AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-25, 23:35   Link #3041
Seitsuki
Onee!

'Petite'? Lies! Look at all that meat! Her Highness has a much healthier figu-- /shot /frozen
Old 2013-02-25, 23:42   Link #3042
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

The teasing senpai is petite Her highness doesn't eat enough food because of all her lewd tho-- /frozen /disintegrated.
Old 2013-02-25, 23:49   Link #3043
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

It's probably been asked but I can't scroll back 150+ pages of answers.
Why can't he use his powers on Maya's Guardian?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2013-02-26, 00:17   Link #3044
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
I think if the thread is to discuss MHnR, ist kind of obvious we will talk with the latest news or releases, so if somebody don't want to be spoiled will be hard to the majority, take like Wiki or other pages offering characters updates and don't do it cuz the spoiler reason.
About spoilers tags, I think its mostly for texts, summaries and similar s, will be annoying start to see plenty of spoilers tags with only few lines.
ah i see then it's no need to use Spoilers Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Spoiler for Tats and Lyna:
errrr,

Spoiler for Tats and Lyna:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
The teasing senpai is petite Her highness ...........................

please edit your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
you mean tats x hayama ?
Old 2013-02-26, 01:25   Link #3045
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
It may be inconvenient but the forum rules say:
Show some consideration for your fellow community members and use spoiler tags when appropriate. Just like our Anime discussions, Manga and Light Novel discussions are required to follow our Spoiler Policy. We understand that translations can lag behind original language (raw) content and that it can be difficult to keep events from being spoiled so we merely ask that you use some basic courtesy and use the spoiler tag when discussing any newly released material and major events (such as deaths or new characters).
In the spoiler policy it notes
"Inappropriate spoilers are not welcome here at AnimeSuki Forums. A spoiler is anything that discloses an event, character, plot or other information before it is revealed within the specific work being discussed. Any post containing spoilers may be deleted in its entirety and an infraction will be issued to the poster. Repeated violations of this rule will lead to a ban."

and:

"Note regarding unsubbed "raw" anime episodes:
Because our forum is targeted primarily at fansub viewers, it is inconsiderate to openly discuss or post impressions of an episode before the fansubs are released, except in threads discussing that specific episode. So, when multiple raw and fansubbed episodes are being discussed in the same thread, please keep all discussion of unsubbed episodes behind clearly-marked spoiler tags. Discussing unsubbed anime is not a spoiler according to this policy, but please be considerate. "

In this case I would assume we could replace anime with light novel, but the policy is clear if the content you are discussing has not been translated you should use spoilers. It is less clear when discussing summaries, but in most manga threads they spoiler discussion based on raws and translations until a scanlation is released. It seems a common courtesy issue, but of course it depends on how strictly the mods choose to enforce the rules.
Its basicaly say what I mean, MKnR threat its mostly used by fans with non knowledge on Japanese or Chinese, good number of Us depends on these People, due this fact, most of the discussions come from summaries release or translations in english, few times some user have observations on translation facts and use raws to shown the basis, but still from ready release material, most of the material avaible outside Japan, its been summarize or its on the to translate process, and the near of 90% of the actual story line have been posted 50 or 100 pages earlier, but off course somebody new here on the LN MKnR project and will be spoiled, but its not cuz the policies or the users, its mostly the person whom by lazybones (most of the chances) to read 153 pages of the thread or use "search" tool, that come to the latest post, so it will be spoiled, like I said: if you go Wiki, tvtroops, Baka Tsuki or others, you know there's high chances been spoiled and if you are Otaku or at least you are long time fan, you know its your own risk, honestly I do intentionally, that's to check if the story don't screw me when I go deep further, you know, been tagged and the author do some shi** which disappointing mem loosing my temper and spirit for some time.

Quote:
Nuh, what we need is more praising the petite teasing senpai cuteness. All hail Mayumi!!!!

I think I like more Mayumi cuz her character design: "Neko Type", its funny and always I wait for something than often amaze me, She can tease, She can try be naughty (I bet the dress she used to get on board the school bus on 9 schools competitions) , She can try seduce and the shot will be backfire (on the library) and still so moe!! that its irresistible cute (like when she almost fell and Tats hold her, before Kazumi tried to hit him), btw: I couldnt remember other character like her, uhmm, maybe a little bit: Louise from Zero no Tsukaima??, or maybe a little more Masuzu from Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi (my fake girlfriend)??.

To me Miyuki its the classical "Nadeshiko Type", but I still prefer Akeno Sempai (HDxD), Raika Oda )PIKnK) or Saeko Busujima (HSOD, btw: hardly wait new manga restart releases on coming spring, just hope they fix to not screw on the project).

Quote:
Far I remember never was said that kind of thing, if you can quote will be better (you can use "search" to avoid reading 153 pages) or just mention wheres on the Web Novel or Vol 8.
Old 2013-02-26, 02:24   Link #3046
Chandalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Its basicaly say what I mean, MKnR threat its mostly used by fans with non knowledge on Japanese or Chinese, .
I can honestly say I've dropped out of this thread because people haven't been considerate and used spoiler tags for non-english based discussion.
Old 2013-02-26, 02:25   Link #3047
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
You mean Sakurai?
I think it's explained her life is running out due to magic exhaustion and though Tats can heal physical damage if she's going to die anyway she didn't want to be.
Old 2013-02-26, 02:37   Link #3048
synbios

[QUOTE=Chimurry;4569423]

I think I like more Mayumi cuz her character design: "Neko Type", its funny and always I wait for something than often amaze me, She can tease, She can try be naughty (I bet the dress she used to get on board the school bus on 9 schools competitions) , She can try seduce and the shot will be backfire (on the library) and still so moe!! that its irresistible cute (like when she almost fell and Tats hold her, before Kazumi tried to hit him), btw: I couldnt remember other character like her, uhmm, maybe a little bit: Louise from Zero no Tsukaima??, or maybe a little more Masuzu from Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi (my fake girlfriend)??.

Mayumi also kind of reminds me of Tanamachi Kaoru from Amagami with the whole teasing and friendly attitude . The kind of girl you have fun just being with rather than just a beautiful girl. I am all for Tats & Mayumi otherwise I really would rather not have any romance with the MC. For the reason Mayumi would keep things interesting with the whole bit with her father and Saegusa clan against him not to mention her sisters the plot would be interesting.
Old 2013-02-26, 02:39   Link #3049
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Let me see more.

Just once is fine.

That amazing form of yours, to your little sister……
Best volume up to date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurai
I’ll help you prepare. Ufufu, if you’re wearing a swimsuit then you’ll need to carefully apply sunscreen to each and every little part of your body
I shouldn't bother to mention this, but she obviously said this to Miyuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
You mean Sakurai?
I think it's explained her life is running out due to magic exhaustion and though Tats can heal physical damage if she's going to die anyway she didn't want to be.
Yeah, another way to phrase this is that Tatsuya can't recover abstracts things like spirit or magic power, Sakurai's demise was because she used too much energy in one go and thus "ran out of fuel" which Tatsuya couldn't replenish. Furthermore being a modified magician made Sakurai very sensitive to stuff like that.
Old 2013-02-26, 03:13   Link #3050
bloodyclaws

hopefully there will be no death flags for miyuki in the yotsuba arc that is surely to come >.<
Old 2013-02-26, 05:29   Link #3051
Go10
Unlimited Manga Works

Hi,

I'm new on this thread and have read everything from the 100th page I think or something like that but hell it's too long. Anyway, I just want to ask, how should I say it, where are you reading the new chapter ? I mean, I finished the whole translated works from BT (V7CH11 atm), and it seems like your discussion is on whole different level than I am.

I'm guessing from your posts that somebody finished reading the V8 in jap and translated the important parts. If not, is there something else beside the LN ? (I have read somewhere something about Web Novel, well i'm kinda a newfag in the novel world, this is my first LN). If somebody could give me a brief (or very detailled, i'm open!) explanation, that would be really helpful.

Thank you for your (hopefully) answer(s).
Old 2013-02-26, 05:45   Link #3052
Raxnom
気疲れ

@Go10

Before this story came out in Light Novel format, it was a really popular web novel in Japan, that had readers in millions. The story in those web versions were further ahead than current LN is.
There are 6 web arcs. 1- Debut (LN vol 1-2). 2- Nine Schools competition (LN vol 3-4). 3- Yohokama War ( LN vol 6-7 ). 4- Shiba Past ( Vol 8. ). 5- Vampire Incident ( After vol 8. ) 6- can't remember name ( I think it was secret feud, but i could be wrong.) Volume 5 LN are side-stories.

