AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-05, 16:12   Link #141
Ally!

Kazuki_Kun: Oh my god. Where'd you get those plushes?!
Does anyone know where to get Higurashi plushes?!
Old 2007-10-12, 02:22   Link #142
Shamisen
Talking Cat

http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/item/goods.htm

Halfway down the page. Are you referring to those?
Old 2007-10-14, 15:11   Link #143
ayukanon45
Doujin Music Composer

Send a message via MSN to ayukanon45
http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/kai/item/index.htm

they've got the new bgm cd's, the new character cd's listed, coming out in december, oooo, cant wait!!!
Old 2007-10-31, 20:09   Link #144
Ally!

http://us.yesasia.com/en/ImageGaller...279/#selection
Does anybody know what the heck this is? =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamisen View Post
http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/item/goods.htm

Halfway down the page. Are you referring to those?
Yeah, and it looks like the website is in Japanese. And I can't read Japanese so out of luck. T___T;; And it looks like they're sold out...
Old 2007-11-01, 13:38   Link #145
Najica

i think this is a book with 4 komas.....but are they in japanese? (i bet they are T_T)
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...id-1004483143/
Old 2007-11-01, 13:45   Link #146
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najica View Post
i think this is a book with 4 komas.....but are they in japanese? (i bet they are T_T)
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...id-1004483143/
Quote:
Originally Posted by item discription
Language : Japanese
And there was much rejoicing.
Old 2007-11-01, 17:15   Link #147
Najica

XD ops, simple miss...sorry >_<
Old 2007-12-02, 05:57   Link #148
SirusRiddler
Mari-nyan <3

Does anybody where I can possibly get those small Higurashi figurines around Japan? Everywhere I go to in Akihabara has given me no leads on them. Were they that popular and no shops are selling them anymore? ;_;

"Choose your own legacy, it's for you to decide." - Solid Snake
Old 2007-12-02, 07:13   Link #149
Eryops

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirusRiddler View Post
Does anybody where I can possibly get those small Higurashi figurines around Japan? Everywhere I go to in Akihabara has given me no leads on them. Were they that popular and no shops are selling them anymore? ;_;
If you're referring to PCV figurines, then the sites I've seen list them as being out of stock. They do pop up in eBay though (I bought this Rika figurine from there), so it might be worth looking both there and of course in Japanese auction sites such as Yahoo.
Old 2007-12-05, 13:43   Link #150
Mint Kashiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirusRiddler View Post
Ah, I didn't see this post so I responded to you with a post in the image thread that you can find here: Link

The Max Factory set often pops up again right after it is sold. It is part of their tactic to keep the price up. (since they appear to only have one, and are selling it one at a time)

If you do buy the set, please keep in mind you might want some super-glue with it. It is very difficult to put some of the pieces together (snapping Rena's legs and skirt together) and I've 'broken' a couple of pegs on the figures before and had to glue them back on. Otherwise, they're really nice quality. Sadly the faces aren't interchangable between different kinds of hair, so each character is only limited to the expressions that come with their specific figure.
Old 2007-12-20, 20:43   Link #151
Ally!

Here's my Higurashi mug I got! On the outside of Oyashiro-sama with Japanese text around, and when you put hot liquid(s) into the cup it changes instantly into Hanyuu. It's adorable! I thought I'd share it with everybody.

(Sorry, for it being so blurry. For some reason I couldn't get it in focus...)
Old 2007-12-20, 21:19   Link #152
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally! View Post
On the outside of Oyashiro-sama with Japanese text around, and when you put hot liquid(s) into the cup it changes instantly into Hanyuu.
Want :3
Where'd you come across such a cute novelty?
Old 2007-12-21, 14:50   Link #153
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

Quote:

Here's my Higurashi mug I got! On the outside of Oyashiro-sama with Japanese text around, and when you put hot liquid(s) into the cup it changes instantly into Hanyuu. It's adorable! I thought I'd share it with everybody.

WANT!! WHERE DID YOU BUY IT?
Old 2007-12-22, 00:18   Link #154
MrZombie

Yes, please share where you found this.
Old 2007-12-30, 15:15   Link #155
ButtercupSaiyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Technically, Rena's signature weapon, 鉈 (nata) is probably best translated as "hatchet". It's design is a mixture of an axe and a cleaver, and is primarily used for farming or hiking purposes.

Rena's hatchet is slightly unusual because of the pointed tip, which isn't usually present in normal hatchets. Ryukishi07-san probably got the design from actual hatchets being used in the village of Shirakawa (the real-life village in Japan that Hinamizawa was based on): Shirakawa hatchets.

You might find ones that are similiar if you looked at farming toolshops (in Japan, at least), but if you want Rena's hatchet, you'll probably have to have it custom made.

Which is what this person did:
http://office-saiun.to/nya-ko/higura...hi_002.htm#025
I am trying to cosplay as Reina and you have NO idea how much this is giving me a headache. That page does also not translate well through automatic translation tools, what exactly did that person do?

I'm going with the full deal, contacts, boots, custom-made costume, wig, black tights and bike shorts—the only thing missing is that damn cleaver ...
Old 2008-01-02, 10:40   Link #156
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

this link has some nice figures!!

^ Sorry if they've been posted before.

Waii I can't wait until my higurashi figures come!
Old 2008-01-02, 11:20   Link #157
June 1983

Oh God, I want to get that Oyashirosama mug for a friend ... !!!

And we both really want the Yes! Hinamizawa t-shirt! I think my life would be complete if only I could have that shirt ...
Old 2008-01-02, 23:06   Link #158
SirusRiddler
Mari-nyan <3

I saw the Mion figure at this one store...they were all in old battered boxes really. Too bad I only saw Mion, Shion, and Chie-sensei. I want Renaaaaaaaaaaa. ;_;

"Choose your own legacy, it's for you to decide." - Solid Snake
Old 2008-01-03, 00:06   Link #159
oyasumidesu

OK, so the figurines near the beginning of the thread....I got 2 at sakura con in seattle for 8 bucks... then 4..... you can get them at anime conventions pretty cheap....(i got sh-mion and satoko [with a cute collar])
and my friend came back from japan last year and got me the "higurashi matsuri complete guide" with tips and all, and....maybe....ANSWERS!?!? it has satoshi in it and everything....but i can't find anyone who has seen it or even heard of it.. let alone translations.....does anyone know about the completee game guide book?? and i really suck with kanji, and it has pages on pages of text.....T_____________T has anyone heard of it???

edit, and I have seen in the international district of seattle in "kinokuniya" the higurashi manga series also (for anyone going to seattle or living there, just an fyi)
Old 2008-01-10, 06:48   Link #160
Baka-yuki
Lucky Bibliomaniac

Send a message via AIM to Baka-yuki
Quote:

Hanyuu Mug!
Where did you get this!?
Closed Thread