh my memory :/
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 07:51   Link #218
Westlo
Lets be reality

While in a conversation with Viletta he talks about Lelouch and Nunally in the DVD Special, Code Geass 4.33 (Picture Book). He talks/crys about how the only time he has failed was when first Marianne (he was one of the few guards left on duty that day) and than Clovis was killed. How he went to Japan partly because Queen Marianne's children died there during the war.
Old 2007-12-18, 09:13   Link #219
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
How he went to Japan partly because Queen Marianne's children died there during the war.
Because of the war, not during the war.

The one thing the Britannian nobles don't ever talk about (but that they all know), is that Lulu and Nunnally would never have been in danger if Britannia hadn't invaded. In effect, the two of them were tools of deception given to the Japanese in order to lower their guard prior to invasion. The disowned royal children were sacrifices.
Old 2007-12-18, 10:31   Link #220
Westlo
Lets be reality

Meh same difference.