AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-01, 14:01   Link #2201
Destined_Fate

Judgements aren't the same as going back to their Lore. As I said, are they just using the weak "give a character a backstory and just leave things at that?". From what I can see that's still the case and that they still haven't made good on their promise 9 months ago to revitalize their Lore inder a new medium because the JoJ was too limited.

It seems that I have no reason to return than since I feel no connection with the new characters or how they fit into anything. It's a shame since I was around for the Beta and all of S1 and some of S2.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 03:05   Link #2202
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Just remembered IP gains have been changed to be normalized with the amount of time you spend. Back then you earned ~100 IP even with 25 mins surrenders, which is 600 ip per win with all the boosts. Now I'm getting like 440, which is like 25% less. Makes that 13k seem unreachable now, with 10k looking to be more feasible.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 04:23   Link #2203
Zakoo

Darius finally getting nerfed, I truly had enough of see him each and each game.

Allelujaaaaaaaaah
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 07:23   Link #2204
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

I only played against him in a few games since I havn't been playing that much, and the times when he was against me I stomped him with kennen
But I know a lot of people who will be glad of this nerf.
Old 2012-06-02, 07:34   Link #2205
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Well...that surprises me. But I think I like that more for the fact people will stop being stupid with Darius. I have seen few own and even the ones that do aren't the real factors on their team, or they own but their team loses because only they are owning. He is not a good hero late so the nerf will hopefully stop people wasting a choice on him and pick a better melee. But I personally don't think he needed it. The Varus nerf I understand. This one puzzles me. 1v1 the guy worries me but in a team fight, he usually only gets to take 1 person with him.

Just curious, is there a real trend of no jungler happening at present? All weekend, I've hardly seen a jungler on either team...
Old 2012-06-02, 07:53   Link #2206
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Depends what game type you are playing, on EU if you play blind pick or draft pick you have like 1% chance to have a jungler. However if you play ranked you will defiently have a Jungler, unless your like 1300 elo or lower .
Old 2012-06-02, 12:04   Link #2207
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Jungler was pretty standard on NA, but for some reason people just don't want to this weekend. Maybe Double IP is bringing out some slackers.

Think I finally found a melee character I'll stick with. Irelia has been good fun and yielding mainly positive results.
Old 2012-06-02, 12:09   Link #2208
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Yeah most likely the IP. They probably think they can guarantee a win if they play their best class, but in the end it just screws over the team.
Old 2012-06-02, 14:11   Link #2209
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten

I'm beginning to understand what the term 'elo hell' means now . . .
Old 2012-06-02, 14:39   Link #2210
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, it can get terrible...I remember back in S1, my team would surrender even if we had a fairly even score and a chance at winning. Pretty much 25/30 games were surrenders in the twenties.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 17:23   Link #2211
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Maybe it's just me, but since the changes to Jax's ult he's starting to seem borderline if not OP with his tanky Ult on top of his insane damage out, and chase/escape power...
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 20:01   Link #2212
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Maybe it's just me, but since the changes to Jax's ult he's starting to seem borderline if not OP with his tanky Ult on top of his insane damage out, and chase/escape power...
Yep. I'm just glad I hardly see anyone use him lately because of the Darius and Varus spam. You just have to pick your spots on attacking him and have Flash.
Old 2012-06-02, 20:07   Link #2213
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

The Darius changes will probably be negligible. I'm expecting 0.4>0.3/AD.

Anyway I still believe that he's completely fine ... at higher elo. In my games people just LOVE feeding him after which he just snowballs the whole game.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 23:33   Link #2214
Ryuudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post

I'm beginning to understand what the term 'elo hell' means now . . .
So young and naive. This game isn't about K-D-A.

Your "elo hell" is your elo home.
Ryuudou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 00:11   Link #2215
Destined_Fate

That's why I don't play ranked. Got near 1400 and decided not to bother since the decay thing and I'm not all that active anymore. Even when I;m rusty I'm still surprised at how bad some players are.

I keep trying to teach bad last hitters to pick champions that don't have trouble with clearing goonies. Like Malzahar is very easy to use and somewhat hard to master. He's a good starting pointing for new players to get used to last hitting and having that DoT to take up the slack until they get better at calculateing health and damage ratios.
Old 2012-06-03, 11:55   Link #2216
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Some very cute fanart :

http://zhetenghui.deviantart.com/art...nly=1#comments

http://zhetenghui.deviantart.com/art...F11754564&qo=0

So cute <3
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 15:17   Link #2217
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuudou View Post
So young and naive. This game isn't about K-D-A.

Your "elo hell" is your elo home.
This game is not about K-D-A, but K-D-A is a huge part of the game and it can tell you something about performance.
Don't treat me like a child. It makes me angry.
Old 2012-06-03, 15:41   Link #2218
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I decided not to care about double IP weekend anymore after getting all kinds of retarded comps.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 17:53   Link #2219
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Katarina giving Garen that look while he's punching out Darius his Noxian clone/wannabe.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:41   Link #2220
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I decided not to care about double IP weekend anymore after getting all kinds of retarded comps.
Sounds like you had a worse time of it than I did this weekend. I had a win rate of about 70% but hardly anyone wanted to jungle and I had to go Irelia a lot to cover the fact most people wanted to go carries or AP.

The most amusing thing I saw an enemy team do this weekend was after something I suggested. Since yet again, no jungler on our side, I said we should gank theirs at blue. We didn't get the jungler or blue, but we got 3 of them and copped no deaths. Twisted Fate, the guy who gave up first blood, was so mad he decided to troll all match and go mid along with the person who was there. It was a quick win for that reason.

The really weird one was one I went Caitlyn in. Voli and I utterly smashed a Garen and Riven up top. But after 10 mins, the enemy Twitch was 10-0 feeding off of Ziggs, Teemo and Darius...I had to dig my heels in and resist Voli raging (even though he got more of the kills early) and wait until I could smash their Twitch and Karthus. Ended up 22-7-11 with a kill streak of 13 after being very cautious and picking red off whenever I could. As long as Voli lived, I could smash the other team regardless of what those three stupid feeders on our side did.

Tags
league of legends, lol