You can find summaries of these web arcs on Google. Use google fu skill, it should be easy to find them.

All this covers Tatsuya's first year in high school. Currently in Japan there is next arc in magazines named Double Seven arc. It covers Tatsuya's start of second year in high school.

Correct me somebody if I did mistake somewhere.( haven't slept for 2 days..)
Old 2013-02-26, 06:18   Link #3053
EnigmaticAxiom

Since it's been a while (I think?), I'll post some of the summaries. I won't bother with arcs 1-4, because 1 and 2 have been done, 3 is almost done, and 4 is being done at a fairly rapid pace, as well as the fact that there's two different media for it (Drama DVD + LN).

http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafi...np06b69x9162l6
http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafi...lu16iy7irt02ph

As always, copy/paste the mediafire link itself. And Raxnom, you are correct in everything you said, I believe. Unless I'm too tired and am wrong :P
Old 2013-02-26, 06:20   Link #3054
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
tats magic is a true counter against maya's night. His combat capabilities being a better affinity refers to his ability to both decompose her magic and restore from said magic. He did not use gram dispersion on her as her magic was already in effect. It was decomposition that he used to nullify her night.

Judging by the dialogue, There is sufficient evidence to note that she did have the intention to kill tats if she was able to. At the very end, she contemplated on the fact that tats could probably kill her if they had a one on one fight. This statement was solidified based on her earlier attack against tats. It was like a test in that even if she wasn't serious, she tested tats affinity against her magic and see what the ultimate result will be.
not really, if he needed both Disintegration AND Regeneration he wouldn't be a counter to her, he would just be someone who can win against her, is every single character who can win against Y has his magic considered as a counter to Y ? No
Old 2013-02-26, 07:14   Link #3055
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go10 View Post
Hi,

I'm new on this thread and have read everything from the 100th page I think or something like that but hell it's too long. Anyway, I just want to ask, how should I say it, where are you reading the new chapter ? I mean, I finished the whole translated works from BT (V7CH11 atm), and it seems like your discussion is on whole different level than I am.

I'm guessing from your posts that somebody finished reading the V8 in jap and translated the important parts. If not, is there something else beside the LN ? (I have read somewhere something about Web Novel, well i'm kinda a newfag in the novel world, this is my first LN). If somebody could give me a brief (or very detailled, i'm open!) explanation, that would be really helpful.

Thank you for your (hopefully) answer(s).
You need to read from further back to understand from here.
Most discussions here based on spoilers and trans given from WEB NOVEL which the novels go into further depth about.
Look for Vampire Arc stuff thats what next Vol about
Old 2013-02-26, 07:49   Link #3056
Go10
Unlimited Manga Works

Hum and should I wait for the 2 last chapter in vol7 to begin the next arc (Vampire/Secret fued) or can I begin right now ?
Old 2013-02-26, 09:12   Link #3057
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
The teasing senpai is petite Her highness doesn't eat enough food because of all her lewd tho-- /frozen /disintegrated.
I think he is right Mayumi-oneesama is the best.
Old 2013-02-26, 10:02   Link #3058
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

*reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei:Volume 8 Chapter 6*
*look at the registration*

blah blah blah ... :Seitsuki

why am i not surprised?
Old 2013-02-26, 12:12   Link #3059
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
hopefully there will be no death flags for miyuki in the yotsuba arc that is surely to come >.<
Miyuki?!?

If there's ever been a character who has total plot armor, it's her. Without Miyuki, you couldn't even continue the story. It would be more likely that Tatsuya bites the dust, and even this is near impossible
Old 2013-02-26, 13:22   Link #3060
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Miyuki?!?

If there's ever been a character who has total plot armor, it's her. Without Miyuki, you couldn't even continue the story. It would be more likely that Tatsuya bites the dust, and even this is near impossible
Eh. Miyuki's character literally revolves around Tatsuya, by her own choice. Tatsuya, on the other hand, has goals and plans that are at least partially removed from Miyuki. Also, to be honest it wouldn't really surprise me if near the end of the story, Miyuki does something with her magic to "heal" Tatsuya's brain. At the cost of either her magic or her life.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings