AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-15, 09:28   Link #161
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

roankun has translated Yunoki Rina's omnibus chapter of Your Eyes Only

Too bad the omnibus chapter is only released 3-4 months per chapter >3<
Old 2012-07-18, 07:12   Link #162
Shadow5YA

After reading Rina's side chapter, I just realized that Haruka's story in Sweet Snap is sorely missing Shutter Chances.
Old 2012-07-22, 09:50   Link #163
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Amazon.co.jp released cover page for the anthology manga slated for this 25th, Photo Kano Omnibus Album...

It's rare to see Hikari smiles like that outside late-game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
After reading Rina's side chapter, I just realized that Haruka's story in Sweet Snap is sorely missing Shutter Chances.
I'm not 100% sure this is the exact reason, but most probably the "Shutter Chance!" moments happen more often on Story H since Story H for every main heroines deals with lighter feel and give us more situation to take more 'Erotic' photo. Sweet Snap is Haruka's Story L, where we don't get that many "Shutter Chance!" moment, at least on the main event.

But hey, Yuzuki N' makes up for it by give us enough amount of Haruka's "Shutter Chance!"-ish artwork for the first volume tankoubon of Sweet Snap. Samples of it can be found on his Pixiv page

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-07-22, 12:06   Link #164
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Looks interesting, I look forward to seeing this version of Photo Kano when it comes out. So many versions of Photo Kano getting released, I like this!
Old 2012-07-25, 05:18   Link #165
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Little late, but I just read Your Eyes Only chapter 9. To my surprise it was yet another Muroto Aki focused chapter, makes it her third focused chapter consecutively. Wonder if she will be the end girl on Your Eyes Only.
Spoiler for Your Eyes Only chapter 9 summary, with NSFW pictures:

Also, Comic Earth Star official website released web version of Photo Kano Memorial Pictures that we can read online

http://comic-earthstar.jp/author/detail24.php

Like shown on the cover, this manga focused on Kanon and Ootani Momoko route. Kanon is Maeda/MC's little sister and Ootani Momoko is a new intern teacher on the school. Both of them are hidden heroines on the game, that will be unlocked if player has got at least one of all heroines ending. Unlike the main heroines, both of them only have 1 story regardless which club Maeda join.

I like both of them, as a character as well their story. Kanon is cheerful and playful little sister and often teases Maeda (and vice-versa), while the nature of Momoko route makes her route feels little bit different than any other route, on a good way.

And Photo Kano official site has released the cover for Sweet Snap vol 1 tankoubon. It slated for July 27th.

There's also vol 1 tankoubon of Your Eyes Only slated for August 24th, but the cover hasn't been released yet.
Old 2012-07-30, 04:23   Link #166
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Web comic for Photo Kano Love Album chapter 2 is out
http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_photokano/

Hikari's wearing teacher outfit and glasses

And there will be Photo Kano special live event on Young Animal 20th Anniversary event, as well to mark the release for the first volume of Photo Kano Your Eyes Only tankoubon. Kanae Ito (Niimi Haruka's VA), Kaori Mizuhashi (Sanehara Hikari's VA), Asuka Ougame (Yunoki Rina's VA), and Minoru Shiraishi (Nakagawa Itta's VA) will appear on said event.
Old 2012-07-30, 22:15   Link #167
judasmartel
*Author

Heh, looks like Kudou beat Maeda to it with superior ninja skills, huh?
Old 2012-08-09, 07:58   Link #168
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Maeda-kun finally evolved to a fine man. He's not a wimp anymore!!
Old 2012-08-09, 08:08   Link #169
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Maeda-kun finally evolved to a fine man. He's not a wimp anymore!!
Nope. He's not a man if he can't even call his childhood friend by her first name or hold hands with her.
Old 2012-08-09, 09:14   Link #170
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Nope. He's not a man if he can't even call his childhood friend by her first name or hold hands with her.
Give him a break. At least he has gathered his courage to ask Haruka for a date. I mean we're talking about the same boy who had a hard time talking to her on the first chapter XD

But yeah, he's not fully evolved yet. There's still a room for improvement, the story hasn't ended yet anyway. Can't wait for the beach chapter next month

Btw the official site and Famitsu site has announced the result for Photo Kano Photo Contest you can see here:
http://www.famitsu.com/sp/photokano/result_special.php
Old 2012-08-10, 10:45   Link #171
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

The cover for first volume tankoubon of Photo Kano Your Eyes Only, slated for August 24th, has been released. DAT MAI <3

And seems there will be a PS®Store campaign. From August 23th to September 5th, Photo Kano is available to buy for 3800 yen instead of the regular 5800 yen price.

Lastly, Techgian Style will release Photo Kano Visual Book at the end of this month for 2700 yen...
Old 2012-08-10, 10:49   Link #172
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
That's a really bold cover of Mai with the Seito-kaicho. Looks interesting, I'm really loving the Photo Kano series and the heroine directions that they take. Sure I haven't played the games, but the direction they're taking feels more natural and smooth.
Old 2012-08-14, 11:38   Link #173
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Chapter 10 of Your Eyes Only has been released...
Spoiler for summary from the RAW:

Another Aki-focused chapter. Wonder if we'll ever get Mai-focused chapter again after this...
Old 2012-08-23, 10:55   Link #174
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Web comic for Photo Kano Love Album chapter 3 is out

Compared to Sweet Snap and Your Eyes Only, Love Album has more changes from the original PSP game. I don't remember that scene where Ruu kicks Maeda like that (and a scene following it XD); plus the event where Hikari comes to Maeda's room is originally take place later after Hikari opens up to Maeda, as after-school-date event (and Kanon doesn't appear like here ^^)

Actually, there's a funny dialogue from that scene on the third time...
Spoiler for Hikari after-school-date event to Maeda's room on PSP:

--------

To commemorate 12 millions DL for free-trial version and 70,000 DL for full version, they release Niimi Haruka wallpaper available on the official site
http://photokano.jp/wallpaper.html

There's also another sample pages of the visual book
Images
Mai's wearing megane

Aaand, just wrote some sort of review about the game on my free time :v
http://bakanki.blogspot.com/2012/08/...roduction.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
And there will be Photo Kano special live event on Young Animal 20th Anniversary event, as well to mark the release for the first volume of Photo Kano Your Eyes Only tankoubon. Kanae Ito (Niimi Haruka's VA), Kaori Mizuhashi (Sanehara Hikari's VA), Asuka Ougame (Yunoki Rina's VA), and Minoru Shiraishi (Nakagawa Itta's VA) will appear on said event.
Nakahara Mai (Muroto Aki's VA) and Kanemoto Hisako (Sakura Mai's VA) are also coming to the live event...
http://photokano.jp/special.html#sp011

Last edited by bakAnki; 2012-08-24 at 10:12.
Old 2012-09-16, 12:33   Link #175
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Just read RAW for chapter 11 & 12 of Your Eyes Only...
Spoiler for Short summary of YOE ch 11-12; NSFW pics inside:

So yeah, after 5 chapters of Aki as the main girl, chapter 12 gives us Mai back as the focused girl :3
Old 2012-10-07, 20:22   Link #176
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Chapter 4 of Photo Kano Love Album web manga is available to be read online =D

Spoiler for chapter 4:

Kirito (Animesuki member, not SAO character XD) will like this. Chapter 2 of the omnibus Your Eyes Only is apparently still Yunoki Rina chapter!! =D

On this chapter Maeda accidentally touches Rina's breast........ twice
I thought the omnibus will be a one-shot for each character but this is good too. Too bad Young Animal Island releases once every 3-4 months, so next Rina chapter will be in quite while. But YAI vol 20 has Photo Kano Premium Stage CD bonus which cover the special live event on Young Animal 20th Anniversary with most of the seiyuus.
http://www.younganimal.com/island/20/

Also, the first volume of Photo Kano Memorial Picture tankoubon, which cover the 2 secret characters route (Kanon & Ootani Momoko) will be released on Oct 12th. Amazon has shown the cover of it.

Btw just in case you guys missed it (since no one posted about it yet like usual ), the translation for chapter 10 of Sweet Snap, the beach date, has been released for about a month :3 Chapter 11 should be out soon, I guess...
Old 2012-10-08, 00:56   Link #177
Greenish Growth

Oh my! The way how she's drawn makes it look like there could be 3-D photos in that Memorial Book. Lol
Old 2012-11-02, 07:59   Link #178
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Chapter 5 of Photo Kano Love Album web manga has been released and ready to be read online :3

Spoiler for Love Album ch 5:

Photo Kano Your Eyes Only chapter 13 has also been released days ago, and it's Mai-focused chapter again

Spoiler for Your Eyes Only ch 13:
Old 2012-11-22, 22:44   Link #179
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Chapter 6 of Love Album is released and available to read online =3

Spoiler for chapter 6:

Your Eyes Only chapter 14 & 15 are also released x3

Spoiler for ch 14:

Spoiler for ch 15:

And lastly, my friend took many pictures of his Photo Kano Visual Work for me:
Images
Rest of the pictures can be seen on my Photobucket folder:
http://s251.beta.photobucket.com/use...orks%20preview
Old 2013-01-12, 09:57   Link #180
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Sweet Snap chapter 12 is out.
Last main event and after-school date with Haruka. I read on Twitter it's already finished on Japan, as well as Memorial Pictures manga.

Your Eyes Only chapter 16 is finally out yesterday after weeks of hiatus~

Spoiler for Your Eyes Only ch 16 summary:

Mai end it is, then
There's also Your Eyes Only SP on Young Animal Island magazine week ago, but this time it's not Yunoki Rina chapter, but Kanon focused chapter. But I haven't found the RAW yet >3<

Love Album chapter 7 has been out for weeks too...

Spoiler for Love Album ch 7 summary:

And that's it, Love Album for Sanehara arc is finished, because next we get the energetic ace pitcher's story, Misaki Nonoka =D