Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-16, 21:46   Link #101
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I got negative rep for saying something like that in threat other than "what's wrong with bleach" XD

So if we all forget that Ichigo had trouble fighting much weaker opponents while bankai and vaizard. We have Zaraki cutting the strongest Hiero while wearing the eyepatch. Yoruichi broke her arm while hitting Yammy, and both Grimjaw and Ulq can stop bankai barehanded - this makes me wonder if Byakuya could kill Noitra with his bankai.
So far only Halibeli is worthy of espada priemera because she isn't hurt - she was frozen for a moment, but nobody cut her XD
thats because she hasnt fought much. that and she hasnt been cut because they dont want to cut up their Eye candy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Eeeehhh what does shooting Getsuga has to do with Shunsui turning into shadow?

Getsuga is Zangetsu abilities, he shoots it no Ichigo from his hand or something.

But in Shunsui case it isn't zanpanktou that turns into shadow but his whole body!

Those are 2 completly different things.
reread what i said a few more times, maybe then you'll see i wasnt compairing their abilitys. Ichigo's (Non Hollow) abilitys and Shunsui's abilitys arent like a Arrancar's.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-09-16 at 22:55.
Old 2009-09-16, 22:01   Link #102
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I got negative rep for saying something like that in threat other than "what's wrong with bleach" XD

So if we all forget that Ichigo had trouble fighting much weaker opponents while bankai and vaizard. We have Zaraki cutting the strongest Hiero while wearing the eyepatch. Yoruichi broke her arm while hitting Yammy, and both Grimjaw and Ulq can stop bankai barehanded - this makes me wonder if Byakuya could kill Noitra with his bankai.
So far only Halibeli is worthy of espada priemera because she isn't hurt - she was frozen for a moment, but nobody cut her XD
Yoruichi did hurt herself, but she still kicked Yammy's ass Grim and Ulq can stop a bankai barehanded, but that was Ichigo's. While Ichigo is technically the strongest...he's still a noob and honestly...I'd think he'd lose to a lot of people. Also, I think Byakuya could defeat Noitora.
Old 2009-09-16, 22:49   Link #103
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Ichigo is strong but lacks experince since his a human...
Old 2009-09-16, 22:54   Link #104
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
thats because she hasnt fought much. that and she hasnt been cut because they dont want to cut up their Eye candy...
did you forget all the chapters of her and hitsugaya?
Old 2009-09-16, 22:56   Link #105
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
did you forget all the chapters of her and hitsugaya?
it didn't get all that serious as Soifon/Hachi's fight with death breath and Starks fight. hitsugaya didnt do much to her but freeze her, which would have won if it wasnt for wonderwice.
Old 2009-09-16, 23:14   Link #106
kamyu

Quote:
it didn't get all that serious as Soifon/Hachi's fight with death breath and Starks fight. hitsugaya didnt do much to her but freeze her, which would have won if it wasnt for wonderwice.
well of course he is gonna 'just' freeze her. all he uses is ice.
you explained her lack of damage by saying she hasn't fought much when she has clearly fought just about as much as the other two (it just happened like a year ago because of the slow ass pace so it gets forgotten).

the fanservice explanation i agree with though. she was definitely being saved for the sexy girl fight.
Old 2009-09-16, 23:43   Link #107
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
well of course he is gonna 'just' freeze her. all he uses is ice.
you explained her lack of damage by saying she hasn't fought much when she has clearly fought just about as much as the other two (it just happened like a year ago because of the slow ass pace so it gets forgotten).

the fanservice explanation i agree with though. she was definitely being saved for the sexy girl fight.
ok so she isnt cut up for these reasons

1. Fighting a weak captain
2. Fanservice Armor

its not that she hasn't been cut because she's strong, its because hitsugaya is weaker.

I was gonna say 3. gender Armor but that pretty much equals up to fanservice armor.
Old 2009-09-17, 03:06   Link #108
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ichigo (HM) is freakin WEAK compared to Shunsui, a veteran captain from a millenium ago. Even when he was fighting Ulquiorra for the last time and "got serious", he barely grazed him at first. Stark's hierro could be as strong as anyone else's, but Shunsui's strikes vary in strength based on colours. During the backstab he had a clear shot, so it was natural to be stronger than his next attack.
Old 2009-09-17, 04:47   Link #109
astrallionheart

Hmm..one more day and we'll see if this is Shunsui's bankai or just his shikai.

If it's just his shikai then maybe this whole rebellion is just a Resident Evil experiment and Old Man Yamaji is collecting combat data for when HE takes on the royal guard to make himself king.
Old 2009-09-17, 04:58   Link #110
kitten320

Quote:
ok so she isnt cut up for these reasons

1. Fighting a weak captain
2. Fanservice Armor

its not that she hasn't been cut because she's strong, its because hitsugaya is weaker.

I was gonna say 3. gender Armor but that pretty much equals up to fanservice armor.
I would so like to say Hitsugaya is weak, but he doesn't even have a scratch in comparison to all others! So who exactly is weak there, I can't get it.

I still go for Hitsu fanservice and for Halibel so conviently having a water element, everything to save his pathefic ass.

And I recommend you to check that page with breaking ice better. It flies in all directions what means it was destroyed from inside not outside. Otherwise it would fall in or on place.

If WW scream was that powerful, why no ones ears are bleeding? It was a signal, even Stark started to attack from behind.
Old 2009-09-17, 07:03   Link #111
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i didn't pay attention to the ice's direction, plus other people were sayin WW safed her or somethin
Old 2009-09-17, 07:58   Link #112
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

It was more like after WW screamed, the tables were seemingly turned. It felt more like a warcry than just a scream, because after WW screamed, our good enemies Barragan and Halibel were seemingly revived when it seemed that they have been defeated.

Anyway, now that naruto subs are out early, guess we should be seeing the subs for bleach pretty soon, before we get to decide whether Shunsui's swords were in shikai or bankai. Though I'm guessing its shikai, even though I hate the idea of shikai getting too powerful, just look at Aizen, Yamaji...

EDIT: Its the shikai: Katen Kyoukotsu. Nice effect that it has though, u choose a common color both have, and the damage increases. You choose a color that only your opponent has, the damage is minimal.

Maybe we'll see the other primera appear, lolz if it is lily

Last edited by Hell_ping; 2009-09-17 at 08:52.
Old 2009-09-17, 08:09   Link #113
OctoberFlames

Spoilers!

In Chapter 375, Shunsui's sword decides that they all should play D&D. They spend the next 17 chapters arguing about rolls. Eventually, rocks fall and everybody dies. GM wins.
Old 2009-09-17, 08:10   Link #114
kitten320

Quote:
i didn't pay attention to the ice's direction, plus other people were sayin WW safed her or somethin
And other half was saying same thing as me.
Old 2009-09-17, 08:10   Link #115
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Goodie got to read the chapter so early . Can finally picture what exactly the spoilers said . This one was a little hard to visualize : )
Old 2009-09-17, 08:17   Link #116
y0shi

I liek the story of this chapter but did anyone else have problems realizing what was actually going on?
Half of the pictures I had no clue what they were supposed to be and didnt know what was going on at all o_o

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
Old 2009-09-17, 08:20   Link #117
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Loved this chapter reminded me of the old times . A solid plot rather than power babble and beautiful frames .

Shunshui was really Fing cool this chapter , he impressed and made up for the early exit earlier . Stark flashback seemed rather short so there will be a longer flashback before the inevitable . Hopefully the flashback explains in detail the two entities that make up premeira . Then over to Shiro
Old 2009-09-17, 10:09   Link #118
kitten320

Finally Shunsui proved to be worth the title as one of the strongest captains. His zanpanktuo has very twisted abilities in comparison to all others and it is only Shikai!

But I still didn't get what colour guessing had to do with anything 0_o

So Katen is a moody zanpanktou who likes games? I wonder if something of this will be showed in anime arc right now.

I really doubt that Stark is dead, I have never seen a question asked "Am I going to die?" and die after it. Stark is the first Arrancar to ask it so I'm sure he'll live.

So Kubo did manage to match the theme loneliness with him, now I really wantto see Halibel's flashback with sacrifice implication in it.
Old 2009-09-17, 10:28   Link #119
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I wonder if something of this will be showed in anime arc right now.
Considering that Suzumebachi's stinger shikai is in the same position as her bankai mode on Soifon appeared a mere month or so after the bankai form appeared in the manga, I'd say it's very possible.

I hope Stark don't die soon. And I REALLY hope him and Lilinette switch places >8D
Old 2009-09-17, 10:31   Link #120
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Considering that Suzumebachi's stinger shikai is in the same position as her bankai mode on Soifon appeared a mere month or so after the bankai form appeared in the manga, I'd say it's very possible.

I hope Stark don't die soon. And I REALLY hope him and Lilinette switch places >8D
Hope so, Katen seems to be a lot of fun too.

Me too.
Lol Stark will transform into another canon

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga