AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-02, 15:41   Link #341
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer545-sama View Post
Also the manga is one thing I did not like about it like you say not enough Koyoi time!
At least the anime solved that, she got a whole episode for herselve.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 03:12   Link #342
arkxkra
全力全開

watched the 4th episode, damn funny.
Spoiler for ep4:
Old 2009-05-03, 04:02   Link #343
deffusse
otaku[SK]

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
Spoiler for ep4:
Sure it can! but she has to be a highschool-er XD why am I so old already? Hehe
deffusse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 05:20   Link #344
ZODDGUTS

You gotta jam it hard to get a girl's heart.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 10:34   Link #345
dojikyo

The episode was better than I thought it would be. Well, the Misaki fanservice fest didn't hurt. It still seems weird to have hinted at Dobaro's male in episode 3, only to have a Koyori episode.
dojikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 10:34   Link #346
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
You gotta jam it hard to get a girl's heart.
it was not the sweet, it was the gesture. you never know how a girl can be touched.
It probably was the first time a guy did something nice for her.
Old 2009-05-03, 10:46   Link #347
deffusse
otaku[SK]

or better said, it was the firs time a guy did something so simple and cute for her.
Old 2009-05-03, 19:11   Link #348
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

LOL. Gotta love Koyoi and her brother complex XD

Misaki's outfit sure was....appealing. She's probably gonna be the most popular character in this show.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 19:19   Link #349
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post

Misaki's outfit sure was....appealing. She's probably gonna be the most popular character in this show.
she was the most popular in the manga...
Old 2009-05-03, 19:40   Link #350
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Oh...Really? I didn't know...O_O
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 22:23   Link #351
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

before i even watch the episode.. holy crap, they're wearing spring uniforms!!!!!!! (at least in that opening picture)

unfortunately they're not wearing them in the ep

anyways, gotta feel bad for Bessho. having his heart broken like that. Misaki is sort of to blame too, since she's oblivious to his feelings. this is high school angst drama at its best. speaking of which, today while walking around campus, i saw a real Misaki. i was like WTF.

Last edited by germanturkey; 2009-05-03 at 22:47.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 01:52   Link #352
SkoolRumble4Ya

This is episode is great. It's good that the lolipop girl finally has somebody she likes.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 01:53   Link #353
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Love Koyoi's voice. It makes her look even more adorable.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 05:42   Link #354
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Spoiler for ep4:

Please don't take it the wrong way, I still greatly enjoy the series, but I believe episode 4 showed two seriously improbable situation (I facepalmed myself multiple times), and I can't help but wonder what's really going on.
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 06:43   Link #355
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
Spoiler for ep4:

Please don't take it the wrong way, I still greatly enjoy the series, but I believe episode 4 showed two seriously improbable situation (I facepalmed myself multiple times), and I can't help but wonder what's really going on.

Dude! you think that the thing about women being fickle was just a myth? Women fall for a man for the most silly things. Unlike most men that are attracted by other things, women can fall for a lot of different reasons. Take the case of Kei, she falls for Kappa guy because he ended helping her even though she told him not to.
Old 2009-05-04, 06:54   Link #356
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

I know they are one of the most ficklest creatures of the universe (it's not rocket science to figure that out really ), but I still can't help but find her behaviour a bit far-fetched. At least I found Kei's case more ...how should I say... "believable", ah that's not the best word I wanted to use.
It might be just I haven't yet to see a girl who goes through such a HUGE (note the emphasis) change regarding her rock-firm/unwavering convictions (at least that's what I was led to believe), due to such a minor thing in less than an eyeblink. Actually what he did, some people would even consider it pretty rude, yet she starts to fall in love with him due to that.
I apologize if I seem to nitpick or something, but from the cases so far, I found Saki's case the least probable.
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 07:28   Link #357
Oberon

Quote:
I know they are one of the most ficklest creatures of the universe (it's not rocket science to figure that out really ), but I still can't help but find her behaviour a bit far-fetched. At least I found Kei's case more ...how should I say... "believable", ah that's not the best word I wanted to use.
It might be just I haven't yet to see a girl who goes through such a HUGE (note the emphasis) change regarding her rock-firm/unwavering convictions (at least that's what I was led to believe), due to such a minor thing in less than an eyeblink. Actually what he did, some people would even consider it pretty rude, yet she starts to fall in love with him due to that.
I apologize if I seem to nitpick or something, but from the cases so far, I found Saki's case the least probable.
Misaki's storyline in particular is pretty much outlandish in the way the involved characters interact and develop. It alternates between semi-realistic and plot twists which would look (the bad kind of) silly even in One Piece and you're never quite sure what the author is actually aiming for. Kinda like School Rumble, but pretending to be a shoujo romance on the outside. I wonder if this particular storyline was a major factor in what led tho the manga's waning popularity and end after only 32 chapters.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 07:50   Link #358
Otus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Misaki's storyline in particular is pretty much outlandish in the way the involved characters interact and develop. It alternates between semi-realistic and plot twists which would look (the bad kind of) silly even in One Piece and you're never quite sure what the author is actually aiming for. Kinda like School Rumble, but pretending to be a shoujo romance on the outside. I wonder if this particular storyline was a major factor in what led tho the manga's waning popularity and end after only 32 chapters.
While it's pretending to be a show about relationships. No matter how you look at it, that's just a poor excuse for gags and fan service.
Otus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 10:00   Link #359
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Spoiler for ep4:
*pats on back*
There is no way you are the only one... *points to self* Really was an absurd development...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 10:14   Link #360
deffusse
otaku[SK]

meeh you guys, actualy it wasn't the sweet that has changed her instantly.... just read read between the lines
eg. she's nice, popular, she could have any guy she want~~ but... >> actualy she isn't realy very social type, and has't ever thought of beeing loved this way ~~ and... >> suddenly something like this happend ~~oooh >> it's simple, cheap etc... but realy nice and romantic

I think, it could happend in real life on some circumstances

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen