Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-16, 03:44   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

[Manga] Chapter 219 Discussion

Black and White 3

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-16, 04:08   Link #2
Myname

I'm just wondering how she manages to keep her skirt up.
Old 2006-03-16, 04:12   Link #3
animedow

Send a message via ICQ to animedow Send a message via MSN to animedow
Wow that makes it seem like Ichigo's bankai is actually powered by, or is, Wichigo's. Maybe we'll now get to see how Ichigo obtained his bankai in the first place. Because he'll either need to create his own true bankai or obtain it once again.
Old 2006-03-16, 05:19   Link #4
Oberon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname
I'm just wondering how she manages to keep her skirt up.
Her spiritual pressure keeps it in place.
Old 2006-03-16, 05:52   Link #5
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Risa ... mmm ... bwahahahaha ... lol I sound like a pervert.

Let's get back to intellectual discourse: this series of chapters make the anime look like sh*t. And I'm not joking, the anime is slowly degrading into a Naruto. But that's what can be expected, right?

I would so love to see this animated ... I just hope whenever they will animate Risa that her animation and design will be crisp and beautiful ...
Old 2006-03-16, 08:00   Link #6
Giovone
Giostz

Looks like another good chapter.
Old 2006-03-16, 11:23   Link #7
U<3Anime
Boo!

Sounds like another awesome chapter and wheres zangestu by the way? Maybe zangetsu took away his sword >_> Something like in the ichigo vs kenpachi fight....
Old 2006-03-16, 12:01   Link #8
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
In the last chapter Wichigo said that zangetsu is in him, just like how he was in zangetsu after the ichigo v. kenpachi fight. So I guess it makes sense that Wichigo can take his sword away whenever he likes.

I hope ichigo doesn't have to get a new bankai! I like this one, it's so freakin fast! But imagine anyone who fought him before being like, Hey! That's not your bankai! ::lol::
Old 2006-03-16, 12:40   Link #9
MrHahn

Send a message via MSN to MrHahn
Ichigo should get a new bankai IMO, because at the moment it's really boring and simple. He can potentially do some tricks with it (triple kuroi getsuga to form a wall and then charging in himself to name one) but he's a total idiot when it comes to tactics. So give him a multi tiered bankai like Byakuya. Or give this one a new tier. Either way he has to think a little more about how to do things.
Old 2006-03-16, 13:49   Link #10
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

If I remember it correctly it takes years to get other attacks that involes ban-kai. Ichigo has had ban-kai for what? a month?
Old 2006-03-16, 15:41   Link #11
MrHahn

Send a message via MSN to MrHahn
And it took Wchigo less than a day without touching the Bankai to come up with his 2 point Getsuga Tenshou
Old 2006-03-16, 15:44   Link #12
karthak
Baruk Khazad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gattzu
If I remember it correctly it takes years to get other attacks that involes ban-kai. Ichigo has had ban-kai for what? a month?
It`s also supposed to take years to simply get bankai. How long did it take for Ichigo to get it? Hmmm?
Old 2006-03-16, 15:56   Link #13
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

3days, but I dont think there is a quick way to get a Bankai level like Byakuya, without training.
Old 2006-03-17, 09:53   Link #14
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

I was thinking anime time line, in manga it has prolly gone a few days but in manga they are up in a couple of weeks.
Old 2006-03-17, 13:39   Link #15
U<3Anime
Boo!

Maybe ichigo will come up with a senkai? I dont really know what senkai is, but byakuya has one right? The kickass white imperial sword
Old 2006-03-17, 14:21   Link #16
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

It's not a senkai, it's just his final form of Ban-Kai.
Old 2006-03-17, 14:39   Link #17
kakash1

this manga is still very good but im starting to dislike how ichigo uses bankai in every single fight. I understand its his strongest attack but like, its getting old. He needs to learn how to use his shikai more. White ichigo can use the shikai really well but ichigo cant. It's starting to remind me of Naruto and how all Naruto can do is use kage bunshin and rasengan.
Old 2006-03-17, 16:09   Link #18
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
actually he needs to learn to use his Bankai more. It beat the crap out of his body when he used it in soul society. Ichigo needs to master it to the point where he can make real use of it. It seems there is much more then speed to his Bankai but before he can use it well he needs to practice with it.

Btw, what's this crap on starting up fighting with a unreleased sword, then upgrade to shikai, then finally when you are bleeding all over the place you use Bankai...
It's pure arrogance to think you won't need to use Bankai and so try to defeat your opponent with as little power as possible.
If you can tell that you are fighting a opponent that has a very strong spirit pressure, then don't fak around and take him seriously.

That means you go bankai and fight your best.

There are special situations that make sense to hold back, for example when people are around that will get crushed if you release your full spirit pressure but other then that I feel it's just disrespectful to your opponent.

It's just like martial arts. You switch schools after 6 years because you moved and start from scratch at a different school and you are bound to have some prick think it's not even necessary to get in a proper stance to fight you.
That stuff just irritates me. When they get OFFENDED for ending up on the ground because of they underestimated you I get upset.
Old 2006-03-17, 19:46   Link #19
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

I thought it was an ok chap. But for the love of god when are we gonna see any of these Visored gonna at least show of their shikai. Haven't seen a single one of them use one so far. The very fact that they are able to keep up pretty well with a Captain level Shinigami without using one just makes me want to see it even more.
Old 2006-03-17, 23:05   Link #20
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Zomg Hichigo just gave Ichigo the slapdown like a little boy who just had his toy taken away cause he didn't know how to use it right.
Closed Thread