Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-04, 17:47   Link #21
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
You may be surprised when the akatsuki leader and the unknown member show their power, the Uchiha brothers could look even pathetic compared to that.
We have seen enough Akatsuki members to make a generalization, and all seemed pathetic compared to maxi-Sasuke. And, an ex-member of that organization even looked pathetic against the mini-Itachi. Sorry to disappoint you, but, at this point, even the awakened demon king (a demon created by joining all the tailed beast) might have difficulty surviving against one of those Uchihas.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 18:07   Link #22
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That's why Deidara was choking him with his legs....or was he afraid Deidara's bombs would hurt or kill him.
Do you really think the bombs could hurt him? or was he just joking around? deidara has blasted him before.
and as for c4 that shat is devi... im surprised that it didnt evaporate everythign inside the cloud you know? like the trees what what not... if it could do that it could probably kill a ghost
rofl im more or less joking about this ghost theory, its either tobi is a ghost or an android/cyborg/robot (if you believe tobi is obito that is...)
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 18:31   Link #23
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
Do you really think the bombs could hurt him? or was he just joking around? deidara has blasted him before.
and as for c4 that shat is devi... im surprised that it didnt evaporate everythign inside the cloud you know? like the trees what what not... if it could do that it could probably kill a ghost
rofl im more or less joking about this ghost theory, its either tobi is a ghost or an android/cyborg/robot (if you believe tobi is obito that is...)
or maybe Tobi knows space/time jutsus; which isn't so surprising considering what many people believe he is and the fact another person, Kakashi, is capable of doing space/time jutsus. Another assumptions is he is pretty fast but purposively playing the ass.
Old 2007-07-04, 18:53   Link #24
workingclass

kakashi nearly killed deidara and yet its so hard to believe that sasuke cant do the same if not worse. deidara has his bombs and ranged on his side. if you match that level it really isnt that hard to counteract. and i saw a post i think from last chapter discussion that sauske was weak against gaara. had there been no interuption during the chuunin exams and time allowed for gaara to recover and change he was all but getting owned by sasuke even back than. to say that sasuke isnt on level or par with deidara is sad really.

clearly deidara is under itachis level. thats a given. so if sasuke isnt at least deidaras level or higher what would be the point of the 3 years of intense training and what not. you think oro didnt teach sasuke a whole lot of techniques to fight against many of the akatuski members? thats just thinking naively that for sasuke to get to itachi its a free and clear path with no interruptions.

all deidara is is a measuring stick for sasuke. deidaras time is up just like oros time shoulda been up. truly i don't see how he can be considered as powerful as some would think. and i'm sorry why does he have to go C1 than C2, C3 and then decide oh well i have no effect with you on the first three lets try the most powerful fourth. why not just use the fourth at all times? if your 4th and most powerful explosives didn't work than your clearly done and over with. move on and talk about any other future battle match ups. quite frankly i hope they start introducing more of the akatuski members before it starts getting boring.

the rate that the anime series is going now they seem like they wanna kill it off more than anything cause dragging it on this much is only making it frustrating. and god forbid we find out in chapter 500 who tobi really is. chapter 700 we might get the true identity of the AL and what hes capable of. by then im sure most of us would have moved on.
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 18:59   Link #25
7thFonon
seventh

Kakashi nearly killed Deidara when he had one arm, had little recovery from the fight with Gaara, when Kakashi had Naruto helping him while half-way Kyuubi powered. Yet Deidara still lived. So if Sasuke beats him, that will be just stupid.
Now how is Naruto supposed to catch up to Sasuke's power if he couldn't even beat one-armed Deidara with Kakashi on his team. Please don't let those spoilers be true.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 19:04   Link #26
workingclass

deidara just used a technique to run away. and while his arm was crushed, kakashi completely destroyed his arm to the point that it had to be reattached by kakuzu.
Old 2007-07-04, 19:09   Link #27
7thFonon
seventh

You just branched off my comment and stated a fact that had nothing to do with my point.
Old 2007-07-04, 19:23   Link #28
workingclass

kakashi blew his arm off with deidara just leading them on. he underestimated his opponents is all. which for him wasn't like his level of intelligence. he even said the kyuubi brat wasnt the one to worry about but kakashi. anything naruto did prior to that really had no bearing cause deidara just did the self detonate to escape for that time.

the argument really is about as mute as the old lady and sakura beating sasori. after all wasnt he more powerful than deidara? so does that mean if the old lady where still alive and fighting along side sakura that they could easily defeat deidara as well? and does that mean the sakura and chiyo combo could take down sasuke provided match strength wise?

kishi has a knack for sticking akatsuski members up against characters who are their racial opposites.
Old 2007-07-04, 19:33   Link #29
7thFonon
seventh

Like I said 2 people vs a single one-armed person. Chiyo already knew all Sasori's techniques which have nothing to do with power, just strategy. But still, this had NOTHING to do with my point.
Old 2007-07-04, 19:35   Link #30
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
Is Sasuke even trying?
I mean, yes, he has scraps on his body, but looking at his facial expression, it really seems like he's not giving it all he's got.
That's just the way he acts. He falls under the cool, calculating, collected, and unemotional type. Sasuke's all business. Unlike Naruto who falls under the goof-off emotional type.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 19:39   Link #31
workingclass

yes like chiyo knew about his poisons or his 3rd kazekage puppet as well. ok and your point now is even with a supposedly healed arm and a reattached other arm sasuke should have zero chance against deidara now that hes back up and running. well i would believe that except that sasuke had to use even CS 2 to take deidara down.if he didnt have CS2 i would agree sasuke prolly had no chance against such a ranged player like deidara. the point is sasuke with a powerup and the ability to fly took all of deidaras advantage away.
Old 2007-07-04, 19:57   Link #32
7thFonon
seventh

Ok you got at least half my point now, but the other half is that if Sasuke does beat Deidara, that puts Naruto waaay behind him being that he was unable to kill Deidara despite using his kyuubi powers and being alongside Kakashi. They should have easily been able to trap Deidara and kill him if Sasuke alone can beat him.
All I'm saying is that Kakashi, Naruto, and the others are starting to look very weak toward Sasuke. It isn't right.
Old 2007-07-04, 20:01   Link #33
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I guess Naruto could use his new jutsu. I know Tsunade said it would hurt him, but can use bunshins for it. Also, wind cuts thru everything no? He could 'use that jutsu' or truly combine himself with the kyuubi for unlimited chakra.

Sasuke using bunshins isnt so far off. He saw Naruto do them all the time. Im suprised he didnt copy it. Eveyone does bunshins ever since the first chapters: Naruto, Zabuza (water), Ebisu, Kakashi, Garra (sand), Sarutobi, Tsunade (Shizune?), and even Konohamaru....

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 20:10   Link #34
workingclass

ok so your saying sasuke should be beat here and we get set back another couple hundred chapters?

seriously the lazy shikamaru defeated hidan. yet the 2 tailed jinchuuriki stood no chance. and when naruto went 4 tailed he had oro on the brink of death so in the right circumstance naruto in his own right is powerful.

naruto more needs a reason to fight. sasuke has a reason. he wont let anyone stand in his way of him wanting to kill itachi. he decided long before he even became a genin he wanted to train to be strong enough to defeat his brother.

and kakashi didnt look weak at all against deidara. sure he was overly exerted just like itachi was shown against deidara having to use his mangekyou. hell maybe even if itachi didnt use his mangekyou sharingan he might not of defeated deidara. its all a bunch of what ifs. kakashi without mangekyou prolly wouldnt have defeated deidara as same with itachi. im just saying that in the end the final powerups of the people deidara goes up against are stronger than deidara.

kakashi and itachi have their mangekyou and sasuke has cursed seal rank 2 that increases his power. all of which put them over deidaras level. its just that deidara himself is powerful yes but in the end he cant beat those opponents in their final form.
Old 2007-07-04, 20:18   Link #35
kuzon234ray

I personally think Sasuke is or should be stronger than them. He trained under Orochimaru for 2 in a half years and even Orochi himself said compared to Sasuke he's not smarter than anyone else.

But what disappontes me is that I've been waiting for along time to see what Sasuke has learned but(like most people already said) he hasn't been trying all that hard in ANY of the fights we've seen him in after the time skip.

PS- I'm part of the 50percent of fans who are a Sasuke fan, so this may have influnced my first part of this post...
kuzon234ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 20:33   Link #36
workingclass

ill just say it like this. im not a sasuke fan. but just from how they built up the story from the very beginning its only logical how things are going. but by the way people talk, they wont be happy until at least 2/3 or more of the narutoverse have done been killed off and the remaining few barely pull off a victory. sorry to disappoint but weve already seen what 4 total akatsuki/ex akatsuki members killed off and only 2 of the good guys killed. one being the 3rd hokage and he was more of a plot device.
Old 2007-07-04, 20:46   Link #37
7thFonon
seventh

You missed a lot of deaths.....
4 good guys killed : Hokage, Haku, Asuma, Chiyo/Gaara
4 Akatsuki : Oro, Sasori, Kakazu and his partner.
4 Bad Guys Killed : Zaku, Zabuza, Dosu, Kimimaro
Old 2007-07-04, 20:53   Link #38
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thFonon View Post
You missed a lot of deaths.....
4 good guys killed : Hokage, Haku, Asuma, Chiyo/Gaara
4 Akatsuki : Oro, Sasori, Kakazu and his partner.
Hokage (Sandaime), Chiyo, and Hidan didn't get killed. The first two gave up their life using their own techniques. And, Hidan is buried under ground but still alive. Lastly, what happened to Oro is still not fully known. His body is alive in Kabuto and his spirit seems to be currently suppressed within Sasuke.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 20:57   Link #39
7thFonon
seventh

I said deaths. Anyway, there is really no need to get all overly technical about this. Hokage fought Oro, and he died because of it. Doesn't matter if it was by his own hand or not.
Old 2007-07-04, 21:04   Link #40
billbrown
Failing Silent Assassin

If the spoiler posted by The Other Ninja is true, it would be another point towards the Tobi is Obito theory(he saw through the bunshin but D did not).
billbrown is offline   Reply With Quote