Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-13, 11:38   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 366 Discussion

The Revenger's High

Quote:
Quote:

* At Hirako's command, everyone puts on their masks.The gillians spew out of Super-Chunky's mouth while the Vizard's launch a simultaneous attack on them . The Gillian's face is being cut down by Hiyori using two hands . Muguruma Kensei launches an unstoppable barrage with his fists at the Gillians, after which he proceeds to slice off their masks . Mashiro with Mashiro kiiiiiiickkkkkkk. Mashiro attacks the gillians with kicks to their faces . Mashiro leaps into the air and does spinning kicks to the gillians .

* Hacchi uses his fingers to say a spell, at that moment, a barrier appears above the heads of the gillians Hacchi telle everyone to be quiet as they are to loud . Then Hacchi starts moving his fingers together and at the moment when the spell is said, inside the barrier, the gillian's body gets cut up and falls apart . The head which fell off is then cut up by Lisa. After cutting up the gillians within the barrier, Lisa proceeds to further kill more gillians .Rose places his zanpaktou in a cross-shaped manner in front of himself and begins to address the Gillians

* Rose Thats right, closer, please come closer .At Rose's words the gillians approach him, he says those words while making an action akin to playing the piano. Rose tells the gillian to become slave to his music. As soon as Rose finishes, the gillians start shaking and become shocked from the inside . Love thrusts his hands into the foreheads of the gillians and says uzyyyyaaaaaaa . Love uses his strength to split the gillians in two from their forehead down and they then crumble. The captains see the Visoreds fighting before them and everyone is shocked. Reactions of Omeada and Hitsugaya is shown , Hitsugaya wonders who the new arrivals are

* Aizen silently watches the Visored's fight the gillians . Suddenly Hirako appears in front of Aizen. Hirako asks Aizen is he suprised to see the hollow form mastered . Aizen's expression does not change much, he only starts to smile a little . Hirako holds his mask with his hands and suddenly removes it, faces Aizen and says lets finish this . A flash appears from Hirako's zanpaktou

Credits : (-)tive Zero / SpaceCat
/ CG / VASSiLi
/ Nja

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-07-15 at 09:45.
Old 2009-07-13, 11:54   Link #2
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Wow
To Good To Be True .I'm Guessing the one singing would be Rose ?
Old 2009-07-13, 12:16   Link #3
SMASHERJACKSON

singing? wtf

also going for aizen? how about espada 1,2,3 and WW? guess thatll be up to SS

but aizen getting pwned so soon? idonfinkso
Old 2009-07-13, 12:18   Link #4
RDF2050
Superidol

WTF!!! The Spoiler are out so quickly Thank MR. Spoiler-Sama xD
Old 2009-07-13, 13:11   Link #5
SeanQ

Hmm...well at least the boring fight gets taken care of fast...
________
Heiliss

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:50.
Old 2009-07-13, 13:20   Link #6
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
finally some nice action coming into play....
Old 2009-07-13, 13:43   Link #7
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
finally some nice action coming into play....
You mean unpredictable action? After all those predictable 3 top espada fights we have now come to the point where all we have is wild speculation.
Old 2009-07-13, 14:54   Link #8
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
You mean unpredictable action? After all those predictable 3 top espada fights we have now come to the point where all we have is wild speculation.
We're all going to die! This is insane! We can't take it anymore.
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastards will see them soon enough.

I think that Aizen still got an ace up his sleeves and his sword is not to be taken lightly. I even think he can take control of strong people, maybe let them fight each other. I think all these Espada have been hypnotized by his sword. He already told us about his hypnosis and that he let it look as if the crazy 46 were still in their chamber discussing and so on and even Captains believed it. That's why I think he has hypnotized the Hollows and taken control of them. Maybe they had a lust for power, but they were wild beasts driven by insane hunger in the first place, even the strong ones. Just how could they forget their hunger and let a Shinigami tell them what to do?
Old 2009-07-13, 15:12   Link #9
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
WHo ripped who's mask??
Old 2009-07-13, 15:32   Link #10
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I think that Aizen still got an ace up his sleeves and his sword is not to be taken lightly. I even think he can take control of strong people, maybe let them fight each other. I think all these Espada have been hypnotized by his sword. He already told us about his hypnosis and that he let it look as if the crazy 46 were still in their chamber discussing and so on and even Captains believed it. That's why I think he has hypnotized the Hollows and taken control of them. Maybe they had a lust for power, but they were wild beasts driven by insane hunger in the first place, even the strong ones. Just how could they forget their hunger and let a Shinigami tell them what to do?
Yeah.
Aizen, Tousen, and Gin are going to own their asses....
They aint going down that easy...
Not just Aizen...
Just think all 3 of them and their swords...
I seriously doubt Aizen is going down...
Plus its pretty evident that the 3 has gotten stronger
Old 2009-07-13, 15:53   Link #11
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Yeah.
Aizen, Tousen, and Gin are going to own their asses....
They aint going down that easy...
Not just Aizen...
Just think all 3 of them and their swords...
I seriously doubt Aizen is going down...
Plus its pretty evident that the 3 has gotten stronger
I think the hollows and hollow-like buddies will be killed, yet the true three Captains will not only escape but manage to get their souls and the final fight will take place in the king's palace and Inoue, Ishida and Ichigo will be there.
Old 2009-07-13, 16:14   Link #12
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
I think the hollows and hollow-like buddies will be killed, yet the true three Captains will not only escape but manage to get their souls and the final fight will take place in the king's palace and Inoue, Ishida and Ichigo will be there.
Yea ..I can See Kubo doing some shit like that
Old 2009-07-13, 16:14   Link #13
Lady Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Yes, and isn't wild speculation scrumptiously delicious?

Case in point...
Quote:
AuroraFlash, part of that might happen, who knows.

I liked things before. I think I'm going to like them even better soon. I hope. It's really going to get exciting now!
Old 2009-07-13, 16:27   Link #14
sayde

The moment of truth as arrived. Will Aizen still be able to make good on his words of not having to lift a finger, or will he finally be forced to throw down? Perhaps Tousen and Gin will whip out a surprise of their own by going Vizard themselves? Or maybe Aizen is on the verge of escaping somehow.This of course all assuming the above summary isn't fake.
Old 2009-07-13, 16:40   Link #15
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Luna View Post
I liked things before. I think I'm going to like them even better soon. I hope. It's really going to get exciting now!
I mark your words. It's going to get exciting now! and in my humble opinion, I think Aizen will have to grab his sword. I thought about the old guy. He might die now. THe one with the strongest flame zanpaktou. I thought about him dying. He might be the one to attack Aizen atm and maybe he harms him, maybe he achieves nothing, but I think it's time for him to die. It's not that I dislike him, it's just that he's an old man, that Commander Yamamoto, and it would serve the plot if he died.
Old 2009-07-13, 17:20   Link #16
RDF2050
Superidol

Exclamation

Quote:
I mark your words. It's going to get exciting now! and in my humble opinion, I think Aizen will have to grab his sword. I thought about the old guy. He might die now. THe one with the strongest flame zanpaktou. I thought about him dying. He might be the one to attack Aizen atm and maybe he harms him, maybe he achieves nothing, but I think it's time for him to die. It's not that I dislike him, it's just that he's an old man, that Commander Yamamoto, and it would serve the plot if he died.
and then TK become so crazy that starting killing good characters in Bleach after watching death note xD
Old 2009-07-13, 17:22   Link #17
kitten320

Spoilers are already out? 0_0

And what about whole singing part?
Old 2009-07-13, 17:56   Link #18
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Okay, so... they aren't fucking around. Hope they bring out their Bankais soon then.
Old 2009-07-13, 18:52   Link #19
SeanQ

I really want to know about this song of death...
________
Homemade vaporizers

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:50.
Old 2009-07-13, 19:42   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If Bleach Rock Musical is still running Love is bound to get a role in that , as unlike the Bleach Cast he actually sings . Love personifies Shinigami no uta or more so Shinigami no Ballad in a way

The pace is upsetting hopefully next week its not back to HM . The setup seems similar to other transitions from FKT and HM . =/

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-07-13 at 20:28. Reason: Eat my own words =/
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion