AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-02-28, 05:21   Link #1
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Galaxy Angel II 3, Slated for Winter '08?

So the alert for the 3rd Galaxy Angel II game has been posted on Broccoli's Galaxy Angel Game web page, with a slated release of Winter '08. (if I'm reading the kanji correctly anyway, I'll get my translation confirmed tomorrow/today) This is actually coming a bit sooner than I had thought really. I was expecting the game to be released early '09.

After searching over the internet, I have confirmed through talks with other players that there is no Natsume route in the Mugen Kairo game, so people are theorizing that the 3rd game will come with another extra disc which sets Kazuya on Natsume's route in the 2nd game, much like how Broccoli built Chitose's route into the Galaxy Angel Eternal Lovers game and including a patch for Chitose's route in Moonlit Lovers with Eternal Lovers. Seeing as how the bonus disc included with GA II Mugen Kairo no Kagi clearly sets up Kazuya for Natusme's route (both stated by the game staff and made clear by the nature of the story on the disc), I'd say this is a safe assumption.
Old 2008-02-29, 03:38   Link #2
KBTKaiser

the banner on the official site only says that the new GA2 part is this year, no specific dates or seasons. >>;
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 17:58   Link #3
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

It's official now; the next episode of Galaxy Angel II (titled something like "The Eternal Country"), the final chapter in the series, is currently scheduled for release on January 29th of 2009. Just four months to go.

Here's hoping to a nice conclusion. In addition to Kazuya and his Angel's ending, I'm hoping to see Takuto and his own Angel starting a family in their inevitable side-appearance.

http://www.broccoli.co.jp/ga/game/index.html

They're also going to be releasing a "Complete Set" on the same date, which is (naturally) a pack-set of all three Galaxy Angel II games.
Old 2009-04-23, 23:00   Link #4
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

I just beat all 6 routes right now; 100% everything except for six music tracks. What the hell? Anyway, does anyone know where track 17 - 22 is played? Since there's 6 tracks missing and they're listed immediately after the Rune Angels' character songs, I assume the missing tracks are the Moon Angels' character songs. If that's so, then it should be listed...
Also, I like how it's implied that the EX stages(and perhaps the omake) take place post-game.

Last edited by Iskatar; 2009-04-23 at 23:44.
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 23:44   Link #5
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskatar View Post
I just beat all 6 routes right now; 100% everything except for six music tracks. What the hell? Anyway, does anyone know where track 17 - 22 is played?
Also, I like how it's implied that the EX stages(and perhaps the omake) take place post-game.
Lol, and I was thinking I was the only one here who played the GA games.

Heck I have even less than you unlocked. I beat all 6 routes, and I'm still missing a few things from "Other," and I believe one of the in-cockpit CGs for Kahlua. (no idea how the heck I couldn't have unlocked one of those) I forgot how much I unlocked when I last looked, but I believe I'm still missing maybe half of the BGM selection, plus (I think) one or two of the Naze-Nani GA selections. It boggles the mind.
Old 2009-04-24, 00:41   Link #6
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Oh, I had that problem too. Just switch to Kahlua when you select your Angel. There's a CG that depends on whether you have Kahlua or Tequila for that battle in Chapter 1 or 2.

Also, did you use the little extra feature that lets you choose your Angel, Tact's wife and chapter? If you used it and skipped forward instead of starting from scratch, that's probably why you're missing so many things.

Last edited by Iskatar; 2009-04-24 at 01:08.
Old 2009-04-26, 02:50   Link #7
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

On another note, I feel pretty disappointed at the ending. It was one of those "there-are-no-coincidences' kinda stories, with Kaz being some sort of chosen hero. And, of course, everyone getting upgrades of sorts, which, although necessary, was kind of a turn-off. Natsume with her barrier, Kahlua unlocking herself, Lily with her red eye 'n stuff, Rico gaining the ability to consciously use her strength... It wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastically great either. Eternal Lovers, I think, ended better, since it didn't incorporate the 'supernatural' as much as GAII did.