AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-11, 23:52   Link #241
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
You know, I have no idea who this person is, and the preview doesn't tell either. So this is clearly an unwanted/unhidden spoiler for people who haven't read the novels. *taps finger on desk*

Seems like the girl the with the 2 puppets in the opening
Old 2008-05-12, 00:19   Link #242
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
You know, I have no idea who this person is, and the preview doesn't tell either. So this is clearly an unwanted/unhidden spoiler for people who haven't read the novels. *taps finger on desk*
Well i did wrap it in the spoiler tag,so nothing wrong there.Anyway if it somehow "damage" you,just think of it as you've been ensnared by a Kotadama.

/hide
Old 2008-05-12, 00:25   Link #243
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
She caught my interest from the OP.
Old 2008-05-12, 01:12   Link #244
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Not trying to sound rude, but, yeah, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Well i did wrap it in the spoiler tag,so nothing wrong there.Anyway if it somehow "damage" you,just think of it as you've been ensnared by a Kotadama.

/hide
Except there is. Your spoiler tag said "next episode", being it would be about the next episode (preview). So, of course, people would think it would contain your separated thoughts (from actual episode thoughts). Who would have thought opening such a tag would unleash a novel spoiler hidden among question-mark thoughts.

Here:

Quote:
Spoilers are permitted in limited circumstances, provided that they are posted under clearly marked spoiler tags. These exceptions include:

* Answering specific questions about past or current events using knowledge of the source material. (We strongly encourage posters to discuss any spoilers via PM, rather than in the work's discussion thread.)
"Next episode" for a novel spoiler is as clear as a shadow-man is in a dark room (in other words, not at all).

Once, in the H2O thread, someone put a big spoiler in a tag too. It wasn't marked clearly (even less than you did) either. I'm sure that wasn't wrong, 'cause, well, it was wrapped in a spoiler tag, right.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-05-12, 01:23   Link #245
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 6
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-05-12, 01:25   Link #246
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Ok you hit the point there.So i sincerely apologize for the harm done to you.Even if its late already,i'll remove it straight from my post (and hope you too).And i won't spoil any of my knowledge about the novel stuffs in my post anymore.I don't want to carry this kind of discussion further anyway,just admit that i was wrong there.Sorry again for everything.
Old 2008-05-12, 02:49   Link #247
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Kano Yui, who was Momoko in Sumomo mo Momo mo...
Spoiler for ep6:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-05-12 at 03:12.
Old 2008-05-12, 16:05   Link #248
mandarb916

this was a very..."cute" and fun episode (for lack of a better descriptor). it was really well received and popular on niconico as well (a lot of requests for it on my masquerade maid guy and geass videos before they got taken down as well).

Sakurai (i think...or is it sakura?)'s VA reminds me a lot of Hirohashi Ryo, oddly, though others have said Noto Mami on this thread too.
Old 2008-05-12, 17:14   Link #249
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
this was a very..."cute" and fun episode (for lack of a better descriptor). it was really well received and popular on niconico as well (a lot of requests for it on my masquerade maid guy and geass videos before they got taken down as well).

Sakurai (i think...or is it sakura?)'s VA reminds me a lot of Hirohashi Ryo, oddly, though others have said Noto Mami on this thread too.
It's Sakura Misaki.

Yeah, it was well received. Wanted to watch it on Niconico with the comments, but stupid Niconico took down ALL of them!
Zetsuboushita!!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3292406

It's a video of Misaki's facial expressions in episode 6. Count and try to find another character that makes more expressions than she did in one episode.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-05-12, 19:58   Link #250
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Not trying to sound rude, but, yeah, obviously.
Ah my bad, my sarcasm detector was broken.
Old 2008-05-12, 22:04   Link #251
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 5

Over the course of the episode, I went from "Oooh hawt!" to "Awww, sweet". The only problem is, between that, I was going "yawn". The fights almost always feel ultimately pointless and drawn out. I didn't mind this ep other than that, but the fights really drag this show down.

Sunflower hats and white summer dresses are now officially my fetish. To say that Kuu filled her's out really well is an understatement. *Drool*
Old 2008-05-12, 22:41   Link #252
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
...Sakurai (i think...or is it sakura?)'s VA reminds me a lot of Hirohashi Ryo, oddly, though others have said Noto Mami on this thread too.
Credit where credit is due: she's played by Kano Yui, who was Momoko in Sumomo mo Momo mo, and won a seiyuu award (controversially) for that role. She's apparently just as loopy in real life as in these shows.

And I don't think she sounds like anyone else. I'm not that great at recognizing voices, but I recognized hers here right away: a voice like she used for Momoko, tight and speedy, with lots of dynamics and a bit of a slur. Hilarious.

But I admit that one reason I'm so enthusaistic is that I'm not finding a lot to love in this show except the work of the seiyuus. I probably enjoyed this ep more than any other, since I got lots of Hayami Saori, as well as of Yui.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2008-05-13, 04:02   Link #253
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Listened to the OP single, and it was great!
The actual full OP was really good.
The other song that came with it (Kiseki) was pretty good too. Not as good as the OP, but still good. Just that... I had a strange feeling when they started lala-ing... Like a certain Ookami to Koushiryou song?

Also, it has bothered me before, but on the jacket cover:
Spoiler for a picture on the cover, probably from a future episode:

Old 2008-05-13, 16:00   Link #254
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Listened to the OP single, and it was great!
The actual full OP was really good.
The other song that came with it (Kiseki) was pretty good too. Not as good as the OP, but still good. Just that... I had a strange feeling when they started lala-ing... Like a certain Ookami to Koushiryou song?

Also, it has bothered me before, but on the jacket cover:
Spoiler for a picture on the cover, probably from a future episode:
Yes, very good OP

Yoshida Hitomi has a really good, strong voice. The start of KIZUNA is pleasant to listen to (because it didn't turn into screeching ).

About the covers...
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2008-05-14, 01:15   Link #255
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Two new profiles revealed:

Spoiler for both of them:

Old 2008-05-14, 20:59   Link #256
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

+1

Last edited by margafred; 2008-05-14 at 21:54.
Old 2008-05-14, 21:54   Link #257
U<3Anime
Boo!

Both searching for the same thing? Masked guy the main villain of the series? His appearance does fit perfectly for the bad guy role. But for some reason I keep thinking that puppet girl could actually be the villain LoL. Calling Ebisu as "Ebisu-chan", tells me that she's on par or even more powerful than him. Also, that cute and friendly look can be deceiving, you never know when she's going to pull an Aizen (*A*);

or maybe.......I'm just thinking too much
Old 2008-05-14, 23:16   Link #258
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

you are thinking too much(or too little). Though nothing is as simple as they appear to be in the world of Wagaya no Oinari-sama.
Old 2008-05-15, 11:38   Link #259
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

The new girl calling Ebisu by such a cute name...I wonder if there are any relations (like her being the younger, but stronger sister).

The mask man can go either way. Serious villain or comical guy.

Old 2008-05-15, 21:59   Link #260
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep7 preview+pics:

Quote:
Calling Ebisu as "Ebisu-chan"

Also, that cute and friendly look can be deceiving, you never know when she's going to pull an Aizen (*A*);
-"Ebi-chan", not "Ebisu-chan".

-If that happens, then (*A*) indeed.

Closed Thread

Tags
genderbender, kemonomimi, miko, shounen, supernatural