AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-06-27, 19:33   Link #21
kaikalaila

I think the clown face is just from the MC's point of view. His despair warped his mind and stuff.
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 07:33   Link #22
WyrdMonger

Somebody needs to translate the Light Novels.
According to the summary, volume 3 is his reunion with Noriko.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 08:46   Link #23
arthand

I hope he dont blames her for his stupidty.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 13:27   Link #24
Nabcake

Need gruesome details on her fate :c
Nabcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 17:33   Link #25
arthand

No matter how you look at it main character is to blame here we all know girl was also weak like main character and her status was much lower since she was a village girl. And what does our main character did for the girl in passing 2 years, nothing at all he just farms. The way i see it main character deserves much worse.

Last edited by arthand; 2016-06-28 at 20:00.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 19:43   Link #26
WyrdMonger

Both of them becoming, forever removing themselves from their own humanity.
I guess you can say both are damned. One will forever walk the path of a demon. The other to face horrific retribution.
Old 2016-06-29, 04:46   Link #27
Velsy

While the MC did get played like a fiddle can be a result of his own fault, I kinda hope he takes it and wont get bent over extreme revenge. I think/hoping Karma will do its work to those betrayers. I sorta expect his determination is for his own survival and then going home. So then when they come begging, he tells them a fuck you, save yourselfs. Kinda stint. Well thats what I kinda hope really. Once hes stronge enough, he doesnt ahve to give a fuck about them and leaves them to their own suffering/demise. I'd like a scene where he leaves them to their fate while they plead and he walks out. But will guess its wait and see what happens really.

But will he meet people along his journey, who wont backstab him. Become companions ? Maybe tame some baddass monsters ? Well I say tame monsters, probably because I am playing La Pucella atm <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddychan View Post
about evil clown face, from my point of view is just super force, it isn't really necessary.

And also the bully and girl said they are going to run away ? Do they really need to kill him?
yes, so they could have a distraction. or alibi. that they have done their job
Ah I see. Pretty clever. Its under the guise they all sacrificed. He was the loose end.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2016-06-29 at 05:16.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-29, 04:54   Link #28
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
While the MC did get played like a fiddle, I kinda hope he takes it and wont get bent over extreme revenge. I think/hoping Karma will do its work to those betrayers. I sorta expect his determination for his own survival and then going home. So then when they come begging, he tells them a fuck you, save yourselfs. Kinda stint. Well thats what I kinda hope really. Once hes stronge enough, he doesnt ahve to give a fuck about them and leaves them to their own suffering/demise. But will guess its wait and see what happens really.

But will he meet people along his journey, who wont backstab him. Become companions ? Maybe tame some monsters ?
From earlier comments, so far just one: a yandere ghost.

[SPOILER=Noriko]
All that is currently known about her fate is that the author confirmed she will die horribly. Junpei may simply leave her to such a fate, or he might as well return the favor.[SPOILER]
Old 2016-07-01, 00:56   Link #29
cloud04
Scanlator

i actually wonder how he got power up?i mean unlike arifueta has an actual skill, with this ones, the only conditions he had was to kill...and iirc ch 2 has him facing what looks like a grim reaper right off the bat...also the fact that ch 1 has his using guns already too
Old 2016-07-01, 08:52   Link #30
Velsy

I'd be impressed if all he did was fight like he was already dead, Had some luck and got himself a start. Then realizing hes made a start, carried on with some positive moral and hope. So in that regard, I'd be impressed if he didnt rely on a OP ability like most. But rather made his own luck. Well the end of the last chapter is what made me think thats how it went down. Have to wait for additional information.

I think it be quite interesting if it turned out similar to the game Dantes Inferno ^_~. Fights a powerful being, steals it weapon and slays it.

A yandere ghost sounds interesting ^_~

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-07, 16:29   Link #31
VooXoo

The best way to get revenge would be throwing the 2 in the dungeon right after coming out of it. Then stalk them for a while just for being sure they don't get lucky.

Anyway yeah, I can understand why this got the plagiarism axe, too similar to Arifureta and Shieldbro. but if they started the manga it means the plot was changed enough to nully the drop sentence and the novel restarted, right?

Really stupid how she betrayed him, he would have done everything for her, and they don't had to drop the facade, they could even thrown someone else in the dungeon for the sacrifice, a bandit or hobo for example.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 15:00   Link #32
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
Somebody needs to translate the Light Novels.
According to the summary, volume 3 is his reunion with Noriko.
Where did you find that out? but she will die terribly still right?
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 08:13   Link #33
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Is chapter 3 even out in Japan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
I dont really understand why that girl talked to the main character like that when he was about to enter the dungeon, i mean what was the point of that also if they were going to escape why did sacrificed main character it doesnt make sense.
If social experiments proved one thing, it is that humans turn into evil douchebags if they get the ability and someone telling them that it's alright. She also spent two years with that bully and who knows what things he fed into her head.

Not to mention that we don't know if she was a good person before either. Some people protect others simply because it makes them feel morally superior rather than because they sympathize.
Old 2016-08-22, 11:50   Link #34
WyrdMonger

Is this true?

Spoiler for found on Novel Updates:
Old 2016-08-22, 23:08   Link #35
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
Is this true?

Spoiler for found on Novel Updates:
Look at post #29.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 00:24   Link #36
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Look at post #29.
Just needed some confirmation. Speaking from experience Authors can change the flow of story as things go on.
Old 2016-08-31, 16:04   Link #37
gocav

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
The best way to get revenge would be throwing the 2 in the dungeon right after coming out of it. Then stalk them for a while just for being sure they don't get lucky.
Oooh, I like that one. I was thinking more of a begging for forgiveness because they're about to die horribly and painfully and want him to save them, but the MC just drops the mic and walks off. Yours would work better, I think.
gocav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 17:48   Link #38
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
nah the MC deserves what he's getting though

2 years of farming hahaha

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 21:20   Link #39
WyrdMonger

Could someone please pickup the LN, and start translating it? Volume three is supposedly the big reunion.

I wonder what'll become of her gang, and how the story will continue, since the mc should be able to swat armies like squitos by now.
Of course the author (of the LN) could pull a plot twist, and the traiterous whore could end up trapping him in another labyrinth.
Old 2016-09-06, 01:09   Link #40
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
pre order it in acropolis then send the raws to some translator wordpress or something

best thing is Machine translation then let other proofread it hahaha

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, tragedy