AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-23, 14:33   Link #1
xXPsychoXx

Cool What Anime relates to Mai Hime/Otome

I was just wondering if you could post any types of animes that would relate to Mai Hime or Mai Otome. I am currently watching the Mai Otome episodes (can't wait for 24) So please if you have any related anime that seems pretty cool just let me know thanks
Old 2006-03-23, 14:45   Link #2
xXPsychoXx

What are some good series to watch?

Well, I've been watching (or have watched) Bleach, Mai Otome, Mai Hime, Naruto and Ichigo 100%. So far, these few anime series have been my favorites. If you have any other anime series that relate to this or are your personal favorites just post and others like me will be able to watch them. Thanks!!!
Old 2006-03-23, 14:48   Link #3
Amy-sama
Anime Epicurean

You might want to post this in the "suggestions" thead. http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

In process: BLEACH, Bus Gamer, Code Geass R,D.Gray-man, Eyeshield 21, Ghost Hound, Itazura na kiss, Kyou Kara Maou R, MaR, Nabari no Ou, Naruto, Persona ~trinity soul~,Special A, Straight Jactket, xxxHolic:Kei.
Old 2006-03-23, 14:51   Link #4
Amy-sama
Anime Epicurean

http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 *winK* HunterXHunter is a lot like Naruto and I could go on and on...

In process: BLEACH, Bus Gamer, Code Geass R,D.Gray-man, Eyeshield 21, Ghost Hound, Itazura na kiss, Kyou Kara Maou R, MaR, Nabari no Ou, Naruto, Persona ~trinity soul~,Special A, Straight Jactket, xxxHolic:Kei.
Closed Thread