AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you feel sorry for Orihime?
Yes 93 28.88%
A little 36 11.18%
Hell no 121 37.58%
Meh other characters have suffered more. 65 20.19%
Other 7 2.17%
Voters: 322. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-12, 08:37   Link #241
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Rukia became more willing to live after Ichigo saved her, Renji gave up his pessimistic way of thinking and tried to save Rukia by himself after understanding Ichigo, Ishida stopped being as narrow-minded about the shinigami hatred after battling Ichigo, Tatsuki and his school friends started doubting him in the vizard arc, Byakuya changed his lifestyle of enforcing the law with an iron fist, and the Nel trio stopped considering shinigami the enemies of hollows.
Well,the comment wasn't mine but you can't seriously think that bleach revolves around Orihime and Ichigo.
Rukia was still suicidal. Refer back to her fight with #9

Renji, eh... I guess he had as much development as a side character is allowed to have. His outlook is different but behavorially he's still the same.

Ishida falls under the "I don't hate you anymore lets be friends" category. He still doesn't like Shinigami's he only likes Ichigo.

Tatsuki and the others are story fodder, they can change to whatever is necessary without reprecussion.

Byakuya is still a hardass, he just started being a little more honest about his feelings for Rukia.

Nel and the idiot duo has been following ichigo and company since the second they met, they never held anamosity.
Old 2010-02-08, 08:19   Link #242
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

I feel sorry for her,I mean the girl has been threw ALOT and for people that say she's annoying because she saids "Kurosaki-kun" well Kurosaki-kun doesn't think it annoying
and for people that want to die:seriously,GROW UP ALREADY,you want a character on a anime to die?...thats just immature and petty and Kurosaki-kun wont let her die,so HA!!!
and another thing did you see how depress she got when Rukia was dying,she felt everyone DYING,that must have been hard on such a kindhearted soul like herself,I couldn't imaging going threw something like that and being 'normal' afterwards,I mean she was trying to get to Rukia,thats speaks alot about her character and her heart.
If I was her and my friend was dying and I could feel it as it happen,I would just want to litterally die...and one more thing I want to say,I get so tired of hearing form IchiRuki fans...SHES NOT USELESS!!!!...she saves people,I cant even COUNT hwo many times she has saved Rukia,Ichigo,Chad,Ishida and anyone else that was on the verge of dying,so stop saying that,your just jealous because you know she's a threat your shipping.:P
Old 2010-02-08, 08:58   Link #243
Langus
Optimus Prime

I am not the least bit surprised that you're the one who resurrected this dead thread...
Old 2010-02-08, 15:44   Link #244
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*strolls in* hey guys what's going on in here? ;D
Old 2010-02-08, 20:06   Link #245
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

I do feel sorry for her, I think Orhime needs some development, because well its kind of sad that most of the time shes not in anything big shes seen as weak and most of her comrads are stronger then her or grown like Chad and Ishida.

When we first saw them training around the same time I saw them as the same power level but when Orhime needs to get rescued I kind of thoughtt that Chad and Ishida passed her and left her way behind, and no one thinks shes strong and she always ends up behind all of them.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-02-09, 11:53   Link #246
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I am not the least bit surprised that you're the one who resurrected this dead thread...

was this directed at me?
Old 2010-02-09, 11:56   Link #247
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihime21 View Post
was this directed at me?
Yes. He was not surprised because you are the epitome of a IchiHime fan. (as demonstrated by your username)
Old 2010-02-09, 14:31   Link #248
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
"Do you feel sorry for Orihime?"

I'll make this simple.

No.
Old 2010-02-09, 15:03   Link #249
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Yes. He was not surprised because you are the epitome of a IchiHime fan. (as demonstrated by your username)
Im sorry but Im new here and yes I guess I am
Old 2010-02-15, 14:27   Link #250
Sinta

I do feel sorry for her, it sucks loving a guy who doesn't love you back, she got kidnapped, forced to work for and heal bad guys and sorts of other crap. Its kind of hard NOT to feel sorry for her even when she is being annoying.
Old 2010-02-15, 15:36   Link #251
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
I know! Show some love peoplez! Then again, Chad is quite a boring character

I think other people had it worse but managed to keep themselves strong no matter how tough their life was. Take Zaraki for example. He had no family and friends and was all by himself before he met Yachiru. He just didn't cry about it, unlike Orihime
he is not a boring character, the anime/manga just doesnt show enough of him...
Old 2010-02-16, 10:26   Link #252
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
"Do you feel sorry for Orihime?"

I'll make this simple.

No.
I agree with my fellow yaoi viking here.

Quote:
I feel sorry for her,I mean the girl has been threw ALOT and for people that say she's annoying because she saids "Kurosaki-kun" well Kurosaki-kun doesn't think it annoying
Yes she has, but I feel that what she has gone through/is going through is not so very 'horrible' at all, compared to other characters. Therefore it's like "Wtf are YOU whining for?"

Okay, so do you like, know Ichigo now? Did he tell you? What if he hates it, but doesn't tell her because it would result in even more annoying whining? Wait, that's what he does! He's saving us from teh annoyance! Wow Ichigo, I totally respect you now just please, don't take that seriously

Quote:
and for people that want to die:seriously,GROW UP ALREADY,you want a character on a anime to die?...thats just immature and petty and Kurosaki-kun wont let her die,so HA!!!
Yeah some people want her to die, because they find it very annoying watching bleach when she's there. Therefore they want her to die I don't think there's anything immature with that. They see a problem and finds a solution. I don't want her to die, though. Maybe just go mute, or operate a volume control button on her back so someone can turn the volume down every time something annoying comes out of her mouth.

Agh, that's right... Ichigo, you just totally lost the respect I gave you earlier

Quote:
and another thing did you see how depress she got when Rukia was dying,she felt everyone DYING,that must have been hard on such a kindhearted soul like herself,I couldn't imaging going threw something like that and being 'normal' afterwards,I mean she was trying to get to Rukia,thats speaks alot about her character and her heart.
But Orihime forgets ONE thing! That this is a shonen series, and therefore the main characters will NEVAH die!!! Please someone, just tell her.

No really, there are people in this real world that have lost so much, but still they are walking with their head up high. I wish Orihime would start watching discovery channel and learn from those people.

Quote:
If I was her and my friend was dying and I could feel it as it happen,I would just want to litterally die...and one more thing I want to say,I get so tired of hearing form IchiRuki fans...SHES NOT USELESS!!!!...she saves people,I cant even COUNT hwo many times she has saved Rukia,Ichigo,Chad,Ishida and anyone else that was on the verge of dying,so stop saying that,your just jealous because you know she's a threat your shipping.:P
You would? I would like to live on, for her sake No, she's not useless at all. As long as people breathe they can always do something. So therefore, she's not useless. She's just not that useful
Old 2010-02-16, 12:46   Link #253
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Woah, nice bitch-attack, Malin-chan Be careful, mods might poke you if you don't calm your tone around these obsessed fans

... Though I have to say, I agree with everything she's said. Inoue is annoying, yes, she has her uses, yes. But does she fit with Ichigo, no. And do I pity her? No.
Old 2010-02-16, 13:17   Link #254
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
Woah, nice bitch-attack, Malin-chan Be careful, mods might poke you if you don't calm your tone around these obsessed fans
Mwahaha, well most of it was irony anyway
Though I totally meant what I said...
Old 2010-02-16, 14:47   Link #255
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Ichigo stayed dead for about as long as Kohaku did in the latest InuYasha ep =p
Old 2010-02-17, 07:41   Link #256
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's still watching that show. It's become my guilty pleasure and sad to say, it's immensely more entertaining than Bleach right now.
Old 2010-02-17, 12:42   Link #257
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
*strolls in* hey guys what's going on in here? ;D
*passes by* oh hey! fancy meeting you here! best to stay away from here though, there's bound to be stabbings and muggings here
Old 2010-02-17, 17:28   Link #258
mrizvi

I'd say a little
Old 2010-02-19, 08:20   Link #259
Enchanted Princess
ピンクの爆発
*Author

Quote:
But Orihime forgets ONE thing! That this is a shonen series, and therefore the main characters will NEVAH die!!! Please someone, just tell her.
You'll never know. KT can changed it if he wants. Besides, there's no wrong in crying for your friends when you'll never know if you'll getting to see them again.

Quote:
No really, there are people in this real world that have lost so much, but still they are walking with their head up high. I wish Orihime would start watching discovery channel and learn from those people.
Every people have their probs even in Bleach. I can feel Orihime's suffering experienced and it hurts her. I really admire her courage for getting this far with the whole gang with just being a high school student who lives alone with no support from her family(except before her brother died).

And, I'm not an IchiRuki fan nor Ichihime. Fair between characters.

Old 2010-02-19, 09:36   Link #260
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Princess View Post
You'll never know. KT can changed it if he wants.
Sure Kubo can. But he won't. And I know 'cause he told me.
...Aaah you really replied seriously to my joke. Nice

Quote:
Every people have their probs even in Bleach. I can feel Orihime's suffering experienced and it hurts her. I really admire her courage for getting this far with the whole gang with just being a high school student who lives alone with no support from her family(except before her brother died).
"Even in bleach"? I think you mean "especially" in bleach. Almost everyone in bleach have their 'probs'! (coughRenji'shairlinecough)

Well I really admire hmmm, let's say Ichigo's courage, for getting this far with the whole gang with just being a high school student who lives with his dad and sisters since his mother died, which he totally blames himself for, and having a demon-ish thing growing inside him, and always have to save someones ass every damn arc, all the damn time, forcing himself to grow stronger because weak whining people like Orihime only knows how to whine.

Quote:
And, I'm not an IchiRuki fan nor Ichihime. Fair between characters.
Me neither.

(No offence, but when I saw someone had replied to this thread and noticed your username,
I was 100% sure that you had quoted me. Damn I am a psychic!)

Last edited by Mon Cheri; 2010-02-19 at 10:00.
Closed Thread