AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-05-02, 15:57   Link #1
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Theories & future Speculation

Post any theories that you think hold some solid ground about One Piece! Could do with anything, if its manga, please put up spoilers. I have to go but i'll be back with my theories later!
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 16:26   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

My theorie is that Zoro will totaly own Hawk eyes later on. More importantly he will have some new power that would kick any one's ass. I can't be far off
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 16:35   Link #3
Animangiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
My theorie is that Zoro will totaly own Hawk eyes later on. More importantly he will have some new power that would kick any one's ass. I can't be far off
Well call it a hunch, but I am have only seen as many fan-subs that Kaizoku has done, and I have a theory Gold Rodger and Luffy are related for some reason. Epsecially since Kurhea when Chopper goes off Metiuons that is not Gold Rodger but Gol D. Rodger, and think about Monkey D. Luffy. Also Ace has the D., which leads me to believe it more.
Animangiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 16:43   Link #4
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animangiac
Well call it a hunch, but I am have only seen as many fan-subs that Kaizoku has done, and I have a theory Gold Rodger and Luffy are related for some reason. Epsecially since Kurhea when Chopper goes off Metiuons that is not Gold Rodger but Gol D. Rodger, and think about Monkey D. Luffy. Also Ace has the D., which leads me to believe it more.

I think your getting on to some thing. Definetly.

Gol D. Roger
Ace D. ?
Monkey D. Luffy

Relation? I think so.
Old 2004-05-02, 16:45   Link #5
Animangiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
I think your getting on to some thing. Definetly.

Gol D. Roger
Ace D. ?
Monkey D. Luffy

Relation? I think so.

Yeah , I don't think I'm the first to come up with this though. If I was I'd be suprised. There is also the fact that so many people seem to think Luffy Resembles Roger.
Old 2004-05-02, 16:54   Link #6
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Not only Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace and Gol D. Roger. Don't forget (HUGE manga spoilers)...

Spoiler:
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 18:36   Link #7
Animangiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Not only Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace and Gol D. Roger. Don't forget (HUGE manga spoilers)...

Spoiler:

Well it's pretty obvious then they are most likely related, in some shape form and size lol.
Old 2004-05-02, 19:27   Link #8
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Spoiler:

Another one of mine is Gol D. Roger's crew still being alive somewhere. Maybe the Pirate King himself is still alive .

Spoiler:

Last edited by |)arK_Nin; 2004-05-02 at 20:50.
Old 2004-05-02, 20:32   Link #9
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Well...I have a theory that says that Luffy's gonna be executed by Cobby and Herumeppo at Logue Town, after he conquers the One Piece (After a few flash-backs and some re-encounters, like Vivi in Arabasta, and Laboon in Red Line, and ALL the explanations about the One Piece, the will of D., and the
Spoiler:

Wow, One Piece's last volume will be AWESOME.
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 20:47   Link #10
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Cool! Share it here .

Another one of my theories is that Luffy ate a very powerful Devils Fruit. Why would the Red Hair pirates carry around a weak one? I also would like to know the reason behind carrying the devils fruit, but have no one eat it. Maybe he was sending it to someone . The more i think about it the more theories pop up its crazy.
Old 2004-05-02, 21:03   Link #11
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Cool! Share it here .

Another one of my theories is that Luffy ate a very powerful Devils Fruit. Why would the Red Hair pirates carry around a weak one? I also would like to know the reason behind carrying the devils fruit, but have no one eat it. Maybe he was sending it to someone . The more i think about it the more theories pop up its crazy.
Well, you know, Akuma no mi are hard to find. Finding ONE is something quite difficult. Shanks could sell it (remember at Buggy's flashback, when they said that a Devil Fruit is worth 100 million Berry). He also didn't want to eat it; he could offer to anyone on his crew to eat (like his old Captain). That's what I think. A theory I have is, how simple humans, like Shanks, Mihawk, Gol Roger, and Whitebeard are SO POWERFUL pirates, and they even ate Devil's Fruit? Perhaps it haven't been revealed yet.
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 22:21   Link #12
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfan
Well, you know, Akuma no mi are hard to find. Finding ONE is something quite difficult. Shanks could sell it (remember at Buggy's flashback, when they said that a Devil Fruit is worth 100 million Berry). He also didn't want to eat it; he could offer to anyone on his crew to eat (like his old Captain). That's what I think. A theory I have is, how simple humans, like Shanks, Mihawk, Gol Roger, and Whitebeard are SO POWERFUL pirates, and they even ate Devil's Fruit? Perhaps it haven't been revealed yet.
Well, Zfan-san, he did just have it laying around and if anyone of his crew wanted to eat it that probably had the chance. Its confusing on rather Gol D Roger at a devils fruit because remember the Logue(sp?) arc? The old man showed the skull of the giant man that Gol D Roger killed, and he died from a gash to the forehead. And he said the battle was decided pretty quickly. This really doesnt reveal anything much. I dont think Shanks has one because when he saved Luffy he was in the water (although people argue rather or not it was deep or not)

Didnt back in the Don Krieg arc they say that Mihawk ate one? I think one of Don Kriegs men said it after he cut up there ship.I also think that
Spoiler:
ate one too... no proof behind that, but I bet he has a kickass one
Old 2004-05-02, 23:10   Link #13
Joe Dalton

My theory is... this anime kicks ass... You may worship my skills
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 01:07   Link #14
soraryu

I have a theory about "One Piece".

Spoiler:
soraryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 01:17   Link #15
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraryu
I have a theory about "One Piece".

Spoiler:

wow, this make a lot sense! I like your thinking
Vinzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 11:48   Link #16
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Well, Zfan-san, he did just have it laying around and if anyone of his crew wanted to eat it that probably had the chance. Its confusing on rather Gol D Roger at a devils fruit because remember the Logue(sp?) arc? The old man showed the skull of the giant man that Gol D Roger killed, and he died from a gash to the forehead. And he said the battle was decided pretty quickly. This really doesnt reveal anything much. I dont think Shanks has one because when he saved Luffy he was in the water (although people argue rather or not it was deep or not)

Didnt back in the Don Krieg arc they say that Mihawk ate one? I think one of Don Kriegs men said it after he cut up there ship.I also think that
Spoiler:
ate one too... no proof behind that, but I bet he has a kickass one
Maybe Shanks ate a Fruit later on. Ever thought of this possibility? But I really don't think so. They were carrying the Devil Fruit to sell it and make money (indeed, it's VERY rare, so it's VERY expensive), not to eat it.

About Mihawk: no. No one mentioned he ate a Devil Fruit, at least so far. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Only the future will tell
Spoiler:
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 12:38   Link #17
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

It's possible that Shanks now has the powers of a devil fruit too. Maybe he didn't want rubberman powers. Also if you find a devil fruit wouldn't you just carry it around too? It's a pretty rare treasure.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 15:17   Link #18
wb_hicks

i dont think they ate any devil fruit myself because look at red leg he never ate any and was considered a very powerful pirate and the biggest one is zoro. zoro has no powers at all and is just pure strenght and skill and he is badass. i just cant wait to see who he puts the smack down on next enless the devil fruit user is to powerful the sky arc
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 15:57   Link #19
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
i dont think they ate any devil fruit myself because look at red leg he never ate any and was considered a very powerful pirate and the biggest one is zoro. zoro has no powers at all and is just pure strenght and skill and he is badass. i just cant wait to see who he puts the smack down on next enless the devil fruit user is to powerful the sky arc
I was also kinda of wondering... How do those guys who are so strong (like Shanks) achieve their strength with out the devils fruit?
Old 2004-05-03, 16:24   Link #20
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Well look at smoker ... the guy is really strong even though he has a devil fruits power. And Luffy too ... he's stretchy but still strong.

Example: Zoro had a boulder around his neck when he was training as a kid.

Kuro didn't have any devil fruit powers either but somehow he was quite fast.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote