AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-08-15, 06:18   Link #1501
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Based on the current state of affaires, I'd obviously go with Liberl. They have their drama already sorted out and repelled, iirc diplomatic and competent royalty leaders and the Bright family with their latest addition!
Crossbell, once their drama is over, has Arc en Ciel, with Lloyd - despite his harem syndrom - a quite competent member of the police force and Ellie.
As for Erebonia: With CS3 providing it as the major playground for Ouroboros and Aizenborn, who knows how much of the populated surface will still be intact by the end . Seriously, they seem to have currently the most bulk to lift and sort out.
Old 2017-08-15, 09:25   Link #1502
LROlsson

We've been given the first title for a track in Sen no Kiseki 3.
行き着く先(Ikitsuku saki)
It comes from a track listing for an upcoming live.
I would guess that since most tracks there are either opening themes or last boss themes, this could be the title for Sen 3's opening.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 09:55   Link #1503
Dextro
He Without a Title

Here's something I've been thinking of: there isn't a game focused on the Republic is there? Maybe that's the next step in the franchise after CS3?
Old 2017-08-15, 10:04   Link #1504
The Green One

It's a probable assumption. There's no doubt at least one Septerrion in that region.

We've seen two in the past, and there are two confirmed ones in Erebonia which Cold Steel 3 will take care of I assume. So that leaves three more unknown ones in play.
Old 2017-08-15, 10:15   Link #1505
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Based on the pattern that the first two Septerrions were the of the high elements, Space in Liberl and Mirage in Crossbell, it is assumed that at least one of the known Septerrions in Erebonia is Time. The other one being a basic element.

If we go by the assumption that each region has its own representative Septerrion, a poster here postulated that the Salt Pillar in Ambria is one...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 10:28   Link #1506
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Based on the pattern that the first two Septerrions were the of the high elements, Space in Liberl and Mirage in Crossbell, it is assumed that at least one of the known Septerrions in Erebonia is Time. The other one being a basic element.

If we go by the assumption that each region has its own representative Septerrion, a poster here postulated that the Salt Pillar in Ambria is one...
I read the Salt Pillar backstory (Star Door 2, I think?) a couple of days ago. It was pretty awesome. That whole scene totally felt like something from a Ryukishi07 story.
Old 2017-08-15, 12:56   Link #1507
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

I read somewhere that the Salt Plate incident was caused by the Sept Terion of Water going haywire.
Old 2017-08-15, 17:50   Link #1508
Marx-93

The Church investigated the affair quite thoroughly and concluded there wasn't any evidence of the event being caused by a Septterrion. There are a lot of theories, but I don't think Falcom would outright lie, so I believe it will likely be a lot more complicated than that.

And yes, it's all but said that the following games will be on Calvard. There is even a very good candidate for which will be the group the characters will form part of (akin to the Barcers, the SSS and class VII).
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 19:50   Link #1509
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I assume that group is the one related to Kilika alluded to in Trails 3rd.
Old 2017-08-16, 08:54   Link #1510
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well... Zero no Kiseki complete.

I was NOT ready for those feels. While this is just the first game of an ever larger narrative for the SSS, I was not expecting those feels that finally gives closure to that one large lingering thread at the end of Trails TC. I guess from here on in it's SSS's story now.
Old 2017-08-16, 10:44   Link #1511
rladls2121

^So who did you choose for bonding event?

For me, Zero no Kiseki has the most happiest ending though it is kind of obvious.
Unlike Sora and Sen, no cliffhangers.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 11:25   Link #1512
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Well... Zero no Kiseki complete.

I was NOT ready for those feels. While this is just the first game of an ever larger narrative for the SSS, I was not expecting those feels that finally gives closure to that one large lingering thread at the end of Trails TC. I guess from here on in it's SSS's story now.
Personally, the best moments of Zero were the one with my avatar at the end. I'm pretty sure it would always make me tear up a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
^So who did you choose for bonding event?

For me, Zero no Kiseki has the most happiest ending though it is kind of obvious.
Unlike Sora and Sen, no cliffhangers.
I had the same impression on my first playthrough years ago if only because I'm usually unable to notice hints that lead to the big(ger) picture in the sequel(s)
Spoiler for Ending:

Last edited by Mahou; 2017-08-16 at 15:02.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 13:07   Link #1513
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Can you guys please talk about crossbell in spoiler tags? This is the sen no kiseki thread. I didn't come here to get hints about crossbell story and figure it out.
Old 2017-08-17, 00:18   Link #1514
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

One thing I'm curioud about is that the shify to PS4 and no Vita support means no clear save loading.

In this case how will they take into account story shifts from player choice and most important of all waifu choice?
Old 2017-08-17, 01:13   Link #1515
The Green One

Probably just give you a dialogue choice in game to "remember" what happened.

Or just simply make it irrelevant to the story and put in ship teasy scenes for everyone to try to appeal to everyone at once.

We'll find out soon enough.
Old 2017-08-17, 01:54   Link #1516
LROlsson

Website have been updated
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
And while I'm at it, Jusis S-craft(?) image that was tweeted yesterday

edit: And screenshots that weren't added to the website.
Images

edit 2:
Falcom tweeted this and teases an website update tomorrow also.

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-08-17 at 07:56.
Old 2017-08-17, 08:47   Link #1517
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Website have been updated
Images
Hmm, seems like you can play as another character while exploring solo instead of just Rean. And I think that's a new girl you're playing since I can see Juna's pink hair near one of the tent.

Also, I think there might be more than 3 students per class. THe second pic I quoted shows at least 9 other students in the train, and that's not counting the ones we're familiar with - Kurt, Juna, Altina, Ash and Musse - and the other we saw. Plus, there's a pic showing other different students.

Me think that Rean actually have 7 students and they get divided up during field trip just like OG C7
Old 2017-08-17, 09:19   Link #1518
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Hmm, seems like you can play as another character while exploring solo instead of just Rean. And I think that's a new girl you're playing since I can see Juna's pink hair near one of the tent.

Also, I think there might be more than 3 students per class. THe second pic I quoted shows at least 9 other students in the train, and that's not counting the ones we're familiar with - Kurt, Juna, Altina, Ash and Musse - and the other we saw. Plus, there's a pic showing other different students.

Me think that Rean actually have 7 students and they get divided up during field trip just like OG C7
I don't see any indication of playing somebody other than Rean. All screens with the HUD is only Rean, the other could simply be cut scenes/bonding-event-like-scenes.

Only Rean's class have been said to have three, there haven't been said how many students the other classes have, but they have more than Rean's.
Confirmed students for now are:
Class VII: Juna, Kurt, Altina.
Class VIII: Ash, Freddy, Leonora, Jessica.
Class IX: Musse, Tita, Stark.
Unknown which class: Kairi, Pablo.
Old 2017-08-17, 09:41   Link #1519
The Green One

Isn't this just simply an example of changing the in view character you're running around as? In the previous two games you could change who you ran around as extremely easily. Heck considering the different field attack types of the characters being key to solving puzzles in two dungeons this should not be new information at all.
Old 2017-08-17, 10:32   Link #1520
Marx-93

Thanks for the extra images!

Still, I guess everyone is now just waiting for the PV.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria