Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-07-26, 03:14   Link #3241
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler:
Sheba after seeing Soloman as an old man?(or David)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 03:29   Link #3242
Awrya
U mad?

Spoiler for 233:
Old 2014-07-26, 14:24   Link #3243
hamazura
whatever

sheeba now looks like aladdin = creepy magi in the beginning of flashback
either crazy or possessed by arba
Old 2014-07-27, 02:05   Link #3244
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
But what I don't understand is why people like Ithnan or Falan who clearly weren't happy with the destiny Illah chose for them oppose Solomon after he gave them the right to choose a new destiny? I though they must support him for liberating them from the ill fate that wronged them so much.
because if its "god work", all theirs suffer (problems) is for something greater, they can accept anything this way.

in falan case, the kid die because "god need him", so, since the beginning they couldn't save him, that was his destiny.....and the parents cant blame themselves for his dead.

they just want a big daddy, so they can blame anything to god.....now with the chance to make a new destiny, they need to face wrong-doings, losses and mistakes.

but, this is salomon fault, if you have veterans troops and the wars is over, you need to kill, at least half of them, they are to "damaged" to work in society.

..and..please,.....if you are gonna change destiny and god...make it in silence.....
Old 2014-07-27, 06:51   Link #3245
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
..and..please,.....if you are gonna change destiny and god...make it in silence.....
The problem is that David did it so that the discovery of 'destiny' was linked to every magician, so there was no way to keep it silent.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 15:22   Link #3246
dazo

Quote:
The problem is that David did it so that the discovery of 'destiny' was linked to every magician, so there was no way to keep it silent.
so salomon can change god ways, give a new opportunity for all species ..but he cant erase what the magician saw.....this is just ineptitude.....damn, just restart the world ..a new garden of eden.
Old 2014-07-27, 15:38   Link #3247
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
damn, just restart the world ..a new garden of eden.
he did, sinbad and alibaba's world
Old 2014-07-27, 17:32   Link #3248
dazo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
he did, sinbad and alibaba's world
sinbad worlds is not a "new world", is another dimension world... or parallel world

i talk about the total destruction and reconstruction of the world, so thing like al-thamen cant exist( neither another worlds ), salomon just change everything without thinking about consequences.

Last edited by dazo; 2014-07-27 at 18:02.
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 23:20   Link #3249
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

That's his flaw. Remember, the guy always lack of empathy when it comes to other's feeling and emotion ( like how he outright told Sheba that God is just a lump of power ). He sure didn't think much when it come to equality of all races.
Old 2014-07-29, 14:23   Link #3250
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

With the translation, everything has become clear. Former magicians rebelled against Solomon for three different reasons:

- Some are displeased that they became equal to the other species. These are just a bunch of hypocrites.
- Others like Ithnan are just sick of the concept of destiny and wishes to be completely freed from its shackles. What Solomon did was to replace Ill Illah's destiny with his own, which led to a more equal world, but it's not enough for them.
- And finally, there's Arba, who just wants to bring Ill Illah back. Naturally, she has the first guys' support. Others will probably flock to her because she will become the face of the rebellion against Solomon, the man arrogant enough to replace god.
Old 2014-07-29, 14:32   Link #3251
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

On the one hand I'm happy that it seems like Sheba wasn't the one to screw everything up and go "evil".........on the other I feel bad for seeing her go through all these burdens pretty much alone.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:40   Link #3252
hamazura
whatever

i think im with ithnan side...
i dont like equality, like communism
Old 2014-07-29, 15:04   Link #3253
Homura7

Hello there, Gyokuen. Damn, that smile gives me the creeps.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 18:11   Link #3254
ChampDream
Alive

Poor Ugo, he look like he could not do anything while everybody was fighting against, I think he almost cry.
wonder why Solomon make Arba a Magi, since she seem to follow Il Illah all the way?
so, what about Sheba's baby, she seem to forgot about it?
Old 2014-07-29, 22:31   Link #3255
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
On the one hand I'm happy that it seems like Sheba wasn't the one to screw everything up and go "evil".........on the other I feel bad for seeing her go through all these burdens pretty much alone.
Yeah, going into this it was kind of lose/lose. At least Sheba wasn't the one to turn into such an evil lunatic, but at the same time...yeah she has to carry so much pain. Having to pretty much rule in Solomon's place and struggle against Arba's side. And it's only going to get worse from here when everything falls apart and she's stuck in the middle of it.
Old 2014-07-29, 23:04   Link #3256
Sixth
Hu Tao

Now i can see why Solomon considered as arrogant. Does this means current magi world is much better? One king, one world?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 23:59   Link #3257
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Now i can see why Solomon considered as arrogant. Does this means current magi world is much better? One king, one world?
I'm not too sure the current world is better, I mean the concept of "one King Vessel to rule them all" is more or less the same as what happened in Alma Toran except there are more people who actually want to be king (i.e. Sinbad, Kouen)

In fact, besides some key details, I think the current world is going in the exact same direction Alma Toran went with the key difference being Aladdin is showing everyone the events of the current arc to prevent the same events from happening again.

Overall, I would say the current world is the same and at the same time better than Alma Toran. It's the same because as I mentioned the concept of having one king is basically going to lead down the same road as Alma Toran.

However, this world is also better because everyone (especially the main holders of power in the world) has the benefit of Aladdin sharing what happened in Alma Toran.

I would like to think that after seeing all of that, the King Vessels are all smart enough not to make the same mistakes Solomon and Elder David made.

*looks at Sinbad and Kouen*

Forget all I said the world is screwed our best hope is Alibaba and he's upopular as hell.

THE WORLD IS DOOMED
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-30, 02:30   Link #3258
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
i think im with ithnan side...
i dont like equality, like communism
I agree, Al Thamen's right when calling Solomon arrogance. He doesn't know how to consider others' feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
I would like to think that after seeing all of that, the King Vessels are all smart enough not to make the same mistakes Solomon and Elder David made.
What's David's mistakes? He made plans so that everything would happen this way, he planed the destruction of Alma Toran and the creation of a new world where is utopia will come to reality.
Old 2014-07-30, 03:41   Link #3259
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post

What's David's mistakes? He made plans so that everything would happen this way, he planed the destruction of Alma Toran and the creation of a new world where is utopia will come to reality.
Now that I think about it, yes, forget I mentioned Elder David made any mistakes

I wonder how much longer this arc is going to be, I'm eager to find out how Ugo became a Djinn and how Aladdin was born.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-30, 04:56   Link #3260
hamazura
whatever

and we have 0 interaction with the djinn except cute agares?

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen