AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-29, 05:24   Link #81
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

I know that Saki is well-liked because I like her too. My love for Shouko is different to hers. I like both on their own ways of being liked.
Old 2013-06-29, 05:26   Link #82
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Sorry forgot to mention that the poll was for Japanese viewers,and that Saki, L-Elf and Haruto are the top three.
Really? I seek for a source.
Old 2013-06-29, 05:31   Link #83
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
Really? I seek for a source.
I saw it in the valvrave animelist forum.
Old 2013-06-29, 05:33   Link #84
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

I'll check this later. Thanks for informing.
Old 2013-06-29, 06:59   Link #85
Fjoergyn

Surveys do not appear haruto, are popular saki, L-elf and drei. But if it is true that the popularity of a character is key to any changes you have the history.

Turning to the child, check the image of L-elf as a child and features are identical, a fact that is their offspring even if the mother remains unknown, princess did not think it by the features Genetic.
Old 2013-06-29, 07:43   Link #86
mayumi

It is not at all surprising that Saki or L-Elf are popular though. I like Saki better than other characters myself as well.
Old 2013-06-29, 09:53   Link #87
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Surveys do not appear haruto, are popular saki, L-elf and drei. But if it is true that the popularity of a character is key to any changes you have the history.

Turning to the child, check the image of L-elf as a child and features are identical, a fact that is their offspring even if the mother remains unknown, princess did not think it by the features Genetic.
Haruto is in there, he is in the third place.
Old 2013-07-01, 20:55   Link #88
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post

All you have to do is freeze L-11's sperm and artificially inseminate the female later and it can still be L-11's child. No need to worry about which couple got together 200 years ago.
Old 2013-07-01, 20:58   Link #89
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
All you have to do is freeze L-11's sperm and artificially inseminate the female later and it can still be L-11's child. No need to worry about which couple got together 200 years ago.
Please give a reason on why would L-elf do that in the first place......
Old 2013-07-01, 21:03   Link #90
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Please give a reason on why would L-elf do that in the first place......
A contingency plan? :P

Seriously though, this is Sunrise, so NOTHING will be as simple as we predict. For all we know the kid could be a designer baby made from a cocktail of all the main characters' dna.
Old 2013-07-02, 11:30   Link #91
Solmrbadguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I think Haruto knocked up Saki, and both of them are vampires so they have longer life spans, so they out live Shoko, and their kid has Grey hair like Eruu Erruuuufu, because Eru Erruuufu dna is mixed with Haruto's.
Old 2013-09-23, 17:01   Link #92
Destined_Fate

The way I see it... Saki still wants Haruto and no way he doesn't have some feelings for her as well. His guilt over what happened is what's stopping him from realizing that he may actually have real feelings for Saki.

Haruto has more romantic love for Shoko with Shoko possibly feeling the same way. Though after recent events and all these secrets her feelings have changed, especially as she spends more time with L-Elf and shares more secrets with him showing how much she has grown to trust a man that used to garner her hate for beating up Haruto in the first episode.

L-Elf loves the Princess but not romantically, he seems to be clueless about that. However he may learn about it as he spends more time with Shoko who always surprises him and continues to intrigue him with her crazy antics.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:05   Link #93
~BC~

Re-posting this here for obvious reasons and people seem to have forgotten of it's existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
L-Elf fell in love with Lise because she saved his life. Their total time spent together, has amounted to < one hour & they have only met a number of three times.

Suddenly! EruShoko doesn't seem so crazy anymore. She just needs to do something that has an impact on him. Frankly, it doesn't need to be Shoko, it can be anyone really, since the criteria for him to fall in love is saving his life...lol
Hey, Shoko's able to exceed his expections so you never know. Personally, I'd prefer they just continue to build up a friendship. If they want to do a time-skip in the epilogue and the two get married somehow then fine.

But more importantly, on the Haruto/Shoko front how do people think Shoko will take his confession? Do you think Haruto will tell her he's a Magius or do you think he'll still keep quiet about that? I hope he's completely honest with her if only to show he completely trusts her.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:13   Link #94
_Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
Re-posting this here for obvious reasons and people seem to have forgotten of it's existence.

Hey, Shoko's able to exceed his expections so you never know. Personally, I'd prefer they just continue to build up a friendship. If they want to do a time-skip in the epilogue and the two get married somehow then fine.

But more importantly, on the Haruto/Shoko front how do people think Shoko will take his confession? Do you think Haruto will tell her he's a Magius or do you think he'll still keep quiet about that? I hope he's completely honest with her if only to show he completely trusts her.
Best case scenario: Haruto not only tells her he's not a human anymore, but he also tells her that he's loved her for a very long time. Basically he needs to take his own advice. I want this to happen mostly because I want this whole Haruto/Saki/Shoko thing to end already.

But I'm not getting my hopes up.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:15   Link #95
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Misfit View Post
Best case scenario: Haruto not only tells her he's not a human anymore, but he also tells her that he's loved her for a very long time. Basically he needs to take his own advice. I want this to happen mostly because I want this whole Haruto/Saki/Shoko thing to end already.

Kyuuma should have taken his own advice too, seeing what happened to Aina and all.

Valvrave: Practice what you preach
Old 2013-11-23, 19:20   Link #96
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Honestly, I can't see L-Elf getting involved in another romance before the end of this show without it looking really bad. The ending doesn't look like it either, and the poor girl would be in a position I don't envy
Maybe in the timeskip, though it would still lack development, and I wonder if it would benefit the plot at all to cram in another (unnecessary) romance- there's only a few episodes left.

Anyways, I also hope Haruto is honest with Shoko.. I don't think she'll take it badly, she'd probably tell him that Haruto is still Haruto or something among those lines and that's the end of discussion. It's Shoko.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:22   Link #97
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post

Totally forgot about this thread. Usually its the Shoko thread that gets all the romance related posts.

Well, Shoko does have that 'randomness' to her that is the polar opposite to L-Elf's logic. Going by the saying "opposites attract," I'll just wait & see.

I'm hoping Haruto goes the honest route. Just come clean & give her the option to confront this. Whether she wants to be with him or not. Don't leave her hanging or give her only half the truth.

Still, I fear that killing her father, finding out that Haruto's transcended humanity, & losing Marie will be too much for her to handle. Also the fact that quite a few people knew about Haruto long before her who's supposed to know him for 10+ years will be another blow for her. If he confessed now, that may most likely end in failure.

Maybe they'll do a Korra & Mako. (looking at your avatar, I assume you know what I meant there.)
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:29   Link #98
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Well the only two person who knew that Haruto killed Shoko's father is Shoko and L-elf. With L-elf out next episode and Shoko obviously won't tell it to Haruto, Haruto is in no risk of finding out. Helpfully Okouchi won't used the "I can't be with her now, because I killed her father..." to have another cheap drama.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:29   Link #99
_Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Honestly, I can't see L-Elf getting involved in another romance before the end of this show without it looking really bad. The ending doesn't look like it either, and the poor girl would be in a position I don't envy
Maybe in the timeskip, though it would still lack development, and I wonder if it would benefit the plot at all to cram in another (unnecessary) romance- there's only a few episodes left.
Prior to L-elf reuniting with Lise, I kinda thought the whole L-elf/Shoko thing had legs. But yeah, I can't see anyone being paired up with L-elf anymore, and given how many episodes there are left, setting him up with someone else could end up being all sloppy.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:56   Link #100
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Misfit View Post

Yeah, also the fact that neither characters' secrets have been revealed, and he's already being hopeful about things panning out, seems like a red flag to me.

Quote:
Honestly, I can't see L-Elf getting involved in another romance before the end of this show without it looking really bad.
Seriously, I'm with Key Board in that if you can buy L-Elf/Lise anything else should be easy to swallow. I'd still rather they just build up his friendships instead and save who he moves on with for an epilogue or something.

Quote:
Still, I fear that killing her father, finding out that Haruto's transcended humanity, & losing Marie will be too much for her to handle. Also the fact that quite a few people knew about Haruto long before her who's supposed to know him for 10+ years will be another blow for her. If he confessed now, that may most likely end in failure.
Oops, I forgot to mention the Marie thing. Yeah third time around isn't looking too good right now.

Quote:
Maybe they'll do a Korra & Mako. (looking at your avatar, I assume you know what I meant there.)
If you're talking up to the final episode of this season then yeah. That's about what I'm expecting for Haruto/Shoko.

Quote:
Well the only two person who knew that Haruto killed Shoko's father is Shoko and L-elf. With L-elf out next episode and Shoko obviously won't tell it to Haruto, Haruto is in no risk of finding out. Helpfully Okouchi won't used the "I can't be with her now, because I killed her father..." to have another cheap drama.
Look at it this way. If Haruto spills everything Shoko will likely do the same. Now depending on how the father bomb comes out, the relationship can come out stronger for it. However, if it comes out the way I speculated, with Haruto telling her these things and her not wanting to believe it, then I could see Shoko just blurting it out to hurt him in turn (regretting it later). Mind you, I'm speculating under the assumption that this is the last season.
Closed Thread