Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-06-04, 09:50   Link #621
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubZzz View Post
ep 8 was another great one... but for some reason i still want more Misaki :P
You make it sound like it's weird to want more Misaki! You should be asking..."Why did the episode end?" instead
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 12:27   Link #622
justsomeguy

I've just read the Chocolate Bomber chapters. All I can say is, WTF?! It was completely absurd and out of place. For once, JC Staff's changes were a good thing.

As for the manga supposedly having greater male perspective, I'm just not seeing it.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 12:43   Link #623
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Just asking the Misaki fan club out there.

Were you Toujou Aya fans also in Ichigo 100? Considering that's her character model.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 13:33   Link #624
dojikyo

Haven't seen/read Ichigo 100%, but if that is what she looks like possibly.

I would assume there are lot of things that the anime Misaki has that the Ichigo counterpart doesn't have. The VA, her love for wrestling, her casual sexiness, etc. I like MaiHime Natsuki far more than MyOtome Natsuki, if for no other reason than the way Natsuki doesn't do anything in MyOtome. Oh and that biker suit.
dojikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 14:11   Link #625
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
she was not a random girl, they are classmates. that is where everyone's problem with the event fails. I admit that if I Randomly were to do that to a stranger woman, I would probably get slapped.
Well they were classmates, but it was never implicated they were good friends. I mean if that was just a classmate, you would get slapped hard. If it was a friend, maybe you would just kind of relieve it away as a joke. But either way, any application to this scene in real life is near impossible, unless you appreciate lollipops that much.
Old 2009-06-04, 15:07   Link #626
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post

Were you Toujou Aya fans also in Ichigo 100? Considering that's her character model.
I hated that series! Don't tell me they were the same voice actress....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 15:12   Link #627
Taler
http://typemoon.us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Well they were classmates, but it was never implicated they were good friends. I mean if that was just a classmate, you would get slapped hard. If it was a friend, maybe you would just kind of relieve it away as a joke. But either way, any application to this scene in real life is near impossible, unless you appreciate lollipops that much.
Lol, I definitely disagree. Not all girls are stuck up bitches.
Taler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 15:17   Link #628
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Don't tell me they were the same voice actress....
Mamiko Noto and Rie Tanaka's voices are pretty distinct, I'd say.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 15:30   Link #629
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I hated that series! Don't tell me they were the same voice actress....
Blasphemy for not knowing the difference between god-like and mono-toned crap T___T

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 15:34   Link #630
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:

Eh...I read the Ichigo %100 manga, and was a Nishino fan through and through (that's the blonde one right? I can't remember). Though to be honest, I'm a Misaki fan here and that thought had never crossed my mind...it still doesn't make me a fan of Aya though haha.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 15:52   Link #631
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Blasphemy for not knowing the difference between god-like and mono-toned crap T___T
I told you I hated the series, that's why I can't even recall the character. However I check afterward and fortunately it wasn't our Tanaka!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 19:08   Link #632
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:

Ohhhhhhhh bad assumption there! XD I am a complete Misaki fan from Hatsukoi and a Nishino fan from Ichigo 100%. ^^ But in any case, it's not really the char design really why most of us like Misaki right?

I love this episode because I love Misaki/Yuuji I hope they can fit all the remaining arcs into the last few episodes though.

Minnie's Blog- My thoughts, my stories.
Hey, Say, Anime!- My anime blog with a group of writers.
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 19:30   Link #633
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose-wisteria View Post
But in any case, it's not really the char design really why most of us like Misaki right?

I love this episode because I love Misaki/Yuuji I hope they can fit all the remaining arcs into the last few episodes though.
Exactly, people are so superficial, they think everyone just like characters for their looks. Misaki just has an incredible personality that none of the other girls can come close to.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 20:01   Link #634
sikvod00

Well, clearly it doesn't hurt that Misaki is a hottie.
Also, the character designs in this show--hell, for most anime at that--are quite attractive. That means you can be more "picky" and admire non-physical qualities like personality. Talking about being superficial is a little weird when the entire cast of females are more or less pretty.

On that note, while it's nice that Kei can like a not-so-attractive guy, It'd be interesting to see the opposite case: a good-looking guy falling for an unattractive girl. Why not?
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 20:17   Link #635
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
On that note, while it's nice that Kei can like a not-so-attractive guy, It'd be interesting to see the opposite case: a good-looking guy falling for an unattractive girl. Why not?
I don't think i can remember anything like that happening in any manga or anime. the closer to that would have to be Gantz, where Kurono is in love with Tae who is supposed to be homely.
Of course, Kurono is just supposed to be average looking and he has an idol fall for him.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 00:37   Link #636
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
AH Hidoi...What'd Mamiko-chan ever do to you DKZ. I'd say something bad about Rie T. except I like her alot aswell...Bah you win this round sir.

Putting voice work aside still not terribly fond of Misaki and while its been awhile (And I've more or less tried to forget that miserable series...) I can't see much connection between her and Aya-chan at all... *shrug*

Feel like jumping the gun and starting on the manga before the anime ends now...Wait between episodes is starting to get me twitchy seeing as their isn't much in the way of romance this season...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 10:52   Link #637
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:

They look alike but their personalities are completely different. my favorite in ichigo, if I had one was satsuki.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 17:45   Link #638
Justin Kim
*Artist

Misaki looks like freaking Toujou lol. Some character models I am sure inspired Hatsukoi.
Old 2009-06-05, 20:00   Link #639
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Spoiler for Ichigo 100% ending:

I never considered it but maybe that's why I like Misaki best in HL...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 20:14   Link #640
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlotte View Post
AH Hidoi...What'd Mamiko-chan ever do to you DKZ. I'd say something bad about Rie T. except I like her alot aswell...Bah you win this round sir.
Nothing bad can ever be said about the great and awesome T Rie afterall
And Noto has done nothing bad other than never changing her damn voice!...I think she is incapable of doing so too...then other such horrors such as voicing a certain someone from Kanokon...it still gives me nightmares D:

And nope...can't see the connection between Misaki and Aya...both completely different characters.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen