AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-03-19, 21:07   Link #521
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
also when he fights renji for the first time, its hinted that he draws some reitsu from his hollow
actually the concensus is that he drew power from his unknown blue source. the same source when he fought the hollow after being scared sh*tless of his own hollow (start of current arc).
Old 2007-03-21, 03:59   Link #522
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
I'm paranoid of being reported for spoilers, and since this hasn't happened yet in the anime...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 04:50   Link #523
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

I'm just repeating what I've heard.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 01:11   Link #524
zwolf

what is the name the white haired soul reaper's name and what is the name of his/her zangpoto
zwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 01:16   Link #525
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf View Post
what is the name the white haired soul reaper's name and what is the name of his/her zangpoto
* Hitsugaya Tōshirō

* Hyōrinmaru ( Ice Ring ) < -------- Zanpakuto ( Sword )

* 10 Div Captain
Old 2007-03-22, 02:05   Link #526
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf View Post
Which white haired soul reaper are you refering to?
there are a quite a few

Jūshirō Ukitakeof captain of the 13th zangpoto Sōgyo no Kotowari (looks like he is in his 30's or 40's)
Tōshirō Hitsugaya captain of the 10th zangpoto Hyōrinmaru (young boy)
Chōjirō Sasakibe vice captain of the 1st zangpoto Gonryōmaru (looks to be in his 50's or older has a black thin mustache)

other possablites
Gin Ichimaru captain of the 3rd zangpoto Shinsō (hair is very light gray at times, has a creepy smile)
Isane Kotetsu vice captain of the 4th zangpoto Itegumo (tall woman with light gray hair)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 02:08   Link #527
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

He mentioned short white haired dude in some other thread so most likely he is asking about Shiro Just for confirmation zwolf is this the one

Old 2007-03-22, 02:23   Link #528
kagato3

Just pointing out we would need more info to help him as not every one is able to read or remeber all the posts acrossed the diffrent threads. I guess it could have been worse, at least he didn't ask about that one person that is always wearing black.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 02:25   Link #529
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah you are correct too many white haired people in Bleach including Shirosaki : D
Old 2007-03-24, 00:21   Link #530
akosi

This might've been asked or even answered. Which episode clearly shows when Ichigo achieved Bankai? He was training with Zangetsu and Yourichi said 'there's not much time' and boom... he showed up at Rukia's execution and fighting with Byakuya. Or maybe they never showed it? It be one of those episodes where they recall that particular part???
akosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 00:33   Link #531
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Never shown in any episode. You've seen all that is shown.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 16:23   Link #532
zwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
He mentioned short white haired dude in some other thread so most likely he is asking about Shiro Just for confirmation zwolf is this the one

yeah and one more thing what gender is he/she
Old 2007-03-24, 17:34   Link #533
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

He's a boy. Or as Geta Boshi said, a "dude."

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-03-25, 05:56   Link #534
zwolf

ok sorry about that
Old 2007-03-26, 16:02   Link #535
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

zanpaktou ability confusion

ok so i was under the understanding that every form of a zanpaktou had only 1 ability.........for example ichigos shikai has getsuga tenshou......and his bankai has the uber speed BUT it was confirmed that a bankai user can shape his/her bankai whatever shape the user chooses.....also byakuya was saying how ichigos small bankai size lets him move that fast so waht im getting at is that if ichigo made his sword enormous he wouldnt be fast which means that the speeed rly isnt an ability....it's just a constalation prizefor having a small bankai and a huge reitsu???

so my MAINNN point is that since ichigo hasnt nearly mastered zangetsu he hasnt found out his bankai ability
MC Zandogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 17:38   Link #536
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Actually, we have seen several bankais with more than a single ability for a stage. For example Byakuya has multiple bankai abilities and Rukia has multiple shikai abilities.

As for Ichigo's bankai ability -- enhanced speed and strength might be the whole deal, not just a side effect. He accomplishes them through reiatsu compression just as Renji accomplishes huge damange by making his zanpaktou bigger. Just as Byakauya can make multiple attacks by turning it into many tiny pieces. Form does create function for a zanpaktou.

On the other hand, this is shounen fighting anime so I would be just as surprised as you if he didn't have more powers waiting for the right dramatic moment before he can discover them.

Old 2007-03-28, 21:20   Link #537
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

also when ichigo uses bankai he gains instant mastery of flash steps (shunpo??shinpoo i 4got the name) he is able to "float" in the air...also he is able to move in the air without touching any solid object.......if flash steps are flash steps it would seem one need to touch somethign solid to push off of......plz explain this........also since ichigo has mastered flash steps would he be considered a "God" of flash like yoruichi???
MC Zandogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 21:29   Link #538
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well Shyunpo in air was first seen Bya Vs Ichi and in Ova 2 . Well from the Ova 2/Bya Vs Ichigo the trick is Ichigo concentrates reatsu on his feet creating a solid barrier of reatsu under his feet . Hence he can shyunpo in air . Ichigo has mastered shyunpo and can match Byakuya . But Bya cant keep up with Yoru , if Ichi does match Yoru's shyunpo he will be the God Of Flash

In the ova 2 at 26.30 its shown how he does it

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-03-28 at 21:40.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 19:41   Link #539
Menshi

Did I miss something maybe it was explained in the fillers but why can everyone fly now like it's not a big deal? I mean it seems like every character can do it now I read the posts above mine but that's just for Ichigo.
Menshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 22:09   Link #540
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
from reading the posts in these threads, i'm getting the impression that the espadas are numbered according to strength, but is this really the case?

is there a direct statement by a hollow saying that espadas are ranked? all i can recall is that the 10 espadas are stronger than any hollow but nothing stating that the no1 espada is the strongests of all espadas

i kinda think that the espadas arent ranked among themselves because of the following reasons (im putting them in spoilers because i think they're not yet in the anime)

Spoiler for weak reason 1:

Spoiler for weak reason 2:

Spoiler for weak reason 3:

Spoiler for main reason:
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a