AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-12-13, 17:47   Link #301
Cyz
"Show it to me"

On episode 7, looks like Isaki failed to contain the temptation and kissed Minai (it's very tempting with all the lipstick and all ). I thought monks are trained to remain "pure" or something.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 10:45   Link #302
RDNexus

I already asked this before, but nobody answered to it.
Can't somebody get the funimation eps and then post DDL links of them for everyone? Ep08 is already there...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 11:41   Link #303
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
On episode 7, looks like Isaki failed to contain the temptation and kissed Minai (it's very tempting with all the lipstick and all ). I thought monks are trained to remain "pure" or something.
Lol what a looser.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 13:50   Link #304
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
I already asked this before, but nobody answered to it.
Can't somebody get the funimation eps and then post DDL links of them for everyone? Ep08 is already there...
Something that's licensed can't be posted here. That's like asking to get banned.
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2008-12-14, 16:08   Link #305
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Can't somebody get the funimation eps and then post DDL links of them for everyone (inside and outside U.S.), while we wait for the fansubbed ones?
Those bitches are going pretty well and pretty fast, already on Ep07!!!
You can watch the episodes at their site, at least I could despite living in Germany, which by the way should be illegal ... right? But compared to the subs, their typesetting and resolution is horrible, not to mention the lag. Oh and they are not that far ahead from the subbers, but still way behind the raws, which is rather puzzling, considering the low quality.

Anyway, this along with Ga-Rei are the first shows I actually watch and prefer raw (I would have also added ef, but SHAFT is very hostile to Japanese language newbies ). Back to Shikabane, despite the two main VAs mediocre performance, I still prefer the them, I can hardly recall a dub that was not utterly ludicrous. Western VAs tend to be failures of actors and have to make a living by VA-ing, while in Japan VAs are on par with normal actors ... I think
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-14, 23:20   Link #306
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
You can watch the episodes at their site, at least I could despite living in Germany, which by the way should be illegal ... right?
Actually, from what I understood, FUNimation secured world rights to stream the series (except possibly a couple territories) outside of Japan. That's why you can watch the series on there without it saying you can't.
ChibiGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 06:55   Link #307
RDNexus

About my request, I'm humbly sorry. I knew that request was impossible, risking myself here, also knowing what the answer would possibly be.

I also believe that Batsu is doing a good job with the subs, Teki not much...
Old 2008-12-15, 13:16   Link #308
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Nooo!!! Minai!!! What a tragic end. I thought for sure that Oori will become Minai's new contracted priest but nope...looks like Sadahiro deliver the finishing blow. Poor girl. I bet she ditch Isaki with the pretext of confiscating Oori's cellphone just so she can see Oori again.
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2008-12-15, 16:22   Link #309
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Nooo!!! Minai!!! What a tragic end. I thought for sure that Oori will become Minai's new contracted priest but nope...looks like Sadahiro deliver the finishing blow. Poor girl. I bet she ditch Isaki with the pretext of confiscating Oori's cellphone just so she can see Oori again.
I feel for you brother I was like there is a chance for Minai there really is but i almost lost it i really wished this anime was subbed weekly like most series
Old 2008-12-17, 14:06   Link #310
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Got my chance to watch subbed episode eight at FUNImation's website.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 16:17   Link #311
jtrog

Thanks Malkuth for the Funmation page note, I went there got to see Ep8 and hope to see the others in Japanese voices with subs there. I have yet to see much of this one for obvious reasons.

For best results change to 800x600. Yes I have a 22 inch HD widescreen always have the 1650 x 1050 setting on but, here err there at Funmation with the Flv format it really makes it look great using the player they have no bloches and smears that way. Same thing for most youtube videos as well. Just change it back when done playing.

This show looks like it would make a really good Ps2 videogame ...

Anyway thanks again for the mention of where it and many others can be seen now.
jtrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 02:51   Link #312
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Wow...

Spoiler for ep12:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 11:07   Link #313
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

One Night

Ouri will curse himself for what he did to Keisei, once he's broken free of the curse.

Spoiler:

The eleventh episode setup the climax spiral for the conclusion to happen in the next episode, and have Keisei to make the explanation about his involvement with the Hoshimura clan and the Kougon sect.
Spoiler:

And I got my prediction right, from two posts ago, about Keisei chances of surviving until the end of season one having diminished.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for The cat:
Old 2008-12-18, 13:38   Link #314
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Still... Makina isn't wearing anything underneath? I had doubts ever since I realized from the beginning of the OP...
I take it as a "comment" to pantsu witches, where it worked exactly the other way around
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 15:30   Link #315
RDNexus

guys... since veoh is not getting the raw of ep12, do you have any other streming site with the episode? i really wanna see it.
Old 2008-12-18, 17:55   Link #316
Wargumm1i
Hentai

There isint any subbed version out.
Old 2008-12-18, 18:44   Link #317
Zippicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
There isint any subbed version out.
I watched episodes 1-8 subbed at funimation's site.
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 20:47   Link #318
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

After watching the developments for the eleventh episode, I must comment that the shichisei (the seven Shikabane group) annoy me as hell.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-12-19, 20:07   Link #319
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
You can watch the episodes at their site, at least I could despite living in Germany, which by the way should be illegal ... right?
I do apologize for the double post, but I need to check out with everyone else who lives at different world locations.

Today when I visited Funimation's website to check if they had already added Shikabane Hime episode 9 subbed, I got the following message right after clicking the "Watch Videos" link to access the videos section:

Quote:
We're sorry, but due to your geographic location, we cannot allow you to gain access to this content.

If you believe this to be an error, please e-mail us your information at Feedback[@]Funimation.com
I am both surprised and confused to have gotten that outcome. I mean two days ago I was able to access their videos section with no troubles at all and have been doing so for about eight straight weeks.

I live in México, so I'm asking to everyone who lives in either the United States or Canada, if today you had also experienced the same problem.

I just want to confirm whether this is a general issue with all the world-wide users accessing the Funimation website, or if Funimation is blocking the IP addresses belonging to a geographical region different from the United States and Canada.
Old 2008-12-20, 00:11   Link #320
Zippicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I do apologize for the double post, but I need to check out with everyone else who lives at different world locations.

Today when I visited Funimation's website to check if they had already added Shikabane Hime episode 9 subbed, I got the following message right after clicking the "Watch Videos" link to access the videos section:

I am both surprised and confused to have gotten that outcome. I mean two days ago I was able to access their videos section with no troubles at all and have been doing so for about eight straight weeks.

I live in México, so I'm asking to everyone who lives in either the United States or Canada, if today you had also experienced the same problem.

I just want to confirm whether this is a general issue with all the world-wide users accessing the Funimation website, or if Funimation is blocking the IP addresses belonging to a geographical region different from the United States and Canada.
I live in the US and I'm watching 9 right now on funimation's site. Did you try the other sites like joost and whatnot ?
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, gainax, horror, shounen