Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-16, 13:26   Link #4801
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It may ruin the series, but that is not the point here. The point is that it could happen, even if some people will not like that.
i never said it couldn't happen.
It very may well happen.
Is there a good chance for it to happen?
no
Can it happen?
Sure
Can KaguyaX Lelouch Happen?
Sure
Is there a good chance for it to happen?
No

It is not a good argument to say something could happen.
BEcause anything Theortically can happen.
End Boss can be giant pink elephant.
But i am pretty sure we would agree it probably won't happen.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:29   Link #4802
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post

uh... if it breaks a character and ruins the series, whether or not it can happen is rather moot. no one wants a series ruined or to even consider it being ruined just because some shitastic thing can occur
I didn't say that I will like it, but you can't say that everyone will dislike it if Goro does something forced.

Look at GSD, there are always some fans who really like the pairings like Kira X Lacus, while there are some fans who dislike it.

So, there are always different [biased] opinions since each camp has its own view of what could ruin the series.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:31   Link #4803
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
I didn't say that I will like it, but you can't say that everyone will dislike it if Goro does something forced.

Look at GSD, there are always some fans who really like the pairings like Kira X Lacus, while there are some fans who dislike it.

So, there are always different [biased] opinions since each camp has its own view of what could ruin the series.
Gundam Seed? THIS IS COOOOOODE GEEEEEAASS!!!

300 Reference for the lulz of it.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:32   Link #4804
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Gundam Seed? THIS IS COOOOOODE GEEEEEAASS!!!

300 Reference for the lulz of it.
It was just an example to explain my point about the different points of view of a fanbase.
Old 2008-08-16, 13:32   Link #4805
cupahe
Banned

Quote:

if we look at that way then stories should be allowed to get away with anything because someone somewhere will like it

GSD may have a fanbase for how it was handled but the majority thought it was utter shit. is that how one wants to see a series that has been predominately good end? most people would say no and would expect more. just because there are biased opinions does not mean that all opinions are equal or even fair. some people were beaten so hard with the stupid stick that they'd have to be killed by the show they've convinced themselves they like to realize that maybe it wasn't so good.
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:34   Link #4806
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
It was just an example to explain my point about the different points of view of a fanbase.
I know...I was just....saying stupid stuff....just for the lulz....sorry
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 13:37   Link #4807
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
i
GSD may have a fanbase for how it was handled but the majority .
Sorry, but me I'm not enough full of myself to say that the opinion of a minority is something like utter shit, even if I don't have the same point of view as them
Old 2008-08-16, 13:40   Link #4808
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Sorry, but me I'm not enough full of myself to say that the opinion of a minority is something like utter shit, even if I don't have the same point of view as them
Gundam seed destiny.
not gundam seed
I really hated GSD they did a rickedrolled on us. imo
Old 2008-08-16, 13:44   Link #4809
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Gundam seed destiny.
not gundam seed
I really hated GSD they did a rickedrolled on us. imo
The fact that you hate something doesn't mean that everyone think so too.

That was my point. ^^

One of the main points in society is to respect other people opinions.
Old 2008-08-16, 13:47   Link #4810
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:

That was my point. ^^

well if we are talking about relativity then we get to ideas of post modernism.
Which the French are particularly great at.
Thus i think i lose against you.
But we shall do this on another forum you can message me this is not the right forum for this.
Old 2008-08-16, 15:25   Link #4811
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

isn't the hate pairing the other one? The FleiaxKira i think?--still need to watch these series--

On topic: Tomorrow's the day, glad to have Kallen back and actually KNOW and expect for sure that there will be scenes of her outside that stinky fish-tank. <3
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 16:30   Link #4812
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Yay I can't wait to see why Kallen is crying? Although I think it's because of Nunnally *death* I just want to be sure.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 16:33   Link #4813
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
isn't the hate pairing the other one? The FleiaxKira i think?--still need to watch these series--

On topic: Tomorrow's the day, glad to have Kallen back and actually KNOW and expect for sure that there will be scenes of her outside that stinky fish-tank. <3
KIRA HAS A THING FOR A BOMB!?

Anyways, her name is Fllay or Flay Allster. She's the redheaded girl that manipulates Kira by sleeping with him, hoping that she could guilt-trip him into killing all the other co-ordinators or dying in battle. However, near her death, she realizes that she actually fell for him.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 16:33   Link #4814
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Yay I can't wait to see why Kallen is crying? Although I think it's because of Nunnally *death* I just want to be sure.
more likely its from watching lulu falls apart (her own pain on the subject could only give her a hint of what he must be feeling)
Old 2008-08-16, 16:39   Link #4815
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
KIRA HAS A THING FOR A BOMB!?

Anyways, her name is Fllay or Flay Allster. She's the redheaded girl that manipulates Kira by sleeping with him, hoping that she could guilt-trip him into killing all the other co-ordinators or dying in battle. However, near her death, she realizes that she actually fell for him.
She realized that sometime after Sai jumped shit on her when she said she didn't care for Kira, actually, but in the end it didn't really matter, thanks to Fukuda.
Old 2008-08-16, 16:45   Link #4816
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
She realized that sometime after Sai jumped shit on her when she said she didn't care for Kira, actually, but in the end it didn't really matter, thanks to Fukuda.
Jumped shit on her is that like the bastard child of the Cleveland steamer.

Last edited by Eiontalos; 2008-08-16 at 17:24.
Eiontalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 16:46   Link #4817
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Typos always make for good fun.
Old 2008-08-16, 16:46   Link #4818
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiontalos View Post
Jumped shit on her is that like the bastard child of the Cleveland streamer.
... let's try to keep the filth off the board, okay?
Old 2008-08-16, 17:23   Link #4819
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Quote:

That was my point. ^^

you missed my point as well
Im not saying that some opinion is worth more than some other just that there is always a fanbase for even the oddest thing, say lelouchxelephant, but from a literary or story-telling point of view there can be an agreement reached about whether or not something is 'good'. everything is a question of subjectivity and objectivity but when a story shifts gears suddenly, for instance the end of GSD, it is generally frowned upon because that is not how the story had been told up to that point. in gsd they literally threw together people that had little to no interaction for no real apperant reason. that is not good story telling, that is just cutting to the end with no build up.

at this point, the whole gino endevour would feel frighteningly similar because it breaks the rhytm and just makes soemthing happen.
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 17:30   Link #4820
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

I thought Kallen's immediate reaction to Gino saying they should "enjoy" being on the battlefield as well as Gino's obvious jealousy of Lelouch for the loyalty Kallen has towards him were pretty good signs that something is being developed there. And of course Gino has previously displayed an interest in Kallen's well-being, stopping Bloodsucker from doing who-knows-what to her and even asking if she would consider joining Britannia. Saying that GinoKallen would be "bad storytelling" regardless of how it's done is just Kalulu fans trying to attack any possible threat to their pairing. There very much is potential for GinoKallen to evolve tastefully, but I don't think it will happen since I get the feeling Kallen is going to die by the end of the series.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote