AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-20, 19:30   Link #241
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Can't be one-shot though since Yukina is thinking about the count. The story should still be that novel rather than original one-shot

Though I have a feeling that we're talking about different one-shot here I don't think they judged the competition before so I guess tomorrow is the only day where the competition happened?

Quote:
lol sheesh, so now there are romantic flags for both Yukina and Mami with all of Shigure, Akira, and Hisame.
Oh I support Hisame development if it means that more AkiraxMami will happen ;-;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 13:21   Link #242
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I still hate Hisame's guts. He does not deserve to be with anyone.
What's his logic-"okay, as long as you don't compare to me brother, I won't do horrible things to you?"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NO. Any guy that makes conditions that concerns to hurt or to not hurt a girl is scum.
And just as I predicted, fangirls are squealing over his character now ALL because of the flower scene.
............sometimes I'm embarrassed to call myself a "fangirl" because of shallow idiots like these people. =_____=

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW
also can turn you into heavy shipper like Chiibi *runs*
lol SHIGURExYUKINA and AKIRAxMAMI ARE WIN. ALL OTHER PAIRINGS SUCK.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2013-05-22 at 11:00.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 00:24   Link #243
DarkRaven
GOD

LOL!! Akira is two timing?? damn the kid's got game!!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 10:02   Link #244
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
LOL!! Akira is two timing?? damn the kid's got game!!
On one hand, Akira has become a pretty manly character, on the other, he's done and will do stuff that doesn't run well with many people. I wonder how bad things will get and whether or not Mami will survive the experience emotionally intact.
Akira x Mami is the OTP of the series. >.<
Old 2013-08-15, 11:51   Link #245
Sumeragi
Banned

Akira seems to be in some sort of mental meltdown.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 12:20   Link #246
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Akira is really getting hated in many other forums. When you look at it objectively, Akira knows that him being Yukina's boyfriend is more of a title and knows that Yukina is still treating him the same as ever. Its a conflict where you know a relationship isn't going anywhere while you feel attraction to someone else.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 12:33   Link #247
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
I respectfully disagree.

Though they are good, they don't hold a candle to the sexiness of YukinaxShigure!

Yup....Akira's getting a whole lotta hate.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy....XD though honestly, this is the least annoying he's been right now.

Spoiler for Chapter 52:

And now the two shall be forced to interact. ILOVEIT!!
Old 2014-03-31, 19:17   Link #248
vieri32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
On one hand, Akira has become a pretty manly character, on the other, he's done and will do stuff that doesn't run well with many people. I wonder how bad things will get and whether or not Mami will survive the experience emotionally intact.
This Akira is garbage do not know what Mami sees it, it is pathetic, flabby, weeping, the worst kind of ugly man lamentable characters like Akira and Hisame characters that are so spoil the manga if both die would not miss.

TA JOKE OF YOU, AKIRA AND Hisame ARE THE WORST CHARACTER OF THE SERIES, FULLY pathetic, Segido closely by Yukina.
Joining one of these three do Shigure.
Regrettable as there are people who like characters without character as Yukina and Akira Hisame.
Mani is another lamentable fall in love with a pussy as Akira.
If not already Shigure would have quit the series in time.
vieri32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 02:36   Link #249
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I.... I can't handle the amount of confessions in several latest chapters

well, congratz for all the characters... all of them got level-up and become more honest to themselves *special credit to Akira and Yukina though since Mami is always the best character in this manga*
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 03:01   Link #250
Sol Falling

Things are developing pretty nicely. Yukina was super cute in the latest chapter.

I don't know whether to root for Mami x Hisame or Mami x Akira. The main problem is that Hisame seems kind of like a loose canon that'd go crazy if he couldn't have Mami...I'd be afraid of repercussions coming back to Yukina and Shigure's relationship. Akira more or less acts like a decent person when he's with Mami but there's the question of if he will actually become interested in her...contrary to my prior expectations, it seems like Mami x Hisame is gaining ground.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 09:08   Link #251
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Things are developing pretty nicely. Yukina was super cute in the latest chapter.

I don't know whether to root for Mami x Hisame or Mami x Akira. The main problem is that Hisame seems kind of like a loose canon that'd go crazy if he couldn't have Mami...I'd be afraid of repercussions coming back to Yukina and Shigure's relationship. Akira more or less acts like a decent person when he's with Mami but there's the question of if he will actually become interested in her...contrary to my prior expectations, it seems like Mami x Hisame is gaining ground.
It's simple, just root for Mami x Akira and Yukina x Hisame, then everything will be solved, they really fit one another.
Mami can always find peace of mind when being with Akira and Akira can be a man with her being around instead of a crying baby when he is with Yukina.
Yukina and Hisame are so similar to each other, make me wonder why they didn't become a couple already. They both are novel writers, meganekko and hardly be honest with themselves yet they can be their true selves when being with each other.
Old 2014-04-16, 11:49   Link #252
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Yukina and Hisame are so similar to each other, make me wonder why they didn't become a couple already. They both are novel writers, meganekko and hardly be honest with themselves yet they can be their true selves when being with each other.
NO. NO. NO.
A THOUSAND TIMES NO.

I loathe and despise that pairing. First of all, Yukina's head over heels with Shigure and Hisame is obsessed with Mami. Yukina and Hisame don't like each other. There's no reason they should start to. They're similar....okay? I'm similar to my friends but we are not dating.

If they got together, it screams "REBOUND. I can't have the person I love so I'll settle for you?" That already makes it bad.

Secondly, Hisame's way of thinking is messed up and Yukina's way of thinking is still messed up. If you put TWO messed-up people together, don't you think it'd be absolute disaster? That relationship wouldn't last for a week! Yukina would constantly think about Shigure (because she did when she was with Akira) and Hisame's berserk button is just that. He would go insane and hurt her out of jealousy because he cannot control his rage unless someone's there to hold him back. If Yukina is the one he's raging at, there's nobody left to calm him down. o________O
BAAAAD IDEA.

Thirdly, that would mean every male character fell for the heroine at some point and I find that lame.

Fourthly, and most importantly I didn't spend five years struggling through so much drama, waiting for Yukina and Shigure to start dating only to have her snatched away by his absolute douche of a step-brother. You've gotta be friggin' KIDDING me.

Quote:
it seems like Mami x Hisame is gaining ground.
I refuse to support something so damn abusive. MamixAkira is best. He'll treat her right.

I wish Hisame would just fall into a black hole. I hate him. Everything about him makes me angry. He's selfish and dangerous and is not mature enough to date girls. Start him off with a flatworm in a jar and see how that goes. I can see him torturing it first though.
"You want food? HAHA you can't have it!!"
*pulls the food out and then decides to feed it at the last minute as it lays there dying. =_=
The kid is such a jerk, uncommonly cruel, refuses to study....geh, he's going to turn into a crappy adult if he's this f*cked up at age thirteen.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2014-04-16 at 12:07.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 22:19   Link #253
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

After Akira, we got another shitty character named Hisame. I wonder who will be next?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 01:04   Link #254
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

I wonder what's the point of Hisame in this manga. Doesn't seem like he'll gain anything at the end.
Old 2014-05-20, 01:52   Link #255
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Honestly, I always thought that he's there so Yukina can have love triangle while leaving Akira with Mami

..uh, what will Yukina do now? I can't see this problem get resolved easily without doing major change to Hisame.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 04:41   Link #256
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Honestly, I always thought that he's there so Yukina can have love triangle while leaving Akira with Mami

..uh, what will Yukina do now? I can't see this problem get resolved easily without doing major change to Hisame.
you see.... beating Hisame with her novel....
I'm pretty sure that might be the idea in her mind now

anyway, I like how Yukina showed more composure when she is interacting with another boy... finally she learned to care for Shigure's feeling
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 10:10   Link #257
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
you see.... beating Hisame with her novel....
I'm pretty sure that might be the idea in her mind now

anyway, I like how Yukina showed more composure when she is interacting with another boy... finally she learned to care for Shigure's feeling
She's still a long ways off imo, because she herself didn't think anything is wrong with it and only because Shigure told her so...

We're at forty chapters in and she's still hopeless. Even more since she feels the need to play make everyone happy role. Hisame is the reason for Hisame's unhappiness. He's been an asshat for who knows how long. He himself needs to fix the problem and not have someone else do it for him...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 12:24   Link #258
GDB

Not liking this slightly NTR turn with Hisame...
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 09:38   Link #259
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

This series is getting stupid
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 13:13   Link #260
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
I wonder what's the point of Hisame in this manga. Doesn't seem like he'll gain anything at the end.
Now I know why he's here. To ntr his brother.

Tags
character derailment, cheap romance, cliche shoujo, comedy, crappy drama, dumbina, low grade shoujo, not sudden netorare, out of character, romance, school life, shoujo, sudden netorare