AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-05, 23:20   Link #2001
Shiny_skydragon
Witch of Reflections

Happy Umineko day! Hear me sing "Birth of a New Witch" badly in English.

...I tried.
Old 2013-02-11, 23:37   Link #2002
Vandrao

Hey guys, I'm a new member here at Animesuki, and I hope to come here for discussions on series with other members of the forum. I guess this is the most appropriate thread to post this in, so I'll go ahead and give it a shot.

I'm a composer/musician and after I read Umineko all of the feels lead to me writing some music here and there, at first nothing serious. Soon enough I had a couple of pieces that were bigger than anything I've ever written, a plan at hand and inspiration. I always dedicate the music that I write after a series to the series itself, since it is from where I drew my inspiration, and I would like to share these Umineko inspired pieces with others who have read the series as well.

I hope to have captured the feeling of the characters that I will be portraying in other songs and I hope that others can interpret those feelings in a way that they find enjoyable. I hope to release a formal 6 song Umineko inspired musical project that will be available for free and for the meantime I will be uploading a new piece every week.

Sorry for the total self-advertisement, but sharing music with others who will understand the references Is what this project was meant for. I guess you could say that this truly will reach a small audience .

Either way, I hope to find a nice little corner of the internet on this forum where I can come to indulge with other fans of all kinds of series,
Cheers!

Last edited by Vandrao; 2013-02-11 at 23:41. Reason: Youtube video did not display properly
Old 2013-03-03, 17:24   Link #2003
phmn

Maybe this has been answered before but I couldn't find it..

Were can I find the translation of the lyrics of Goldist - 霧のピトス-Acoustic Ver- (if it exists of course)?
Old 2013-03-03, 23:53   Link #2004
Kealym

They're the same as the lyrics to the regular version of the song.

http://atashi.wordpress.com/2010/07/...iri-no-pithos/

fyi, the title is "Kiri No Pitosu" (or 'Pithos'), and is "The Pithos in the Fog" in English. Pithos being the ancient Greek name for a large storage container/urn.
Old 2013-03-10, 15:22   Link #2005
phmn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
They're the same as the lyrics to the regular version of the song.

http://atashi.wordpress.com/2010/07/...iri-no-pithos/

fyi, the title is "Kiri No Pitosu" (or 'Pithos'), and is "The Pithos in the Fog" in English. Pithos being the ancient Greek name for a large storage container/urn.
Ah ok, thanks! (Sorry for the late reply.)
Old 2013-03-13, 18:23   Link #2006
ShikiGamiLD

When Remix Cry

Here I leave a little excerpt of a new Umienko Remix album that I will release this 6th of May on the 07th Expansion Party 2.

https://soundcloud.com/shikigamild/m...matter-mix-wip

Enjoy
Old 2013-03-14, 17:17   Link #2007
jjblue1

Does someone knows something about this video?

see you lullaby
Old 2013-03-19, 17:35   Link #2008
diascia
a 1/2,578,917 chance

Does anybody know the name of a certain track that plays in Chiru. I've looked everywhere in the game files and youtube playlists, but I can't find it >.< I starts out with some string instrument playing, and the it gets really dramatic, with some sentimental opera singing in the background. It plays when
Spoiler for :

Last edited by diascia; 2013-03-19 at 17:36. Reason: i messed up the spoiler tags
Old 2013-03-19, 22:32   Link #2009
SeagullCrazy
Endless Witch-Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by diascia View Post
Does anybody know the name of a certain track that plays in Chiru. I've looked everywhere in the game files and youtube playlists, but I can't find it >.< I starts out with some string instrument playing, and the it gets really dramatic, with some sentimental opera singing in the background. It plays when
Spoiler for :
Is it this song?
Old 2013-03-21, 13:39   Link #2010
Drifloon

It's Spiral, I believe.
Old 2013-03-22, 20:03   Link #2011
diascia
a 1/2,578,917 chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
It's Spiral, I believe.
Yes, it was Spiral, thought i'd never find it, thanks.
Old 2013-07-05, 12:56   Link #2012
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

『ひぐらし×うみねこのなく頃に Piano Collection』 (Higurashi x Umineko Piano Collection) will go on sale at the next natsucomi, on August 10th, for 1500 yen! You can hear a preview here.
Old 2013-07-06, 18:31   Link #2013
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
『ひぐらし×うみねこのなく頃に Piano Collection』 (Higurashi x Umineko Piano Collection) will go on sale at the next natsucomi, on August 10th, for 1500 yen! You can hear a preview here.
What I did hear sounded pretty neat. So I'll try tracking down a site that has it when it's released. Been a while since I touched anything related to either Higurashi or Umineko, so it'll be a nice refresher of memorable scenes.
Old 2013-08-06, 19:44   Link #2014
ALPHA-Beatrice

Does anyone know the song that plays just before Battler ponders the truth? It also plays during Lambda's memoirs.
Old 2013-08-06, 19:50   Link #2015
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHA-Beatrice View Post
Does anyone know the song that plays just before Battler ponders the truth? It also plays during Lambda's memoirs.
Which episode?
Old 2013-08-07, 00:45   Link #2016
ALPHA-Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Which episode?
The 5th episode, the scene mentioned is when Battler asks Gertude and Cornelia about the Decalogue before his final confrontation with Erika.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6-_5Hit_c

And it played in Lambda's memoir.
Old 2013-08-07, 07:49   Link #2017
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHA-Beatrice View Post
The 5th episode, the scene mentioned is when Battler asks Gertude and Cornelia about the Decalogue before his final confrontation with Erika.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6-_5Hit_c

And it played in Lambda's memoir.
Ahh, I see.
The song's name is:

one
Old 2013-08-07, 08:38   Link #2018
ALPHA-Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Ahh, I see.
The song's name is:

one
Thanks . Ever since hearing it, I thought it was a perfect song for my meditative sessions and heck even to sleep to. Kind of has that dreamy atmosphere.
Old 2013-08-13, 19:10   Link #2019
Keriaku
Thought Being

I just found out about this new album, Shoujo≠M, released by xaki at Comiket 83:
http://vgmdb.net/album/37205

I absolutely love his last Umineko album, xwerk. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to obtain this?
Old 2013-08-14, 08:49   Link #2020
Funyarinpa

Does anyone know what the songs are that play during the credits? I'd like to know the ones form ep 1-6 if anyone knows how they are called. Would be much appreciated.
Closed Thread