AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-12, 01:58   Link #1301
NeutralZero

How about like elsie from the world god only knows?
Old 2013-02-12, 02:15   Link #1302
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

She isnt a loli....I am picturing it more like Nene from Bleach lol....with sleepy golden eyes and purple long hair......and tat cute skull mask.....lol she just lost the aura of a grim reaper

Old 2013-02-12, 04:24   Link #1303
ru5ty

well i courious with sona new rook...
he must have unique power that sona interest with

Old 2013-02-12, 07:44   Link #1304
peinmaximus@

hey reaper king,for you whom should be the ise new teacher:great red or ophis?maybe this is the chance of ophis leave of be one mascot character and join completely in ise harem(if transform in one girl with big oppais,how all want).
and for you ise is already in top 20 of underworld?how I said before ise nearly defeat grendel that is more powerful than tannin(ascalon make part of ise powers,already that ascalon is ise's blade).and tannin is at least in top 20 of underworld.then I really think that ise is in top 20.
Old 2013-02-12, 08:04   Link #1305
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper king,for you whom should be the ise new teacher:great red or ophis?maybe this is the chance of ophis leave of be one mascot character and join completely in ise harem(if transform in one girl with big oppais,how all want).
and for you ise is already in top 20 of underworld?how I said before ise nearly defeat grendel that is more powerful than tannin(ascalon make part of ise powers,already that ascalon is ise's blade).and tannin is at least in top 20 of underworld.then I really think that ise is in top 20.
More than likely Tannin would be the teacher, Ise would feel a little timid to ask Ophis and Tannin is the one he strive to be like as a Dragon. Not sure about Ophis, while it is correct Ophis just started to discover the qualities of friends and normal life, Romance would come eventually not sure how the author can do that. I say Ise is one of the top fighters in the Underworld, at least top 50 I suppose. That would be a safe bet considering we do not know how strong are the Mauo's servants and the Maou's full strength themselves. Also are the top rating games participants, their strengths and the strengths of their servants.
Old 2013-02-12, 11:31   Link #1306
Shinon

^u ask way too much questions slow down a bit i cant even understand the main topic u are asking about lol
Old 2013-02-12, 18:37   Link #1307
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Peinmaximus it's gonna be funny when reaper just tells you to fuck off and quit asking questions

Anyways this chapter is gonna get epic lol
Old 2013-02-12, 21:49   Link #1308
Chimurry

I think there's a different Tread for that: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...112092&page=37

Its not I like to play as Mod, but I don't want to go again the route of early 2012, when warnings was set too many times, affecting all of Us.
Old 2013-02-12, 21:50   Link #1309
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I don't mind the questions being ask as long as they make sense and there is a reason behind them. If its a question that pertains to release dates of translation, then I will either ignore it or will respond in an "unfriendly way". Still, I am not here majority of the time due to college courses unless it is on Sunday, I happen to have a Saturday class as well so responding to questions usually is late at night.

Also, the Moderators are not going to like all the questions. So please refrain from posting in the Latest Release and please put it in the Question&Answer or Speculation thread. Really confusing with these 3 threads I know (especially for me since, speculation and questions I ask usually I put a clear reason behind it from character discussion of the latest volume or past discussions of past volumes), but the Moderators done it for us due to people taking advantage of the rules in the original thread.

So please do not go overboard in any of these threads and behave yourself like an adult.
Old 2013-02-12, 23:03   Link #1310
rickiminato

I think the new antagonists will be the evil dragons because if you hear names like Grendel and orochi and others,will realize that they are really powerful dragons
Old 2013-02-12, 23:13   Link #1311
WILD_LION

I agree with you @rickiminato, the new antagonists will be the evil dragons, and i think that the fights against them will do ISE more strongest with every combat.
Old 2013-02-13, 02:55   Link #1312
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Really confusing with these 3 threads I know (especially for me since, speculation and questions I ask usually I put a clear reason behind it from character discussion of the latest volume or past discussions of past volumes), but the Moderators done it for us due to people taking advantage of the rules in the original thread.
This isn't just for you, but if there's a way to split the threads that's more clear, please let me know. The problem before was that the thread just became a general purpose DxD chat room, and that's basically what's happening again now. The thread was split this way because it was what was most recommended, but if this isn't the right way to split it, what is? It seems to me that a lot of the conversation is still basically divided into the three categories (past-to-present, future speculation, and random questions), but do people just not want to use the other threads? Again, what would be better, then?
Old 2013-02-13, 03:09   Link #1313
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Peinmaximus it's gonna be funny when reaper just tells you to fuck off and quit asking questions
lol gotta love the community
Old 2013-02-13, 04:31   Link #1314
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Bennia. (。♥‿♥。)

I-Issei should totally get himself a loli Grim Reaper when he becomes a King.
Old 2013-02-13, 06:15   Link #1315
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
This isn't just for you, but if there's a way to split the threads that's more clear, please let me know. The problem before was that the thread just became a general purpose DxD chat room, and that's basically what's happening again now. The thread was split this way because it was what was most recommended, but if this isn't the right way to split it, what is? It seems to me that a lot of the conversation is still basically divided into the three categories (past-to-present, future speculation, and random questions), but do people just not want to use the other threads? Again, what would be better, then?
i think it pretty clear , i just believe most people are way too excited to talk about DxD to search the appropriate thread for it and just post it in the one they saved or something .. it like having one single thread is messing thing up and having three of them too complicated .; actually spit it in 2 might be a good thing , like "latest release and character discussion" and the second "Speculation, theories and question" , something like this .. but i don't know what others think of this idea..
Old 2013-02-13, 09:29   Link #1316
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I know it isn't for for myself. Just expressing my difficulties since when I do discuss about High School DXD or ask questions behind them, I always provide reasons for them which usually involves a lot of characters and volume discussions about past volumes as well I may use speculation to make an educated guess of what may happen by using information from past volumes. These 3 threads make shifting back and forth seems like a chore and really confusing at times since I want to ask a question but I have back up why I ask it to help the people who are answering my question pinpoint where to find it. In short, my simple question would have to be split into 3 threads to not violate any rules.

I agree the problem from the original thread is present here. There are only a few people in this thread who post many questions and speculation posts, problem is that they are overzealous and found it more convenient to use only one thread. Splitting the thread would seem like a right idea when I first thought about, but looking at the present, it doesn't solve the problem more like spread it into 3 threads themselves.

Not sure what is better, if for myself than I really liked the old thread which was simple and I didn't have to restrain myself in these 3 other threads but I will be on topic. If for everyone else, I cannot speak for them, they have to voice their own opinions in this matter.
Old 2013-02-13, 09:58   Link #1317
WILD_LION

Well, I'd like Ichibui sensei to know our DxD fan chat room to get ideas for the LN, because all of us have different future speculation of this story, but is just a wish.
Old 2013-02-13, 10:12   Link #1318
elebarna
DXD_Oppai universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Well, I'd like Ichibui sensei to know our DxD fan chat room to get ideas for the LN, because all of us have different future speculation of this story, but is just a wish.
well i doubt he will look in animesuki,though he may look ideas in japan comunity website that named err.... what was it called again ? nico-nico ? .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I agree the problem from the original thread is present here. There are only a few people in this thread who post many questions and speculation posts, problem is that they are overzealous and found it more convenient to use only one thread. Splitting the thread would seem like a right idea when I first thought about, but looking at the present, it doesn't solve the problem more like spread it into 3 threads themselves.

Not sure what is better, if for myself than I really liked the old thread which was simple and I didn't have to restrain myself in these 3 other threads but I will be on topic. If for everyone else, I cannot speak for them, they have to voice their own opinions in this matter.
well the old thread always the best,eventhugh in that old thread we often post some OOT that make the admin angry. neertheless i can see the reason why admin split the old thread into 3 cause HS.DXD novel is the best hot topis in animeski forum and we also want to organized it so it not became some junk thread or something similiar.,
Old 2013-02-13, 13:18   Link #1319
WILD_LION

Someone know how Ravel increases her breast size, the DxD girls can use magic to do it, or is natural?
Old 2013-02-13, 13:24   Link #1320
Wysth

Since devils can change there apearence at will i suppose she can also change her breast size. But this case is a fault of the the artist her breasts were supposed to be this big from the start.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen